Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 06-04-2009   #1
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 44792 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The Official Frank Okam thread....

I like to pull for a guy on the team, not one of the stars but an underdog and this year that guys is Frank Okam. (Previous recipinets of this dubious honour include Fletcher, Buchanon and Molden).

I'm really excited to hear that he has been getting his reps and looking heaps fitter.

Here's the latest on Okam...

(on DT Frank Okam) “Frank’s taken advantage of an opportunity. Travis (Johnson) hasn’t been out here practicing. DelJuan (Robinson) and Frank have been given an opportunity to step up and make the most of the opportunity, and they’re doing that. Frank has dropped a lot of weight, which was important for him to get himself into better shape. The more he works with Bill (Kollar), the more he sees himself as a player in this league, and that’s what we need.”

(on Okam’s size) “It’s nice to have that big of a body, but you still have to be athletic. You still have to be able to run the stunts and do those type of things, and Frank can do that at 335. He can’t do it at 360, so he’s working hard to get down. I think he weighed in this morning at 339, which is a big step in the right direction for him. He needs the same discipline when OTAs are over.”

(on Okam) “It’s just a discipline thing for Frank. If Frank gets out in his environment – and I don’t know what that is when he leaves here – but it has put a lot of weight on him (before). When he started the offseason programs, I wanted to say that Frank was 365. That’s way too big, but he’s been one of our most disciplined guys. He does the work with everybody. He does extra every day, and he’s showing the signs of that discipline. But it’s got to continue when someone is not right there with him.”

I hope he stays in shape and comes to Training camp even fitter..... Word is he's the teams strongest player, he has the smarts, and I think the weight loss shows the desire.... now we just need some game time.

Link

Last edited by kiwitexansfan; 06-05-2009 at 03:33 PM.
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009   #2
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Official Frank Okam thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I like to pull for a guy on the team, not one of the stars but an underdog and this year that guys is Frank Okam. (Previous recipinets of this dubious honour include Fletcher, Buchanon and Molden).

I'm really excited to hear that he has been getting his reps and looking heaps fitter.

Here's the latest on Okam...

(on DT Frank Okam) “Frank’s taken advantage of an opportunity. Travis (Johnson) hasn’t been out here practicing. DelJuan (Robinson) and Frank have been given an opportunity to step up and make the most of the opportunity, and they’re doing that. Frank has dropped a lot of weight, which was important for him to get himself into better shape. The more he works with Bill (Kollar), the more he sees himself as a player in this league, and that’s what we need.”

(on Okam’s size) “It’s nice to have that big of a body, but you still have to be athletic. You still have to be able to run the stunts and do those type of things, and Frank can do that at 335. He can’t do it at 360, so he’s working hard to get down. I think he weighed in this morning at 339, which is a big step in the right direction for him. He needs the same discipline when OTAs are over.”

(on Okam) “It’s just a discipline thing for Frank. If Frank gets out in his environment – and I don’t know what that is when he leaves here – but it has put a lot of weight on him (before). When he started the offseason programs, I wanted to say that Frank was 365. That’s way too big, but he’s been one of our most disciplined guys. He does the work with everybody. He does extra every day, and he’s showing the signs of that discipline. But it’s got to continue when someone is not right there with him.”

I hope he stays in shape and comes to Training camp even fitter..... Word is he's the teams strongest player, he has the smarts, and I think the weight loss shows the desire.... now we just need some game time.
I have mixed feelings about this, because I'm a HUGE HUGE fan of Frank Okam. I love the guy and want him to succeed in a bad way.

It's great that he's dropped the weight, but the fact that he showed up to the offseason program at 365 - about 20 pounds over his playing weight from last year - really makes me question his commitment to football, which, of course, was the biggest worry with him when he was drafted.

I hope Bill Kollar is somehow able to motivate him, because he can be a monster.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009   #3
m5kwatts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 876 m5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respected

I think its all between the ears with this guy. Physically, he has the abilities of a Shaun Rogers. Mentally, he's not even close. And not just gap control and the mental aspects of the defensive line but too much pigging out in the offseason and not having the work ethic to put in the time in the weight room. I hate to say it but this is a pattern with Mack Brown athletes.
m5kwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009   #4
texanskan
Veteran

Section: 115 Row H
Rep Power: 611 texanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to texanskan

ok a little inside info, some buddies and I got passes to judge the cheerleader tryouts and Kasey was one of the Texans player judges.

I asked him about Frank and he said quote "I told him to lose the f-ing weight and lets do this thing"

Also I asked him how he was doing and the response was "I guarantee I'll be f-ing starting"

"You either got a jump shot or you slang crack rock"
texanskan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009   #5
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanskan View Post
ok a little inside info, some buddies and I got passes to judge the cheerleader tryouts and Kasey was one of the Texans player judges.

