Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 06-21-2009   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Top ten RBs of 2009

I'm working on my strategy for my draft. Looking for a little help. How do you think the top ten rushing leaders are gonig to look for 2009?

Who'd have thunk it, DeAngelo, Slaton, Thomas Jones?? Forte?

Last year, I bet on Ladanian Tomlinson, Willis McGahee, and Reggie Bush..... I missed 2 out of three.
Old 06-22-2009   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top ten RBs of 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm working on my strategy for my draft. Looking for a little help. How do you think the top ten rushing leaders are gonig to look for 2009?

Who'd have thunk it, DeAngelo, Slaton, Thomas Jones?? Forte?

Last year, I bet on Ladanian Tomlinson, Willis McGahee, and Reggie Bush..... I missed 2 out of three.
How is Forte injury coming along?
Old 06-23-2009   #3
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Age might catch up with Thomas Jones this season, so you might need to watch that.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009   #4
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

I didn't put a whole lot of thought into this list, but it's never too early to get the ball rolling when it comes to FF.

#1 obviously A. Peterson.

2-10(in no particular order)

M. Turner
S. Slaton
D. Williams
S. Jackson
M. Barber
C. Portis
B. Jacobs
C. Johnson
M. Forte

I purposefully left off Westbrook and LT because both are entering their 30's. As a rule I don't draft 30+ year old Rb's in the first few rounds.

Also, I'm sure I left somebody off the list, so feel free to let me know what you guys think.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read