Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-29-2005   #1
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default You may wanna go straighten out the Jag/Colt/Titan fans

http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...5&page=1&pp=20

they all seem to think we will be finishing last in the division next year.

id set em straight myself.. but I was banned there a season or two ago
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #2
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
I posted in that thread a week ago. The Jag fan who started the thread says that the Colts would be in last place next year. Thats all you really need to know when it comes to insightful predictions. The Admin kept all the banned IP's from the old board.
I tried to register so I could post and it wouldn't let me. Said something about my email adress has been banned.
Old 01-30-2005   #3
TexansCanes
All Pro

i was able to post there and tried to set them straight.
Old 01-30-2005   #4
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

You have mail Vinny.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005   #5
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 36225 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Yeah Vinny, at least get a clue about football before you post lame smack.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005   #6
brickmantexanfan
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to brickmantexanfan Send a message via Yahoo to brickmantexanfan

Ok well i wnt and shot my mouth off at the titans board can't wait to see how they respond to me.
Old 01-30-2005   #7
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAILGATOR
It sucked that the Colts pulled their starters out for the denver game and lost. Maybe they were trying to avoid another game with the Jaguars this year.

"No team wanted to see us in the playoffs, especially not the Colts," said linebacker Mike Peterson, whose team was the only one to win at Indy this season. "They didn't want to see us again. They remember what happened the last time we played up there, and that was in the back of their minds."
Har har, good one. Maybe if you hadn't gotten shut down 20-6 and shut out 21-0 you wouldn't be crying about a Colts conspiracy.

To me it just looks like this delusional Jags fan is trying to band together with some Titans to back up his ignorant posts.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-30-2005   #8
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer

Colts
Jags
Texans
Titans

easy enough
Old 01-30-2005   #9
TheTim5125
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TheTim5125

No...

Colts
Texans
Jags
Titans

Texans get a Wild Card spot
Old 01-30-2005   #10
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

boy.. being banned sucks.. check out this quote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titantonic
Thanks Yvette. That's what I thought. Not such a big deal then really. Since it's only the two games, that's a bit of a **** shoot. If you're the last-place Raiders in the AFC West, for instance, you get the last-place AFC South team, which happens to be the Titans. I'm sure they'd rather play the third-place Texans any day. Whoever had to play the last-place Chargers this season didn't get much of a break either.
Wish I could tear into that guy. Im seeing alot of disrespect on the Titans boards.. I wonder how many years we will have to sweep them before they realize we are better than them.

http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...ead.php?t=4889
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005   #11
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTim5125
No...

Colts
Texans
Jags
Titans

Texans get a Wild Card spot

Colts
Delusional
Delusional
Delusional

How bout that?
Old 01-31-2005   #12
brickmantexanfan
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to brickmantexanfan Send a message via Yahoo to brickmantexanfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihategeeks
Colts
Delusional
Delusional
Delusional

How bout that?

something tells me you are ready for another avatar bet
Old 01-31-2005   #13
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Colts
Delusional
Delusional
Delusional

How bout that?
Hey Ihategeeks what happened how did you go from "joey is better" to "the lions are doomed", must be that pessimistic attitude of lions fans you were talking about . Don't bring that over here, the skies not falling in texan land Btw whats going on with joey, heard yall wanted to cut him, whats up with that? Must not be to confident in the franchise qb anymore. Oh btw the only team that is delusional in the south are the colts who think they are going to have a strangle hold on this division with that one trick pony
of their's

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005   #14
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

I would say we are all a little delusional right now. The SB hasn't happened yet! Free agency, NFL Europe, and rookie draft are still waiting to happen. People get hurt or in trouble. Manning could be suspended for the year for something. Who knows. I think I will wait until after the draft to make a better geuss as to what the division will look like at the end of next year. Just so everyone knows. I want the Texans the finish first in the division.
Old 02-01-2005   #15
KeithBulluck53
Rookie

yea..........right
KeithBulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005   #16
KeithBulluck53
Rookie

Quote:
Colts
Jags
Texans
Titans

easy enough
your just mad the titans beat the lions lol
how bout titans
texans
colts
jags
KeithBulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005   #17
jags98
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithBulluck53
how bout titans
texans
colts
jags

Titans will be last like they were this year.
jags98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005   #18
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
how bout titans
texans
colts
jags
Yep, the Titans shoot to the top after they have to release Rolle and Mason...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005   #19
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Quote:
how bout titans
texans
colts
jags
No....I could have cared less what a Non Conference team did to the worst road team in the NFL.

The **** are 20 million in cap red, that team was already falling apart, it's going to get much worse before it gets better.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read