I asked him about Frank and he said quote "I told him to lose the f-ing weight and lets do this thing"

Also I asked him how he was doing and the response was "I guarantee I'll be f-ing starting"
I love Studdard's attitude. Heh. Thanks for sharing that. I wish we had more guys with that bona fide mean-streak, but if you can't back it up on the field, I guess it doesn't mean jack.

Unless he goes Tonya Harding on Brisiel or Pitts, it ain't gonna happen... and even then - he's got Antoine Caldwell to deal with - a nasty character in his own right.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009   #6
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 44792 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanskan View Post

Glad that Frank has someone looking out for him who will chew his a$$ when needed.

Did you ask Kasey what he was smoking? Then again if he can beat out Pitts or Briesel its all good news for the franchise. In the end if you don't think you can do it, no one else will either.
Old 06-05-2009   #7
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Glad that Frank has someone looking out for him who will chew his a$$ when needed.

Did you ask Kasey what he was smoking? Then again if he can beat out Pitts or Brisiel its all good news for the franchise. In the end if you don't think you can do it, no one else will either.
Umm what's the matter with Pitts? (he's actually a very good guard in this league and has been the main stay on this line....when he becomes available he'll be signed by many teams)......or what's the matter with Brisiel? Brisiel isn't the biggest problem....Myers is. Chris Myers is the biggest problem on the line, which is why it's funny people question Brisiel's ability despite that Myers gets owned left and right (and most importantly STRAIGHT UP THE MIDDLE, WHICH KILLED SLATON on many runs)....there's a reason why the team drafted Caldwell in the 3rd round (Despite EVERYBODY thinking we needed another "goalline RB") and I hope to god he's (Caldwell) our starting center. Briesel wasn't the main problem, just the biggest victim from the performance of a crappy center.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 06-05-2009 at 04:23 AM. Reason: '
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-05-2009   #8
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Umm what's the matter with Pitts? (he's actually a very good guard in this league.)......or for the matter with Briesel? Briesel isn't the biggest problem....Myers is. Chris Myers is the biggest problem on the line.
I agree Pitts is a good lineman, Briesel isn't just a piece of meat either.... but if Kasey proves to be better than one or both of those guys, it means where a better team.
Old 06-05-2009   #9
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I agree Pitts is a good lineman, Briesel isn't just a piece of meat either.... but if Kasey proves to be better than one or both of those guys, it means where a better team.

Since Kasey has been here, the only thing he's proved is he's just another "body" (the guy is undersized, but also lacks the footwork and athleticism of a "ZBS Lineman") and in the play time he has got, he's only got manhandled time and time again. he's a practice squad/bottom roster guy at best.

Pitts is a legit boarderline probowl player (the guy is very underrated) and Brisiel is not near as bad as people make him out to be, he actually reminds me of the classic "OLineman that Gibbs can turn into a quality year in and out starter". (like Gibbs has done time and time again...the guy has shown flashes.)

However Chris Myers is horrible...he gets pushed back all the time/blown off the ball (and I mean all the time). Against the steelers the guy was picked up and thrown into Slaton and he pretty much tackled slaton (like he did alot of times at the goalline) and he plays a position where he has to anchor the line. (He made me miss a old broken knees Steve McKinney) so when he gets blown off the line (and he did quite often) he makes the players that played next to him look bad...which he did often last year.

Honestly....you can talk to alot of people here, I was the happiest person here with the Antoine Caldwell pick and I hope to god he becomes our future center, because we need one. Antoine Caldwell could very well go down as the best pick in this year's entire draft.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 06-05-2009 at 04:28 AM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009   #10
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Quote:
Honestly....you can talk to alot of people here, I was the happiest person here with the Antoine Caldwell pick and I hope to god he becomes our future center, because we need one. Antoine Caldwell could very well go down as the best pick in this entire draft.
We're agreed on this one. Caldwell will be the starting centre here within the year.

I can't begin to describe how excited I am about our draft this year.
Old 06-05-2009   #11
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10234 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Umm what's the matter with Pitts? (he's actually a very good guard in this league and has been the main stay on this line....when he becomes available he'll be signed by many teams
Think he'll only get signed by one team

Hopefully the texans!
Old 06-05-2009   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Umm what's the matter with Pitts? (he's actually a very good guard in this league and has been the main stay on this line....when he becomes available he'll be signed by many teams)......or what's the matter with Brisiel? Brisiel isn't the biggest problem....Myers is. Chris Myers is the biggest problem on the line, which is why it's funny people question Brisiel's ability despite that Myers gets owned left and right (and most importantly STRAIGHT UP THE MIDDLE, WHICH KILLED SLATON on many runs)....there's a reason why the team drafted Caldwell in the 3rd round (Despite EVERYBODY thinking we needed another "goalline RB") and I hope to god he's (Caldwell) our starting center. Briesel wasn't the main problem, just the biggest victim from the performance of a crappy center.
IMHO, I think it would be a big plus if Studdard can beat out either Pitts or Briesel. I agree that Briesel played well, and that Pitts would be a pro bowler if we had a winning season. If we've got someone on the team that can beat either of them out, that's saying something. In the past, we've been replacing scrubs, so earning a starting spot wasn't really saying much.

