Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 06-11-2009   #1
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking good news i passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i duno were to put this so.......

im going to be a couger next year@!!!!! 9th grade here i come =o

just got my report card and i relly cant wait =o

i just recently moved 2 a new school and lucky i passed and my freinds from my last school is comeing 2 kline oak woot!
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009   #2
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 876 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School
Default Re: good news i passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on passing. Keep working hard and studying.
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009   #3
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

thanks high school is guna rock =]]
Old 06-11-2009   #4
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

congrats!.. Keep up the studying and never be afraid to ask questions if you don't understand what is being taught.
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009   #5
Txn_in_FL
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 33753 Txn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respected

Funny, I ran into two Marines that went to Kline Oak just today.

I've been running into people from Houston a lot lately, maybe it's a message.
Old 06-11-2009   #6
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

thanks wolf =]]
Old 06-11-2009   #7
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

on a side note, I wondered why speed reading was never taught in school .. think of the hours students could save over the long haul, esp in college

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=speed...fp=q07gBlqSm5s
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-11-2009   #8
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Man, congrats! I know a few kids who went to Klein Oak this past year. You're going to love it.
Old 06-11-2009   #9
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

thanks =]]
Old 06-11-2009   #10
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Man i am getting old.....LOL

Good luck in high school.
Old 06-11-2009   #11
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

thanks =]
Old 06-11-2009   #12
Mari-OWNED!
Bucco Bruce

Rep Power: 4297 Mari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respected

Congrats! Here is my gift to you.

Mari-OWNED! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009   #13
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

It's Klein Oak, not Kline. Just saying. Also - Klein Oak's mascot is a Panther, not a Cougar.

I went to Klein HS, myself.

Congratulations and enjoy HS!

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009   #14
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

so mean =[ ps thanks die hard new around hear so didint no 4 shur lmao
Old 06-11-2009   #15
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

i went to strack for like a month guess thats where i messed up atleast i think thats thim eh who cares =o
Old 06-11-2009   #16
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Who's mean? I've always been nice to you!

www.HoustonDiehards.com
Old 06-11-2009   #17
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
i went to strack for like a month guess thats where i messed up atleast i think thats thim eh who cares =o
Whoa I grew up right around there. I went to middle school at Doerre which I know was a Strack rival.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
Old 06-11-2009   #18
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post
Congrats! Here is my gift to you.

this guy =['
Old 06-11-2009   #19
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

o yah i went 2 there 4 3 months i move alot but allways guna be a texan fan

did u no the 7th grade princeable ust to go there =]] trying to rember name ill look up and give you his picture to see if you no him =[[ he played football and steel has the jersey lmao

p.s.

i been 2 schinderwolf dorree hilderbrant and strack..... maby thats y my spelling stinks so bad....
Old 06-11-2009   #20
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
o yah i went 2 there 4 3 months i move alot but allways guna be a texan fan

did u no the 7th grade princeable ust to go there =]] trying to rember name ill look up and give you his picture to see if you no him =[[ he played football and steel has the jersey lmao

p.s.

i been 2 schinderwolf dorree hilderbrant and strack..... maby thats y my spelling stinks so bad....
I went to private school from grades 4 through 8. I can honestly say that I learned more in any one year than I ever did in the 4 years in a public high school. I think I may have even regressed a little. Just wanted to throw that out there. lol.

Anyway, all jabs at the public school system aside, it's great that your moving from one tier to the next. Just remember that this is your time, and don't let anyone take it away from you.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read