Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 06-09-2009   #1
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 123638 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Your Thoughts On Al Davis/Kiffin?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...SPM616F75U.DTL

Since I asked for your thoughts I'll give you mine, Al Davis is now officially insane. Why is he going after Kiffen after the whole firing/no pay episode?

Kiffen from what I understand is no angel, but I bring the thread because I would really like the TexansTalk take on the matter. I am in baseball mode so I am horribly uninformed. Al, just sell the team.
Old 06-09-2009   #2
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Your Thoughts On Al Davis/Kiffin?

Al Davis is going senile. That franchise is going absolutely nowhere until he dies or someone takes over operations (which is unlikely).

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009   #3
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

My thoughts are consumed with Jerry Jones and Bob McNair. Al who?
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009   #4
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Al's brain has gone vuhtical...

...or horizontal?

Which ever one is the crazy, out of touch one....that one.

Why is it people still play for this guy? I have no clue.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009   #5
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Al Davis is going senile. That franchise is going absolutely nowhere until he dies or someone takes over operations (which is unlikely).
Pretty much sums up my thoughts about Al Davis. I thought the hiring of Kiffin was a disaster from the day he signed.

Far as Kiffin, no angel himself and would be better off jsut keeping his mouth shut and letting Al continue to implode the team every few seasons. He should also be grateful he landed the gig at Tenn.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009   #6
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
On Kiffin's loyalty to the Raiders: It is also quite possible that during the period of time for which Mr. Kiffin is seeking compensation from the Raiders he was also actively supplying information about the team to its opponents.
Since when did this become a legal term and how is it against any rules. Or how is
Quote:
It is our view
Does having a certain view point make it legally binding and so you can sue over it?

Al Davis is clinically insane.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read