Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 06-19-2009   #1
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 182645 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Some Recognition by USA TODAY

An extensive article with no real news to most Texans fans, but a nice overview exposure of the Texans to football fans not closely following the Texans.

Nothing less than the playoffs can satisfy forever .500 Texans
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009   #2
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some Recognition by USA TODAY

Good read even if it was stuff we already knew. Helps pass the off season. Thanks for sharing CNNND!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009   #3
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 187579 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't tell if they're buying a ticket for our bandwagon or they're just saying, "hmmm, let's see what they do..."
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009   #4
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7786 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know which of those I'm doing either! I know my heart is on the front seat of the wagon. (my liver is off it full time) But my mind is always wait and see. Factors like Schaub staying healthy, red zone production and the entire defensive gameplan keep me waiting and seeing.

Of course my response every I see a TExans sticker here in Austin (there are about 4 of them last time I counted) was to scream out the window of my truck "PLAYOFFS!!!!".
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009   #5
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
I don't know which of those I'm doing either! I know my heart is on the front seat of the wagon. (my liver is off it full time) But my mind is always wait and see. Factors like Schaub staying healthy, red zone production and the entire defensive gameplan keep me waiting and seeing.

Of course my response every I see a TExans sticker here in Austin (there are about 4 of them last time I counted) was to scream out the window of my truck "PLAYOFFS!!!!".
That's probably not a good idea. I do the exact thing you were thinking of ALL THE TIME. That reminds me... if anyone of you was driving a large white Chevy pickup about two years ago on Mopac... the man who was screaming at you in the white van? That was me. I was trying to point out your Texans sticker. He ended up flipping me off and nearly running me off the road. I know I must have scared the crap outta him because he must have thought I was a lunatic because of my screaming and ranting. My intentions were merely pride for our team but I have a really hard time containing my excitement when I see Texans anything. I love my Houston Texans.

Bad idea. Lol.
Old 06-20-2009   #6
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Of course there still has to be comments about how we are a bad franchise for choosing Mario. (Referring to comments left on article)
Some people just really dont understand football.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009   #7
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Pretty good article. It kinda seems like we're needing the same things going into 09 that we needed going into 08. Schaub for 16 games (hopefully 3 or 4 more), less offensive turnovers, & more defensive turnovers.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-20-2009   #8
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 68059 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
Of course there still has to be comments about how we are a bad franchise for choosing Mario. (Referring to comments left on article)
Some people just really dont understand football.
Like this gem:

Quote:
Texans are a bad franchise. When you chose a DE over Reggie Bush, VY, and Matt when you clearly needed either of those two positions, you are a bad franchise. VY and Matt at least would have prevented them from having to go look elsewhere for a QB. Bush would have giving the O a needed push and with he and AJohnson, they very well could have been a powerhouse. What has Mario done for the team? Got to 7 wins. Big whoopie. It ranks right up there with the Lions pick of a WR 3 yrs in a row.

Before last year, the Cardnials had a lock on the worst franchise ever. Texans are giving them a run for their money.

Clearly as BSPN football fan, meaning the only thing they know is what they hear on BSPN.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009   #9
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

cool.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read