Meyers was a beast, in the running game, and struggled some in the passing game. But overall, he's a quality center. I'm not saying pro-bowl, or all-star, but he would start for several NFL teams.

I'd be shocked if Caldwell is starting early in the season. That would really be saying something.

As for this thread, it's good to hear good things about Okam. If he can be that guy he was at Texas, fuggit about it..... the Texans are going to roll. We will have a very good year.
Old 06-05-2009   #13
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 875 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School

Quote:
I think everyone here agrees that the center position was the weakest point on the line. The reason no one compares Kasey to Myers or suggests that he can take that position as opposed to Pitt's or Brisiel's is because Kasey is not a center, he is a guard. It would be like suggesting that Kasey can beat out Andre johnson.
I don't think he can touch Pitt's spot until Pitt's gives it up either by FA or retirement. Kasey has a better chance taking Brisiel's spot but so far he hasn't come close.
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009   #14
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4378 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

Okam has the potential to be the big two gap NT we need to stuff the run up the middle and protect DeMeco. Unfortunately, potential is worthless until we see it realized on the gridiron.
Old 06-05-2009   #15
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
IMHO, I think it would be a big plus if Studdard can beat out either Pitts or Briesel. I agree that Briesel played well, and that Pitts would be a pro bowler if we had a winning season. If we've got someone on the team that can beat either of them out, that's saying something. In the past, we've been replacing scrubs, so earning a starting spot wasn't really saying much.

Meyers was a beast, in the running game, and struggled some in the passing game. But overall, he's a quality center. I'm not saying pro-bowl, or all-star, but he would start for several NFL teams.

I'd be shocked if Caldwell is starting early in the season. That would really be saying something.

As for this thread, it's good to hear good things about Okam. If he can be that guy he was at Texas, fuggit about it..... the Texans are going to roll. We will have a very good year.
You've got to be kidding me. Myers was absolutely horrible in the running game. Myers is one of the primary reasons our running game sucked on short yardage situations. Slaton was hit in the back field many times from Myers' man. Hell, Myers alone hit Slaton in the back field from being blasted so far off the LOS.

I can only hope he improves upon last season. If not, I would assume somebody else would love to take his spot.

LOL! You might want to re-evaluate Myers run blocking.
Old 06-05-2009   #16
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
I have mixed feelings about this, because I'm a HUGE HUGE fan of Frank Okam. I love the guy and want him to succeed in a bad way.

It's great that he's dropped the weight, but the fact that he showed up to the offseason program at 365 - about 20 pounds over his playing weight from last year - really makes me question his commitment to football, which, of course, was the biggest worry with him when he was drafted.

I hope Bill Kollar is somehow able to motivate him, because he can be a monster.
Yeah, I'm not buying into any Frank Okam hype for even a second at this point. They've been talking about this guy since he was a sophmore at UT, and he has yet to show why he ever had any hype in the first place. I remember them nicknaming him "The nightmare" as a Junior in college and he even made the front page of ESPN magazine. The guy is soft. He doesn't have that mean streak that a D lineman needs to have like a Warren Sapp type. He likes to cook and wants to be a doctor or something like that which is great and admirable, but I don't see Okam ever being a very good D lineman in the pros. He never quite measured up in college, and he didn't seem to ever step up last season either.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009   #17
texanskan
Veteran

Section: 115 Row H
Rep Power: 611 texanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to texanskan

Okam has all the ability, he was a top 10 recruit out of high school.

I am glad like one of the previous posters wrote that a former teammate and friend from college is on this roster to motivate him.

As far as Kasey starting, I love the attitude as well but I just don't see it. I do want a guy like that on the team because you can't have enough of those guys

"You either got a jump shot or you slang crack rock"
texanskan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009   #18
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Is it a coincidence that Kasey's comments of being a starter comes only a few days after his sweaty and shirtless buddy was quoted saying something similar?
Old 06-05-2009   #19
m5kwatts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 876 m5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well apparently you know more than our coaching staff then because they've repeatedly said Chris Myers is our starting center.
m5kwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not looking for Okam to collapse the pocket, pressure the QB or get a sack. I want him to clog the middle and keep the RB from going thru him for more than 2 yards. If he can do that, I'll consider him successful.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read