Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 06-10-2009   #1
TexMexMom
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TexMexMom is a quality contributor and well respectedTexMexMom is a quality contributor and well respectedTexMexMom is a quality contributor and well respectedTexMexMom is a quality contributor and well respectedTexMexMom is a quality contributor and well respectedTexMexMom is a quality contributor and well respectedTexMexMom is a quality contributor and well respectedTexMexMom is a quality contributor and well respectedTexMexMom is a quality contributor and well respectedTexMexMom is a quality contributor and well respectedTexMexMom is a quality contributor and well respected
Smile Hello Texan fans...

Just a newbie here wanting to say hello.
TexMexMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hello Texan fans...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMexMom View Post
Just a newbie here wanting to say hello.
Hey! Welcome to the MB. Looking forward to sharing thoughts and ideas. Have you been a Texans fan long? Steve
Old 06-10-2009   #3
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome to the boards! I'm not nearly one of the more active posters, but everyone is very friendly here and they'll roll out the red carpet for ya. If you love Texans, TT.com is the place to be! Welcome again!
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009   #4
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome aboard!

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009   #5
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 109012 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome to the family!

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009   #6
TexMexMom
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TexMexMom is a quality contributor and well respectedTexMexMom is a quality contributor and well respectedTexMexMom is a quality contributor and well respectedTexMexMom is a quality contributor and well respectedTexMexMom is a quality contributor and well respectedTexMexMom is a quality contributor and well respectedTexMexMom is a quality contributor and well respectedTexMexMom is a quality contributor and well respectedTexMexMom is a quality contributor and well respectedTexMexMom is a quality contributor and well respectedTexMexMom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Hey! Welcome to the MB. Looking forward to sharing thoughts and ideas. Have you been a Texans fan long? Steve
Not long at all. But I am now closely watching the Texans. Brand new interest.

I've always been a Raider fan.
Old 06-10-2009   #7
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

Any of our draftees from the Bay Area?
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-10-2009   #8
TexMexMom
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
No Bay Area connection. Just have been a Raider fan since the 6th grade. That was a really really really looooong time ago.
Old 06-10-2009   #9
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Haha, that was my first thought as well! Maybe a player mom?

TexMexMom - we do have one player parent on the board, though I haven't seen him around in a while. Center Chris Myers' dad posts occasionally.

I know Troy Nolan is form SoCal...

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009   #10
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome! I hope you enjoy being here as much as I have.
Old 06-10-2009   #11
TexMexMom
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
Haha, that was my first thought as well! Maybe a player mom?

TexMexMom - we do have one player parent on the board, though I haven't seen him around in a while. Center Chris Myers' dad posts occasionally.

I know Troy Nolan is form SoCal...
Well I'm not trying to be coy. I just hesitate to divulge all. I've been reading for a couple of months. Seems fairly tame....but it is the off season!
Old 06-10-2009   #12
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 61397 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Wow, when's the last time we had a "newbie intro" thread? Welcome to the site and the Texan fan base. Catching the Texans on the way up.

Raiders, huh? You'll probably always have a spot (not necessarily the heart) for them. I'm sure the owner drove you over the edge. Kinda like Bud did (does) and Jerrah continues to do.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009   #13
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome to another Mom. The women on the board are few and far between, so we have to stick together.
Old 06-10-2009   #14
TexMexMom
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Wow, when's the last time we had a "newbie intro" thread? Welcome to the site and the Texan fan base. Catching the Texans on the way up.

Raiders, huh? You'll probably always have a spot (not necessarily the heart) for them. I'm sure the owner drove you over the edge.
And yes, exactly.

Thanks for the welcome all.

I'm actually Arian Foster's mom..............................be gentle.
Old 06-10-2009   #15
TexMexMom
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Welcome to another Mom. The women on the board are few and far between, so we have to stick together.
Women are few and far between on most boards, so I'm kinda used to that. But you're right, we moms must stick together!

Thanks for the welcome.
Old 06-10-2009   #16
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome to the funny farm, we are a sarcastic who tend to argue at times but what family doesn't. That is what this place is, family.

Glad to have you here.
Old 06-10-2009   #17
TexMexMom
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Welcome to the funny farm, we are a sarcastic who tend to argue at times but what family doesn't. That is what this place is, family.

Glad to have you here.
Thanks.....hey, don't you have your own emoticon????
Old 06-10-2009   #18
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 876 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School

Quote:
Well I'm not trying to be coy. I just hesitate to divulge all. I've been reading for a couple of months. Seems fairly tame....but it is the off season!
Welcome aboard!! Yes it is pretty tame here. The only exception is the No Spin Zone (NSZ). You will find that is where the gloves come off!!
But you will find that the same 2 people going at it in the NSZ will be posting to each other nice and calm 5 minutes later in the other forums.
Again, welcome aboard!!
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009   #19
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 876 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School

Quote:
Thanks.....hey, don't you have your own emoticon????
Yeah, he is a legend in his own mind....er, I mean time!!
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009   #20
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

You will find that many of us have our own

One of the things that makes the board so great is our wonderful list of emoticons, thanks to Khari who keeps us so well supplied.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read