Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 03-31-2005   #41
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

wow this has changed in two months, I don't even have Dan Cody on my first round draft board anymore, pac-man has slipped but still has an outside shot, although CB's like Fabian Washington have surfaced after working out & the Combine and Pro Days & Thomas Davis however has remained the most "REAL" possibility.

Thomas Davis answeared questions about his speed by running 4.43-4.44 but also opened another by lifting only 12 times, I would have thought he was a lot stronger than that watching him play and make big hits. looks like FS material.

David Pollack should be available @ #13 his College career stands on its own and he has done nothing but improve his intangibles by out performing the entire DE/tweeners with his quickness. a much quicker, played against stronger competition Jason Babin ready made NFL 3-4 OLB. of all the players in the draft who scouts say PROJECT to play another position in the NFL he makes the most seamless transition.

Troy Williamson(4.38)/Mark Clayton(4.43)- as more people anaylze the WR class people are starting to take notice that Clayton is the better route runner, has softer hands and more elusive. Williamson gets the edge on size & speed but this is a deep WR class, with the chance to solidify the defense will the Texans invest another #1 in a WR?

less than three weeks to go and still no consensus pick of who the Texans will pick @ #13. so I'll just post who I'd like to see available-

CEDRIC BENSON

DERRICK JOHNSON

DAVID POLLACK
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005   #42
keyfro
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 keyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to keyfro

that's pretty close but i think casserly's board looks something like this

1. derrick johnson
2. bryalon edwards
3. mike milliams
4. antrell rolle
5. cedric benson
6. marcus spears
7. shawn merriman
8. david pollack
9. ronnie brown
10. alex barron

i honestly think if either one of those two backs fall to us casserly will jump on them...but mostly defensive guys are up there...pac-man isn't up there because we already are short at the corner position we need a taller corner to replace glenn when he retires rolle is 6" which is pretty tall for a corner...pollack does make it into the top ten but only because of his attitude and the possibility of having one of the most underrated players in this draft

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read