Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2009   #1
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Alcohol & Tailgating Free Parking Lot?

Just got word that the Brown Lot is going party free.

Good luck with that...lol

The next ruckus I see in that lot will be the first so I guess it may be an easy transition.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Alcohol & Tailgating Free Parking Lot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post

Good luck with that...lol

The next ruckus I see in that lot will be the first so I guess it may be an easy transition.
Dude, I've never even heard of the Brown Lot.
Old 06-04-2009   #3
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Dude, I've never even heard of the Brown Lot.
I think it is behind Green--not very large.

I wonder if it is still going to be sponsored by "Miller Lite" like all of the other lots.
Old 06-04-2009   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I think it is behind Green--not very large.

I wonder if it is still going to be sponsored by "Miller Lite" like all of the other lots.
Son of a gun, you're right. I just looked it up.
Old 06-04-2009   #5
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I hate to appear slow witted - but what is the point?
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009   #6
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 255440 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

I parked in the Brown Lot the first year I had season tickets of my own. It's not a very happening lot, but it was sure easy to get out of. That was nice.

So does "party free" mean you aren't allowed to tailgate there now? What good can come of that? I swear, the Texans seem to be making annoying decisions lately.
Old 06-04-2009   #7
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffi2 View Post
I hate to appear slow witted - but what is the point?
The point is that if you are looking for a more family friendly lot (no drunks) the brown lot is going to be the place to be.

I guess they have gotten enough people asking for just such a parking area. I doubt they would do it if there wasn't a demand for it.

If you wanna move they are going to get you into another lot.
Sponsored links
Old 06-05-2009   #8
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't see anything wrong with it.. It must have been requested by a good amount of people. As a plus on that, it will open up spots in the other lots for those moving, so it will allow those who have been waiting to get in those other lots the chance to do so now..Win/Win for all parties !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
I don't see anything wrong with it.. It must have been requested by a good amount of people. As a plus on that, it will open up spots in the other lots for those moving, so it will allow those who have been waiting to get in those other lots the chance to do so now..Win/Win for all parties !!
Any progress on your "Rainbow Lot"?

Old 06-05-2009   #10
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Any progress on your "Rainbow Lot"?

I have been meaning to ask you this.....

I had asked the Texans what the deal was on that and was told that there was someone in the platinum lot who has already requested that lot be changed over to it..So I guess ya'll will be getting that designation. Was it you who put in that request..as there was a few other things told to me and well it all points to you .. Well congrats, you got it done !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009   #11
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

I'm still kind of amazed we have a brown lot...
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009   #12
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

They should just rename the Brown Lot. "Rainbow Lot" fits what they are trying to do.
Old 06-07-2009   #13
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The point is that if you are looking for a more family friendly lot (no drunks) the brown lot is going to be the place to be.

I guess they have gotten enough people asking for just such a parking area. I doubt they would do it if there wasn't a demand for it.

If you wanna move they are going to get you into another lot.
what do you mean "no drunks"? I've never seen anyone drunk in parking lot or inside the stadium
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009   #14
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

I am surprised thought that they would ban all tailgating there. They should just keep it booze free if that is what they want. People who don't drink (or so I hear) may wanna set out a little spread for themselves.
Old 06-08-2009   #15
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I had asked the Texans what the deal was on that and was told that there was someone in the platinum lot who has already requested that lot be changed over to it..So I guess ya'll will be getting that designation. Was it you who put in that request..as there was a few other things told to me and well it all points to you .. Well congrats, you got it done !!
We cannot use the rainbow lot as it is designated as the whole Parking area around the new Cowgirl Stadium
Old 06-09-2009   #16
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Alcohol & Tailgating Free Parking Lot?

Quote:
I am surprised thought that they would ban all tailgating there. They should just keep it booze free if that is what they want. People who don't drink (or so I hear) may wanna set out a little spread for themselves.
Not sure where it is, but I can see a use. The Platinum parkers who roll in at 11 get annoyed with having to drive through all the tailgating.

I think it is designed for people who want to drive in late and park without any hassle. IMHO.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009   #17
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Not sure where it is, but I can see a use. The Platinum parkers who roll in at 11 get annoy those of us that have been there since 7:00(ish) to start all the tailgating.

I think it is designed for people who want to drive in late and park without any hassle. IMHO.
Fixed.
Old 06-09-2009   #18
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

The Brown Lot is across Murworth from the Yellow Lot and is actually the county building there's parking lot.

It is easy in and easy out.
Old 06-16-2009   #19
FILO_Doc
Veteran

Rep Power: 42 FILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The Brown Lot is across Murworth from the Yellow Lot and is actually the county building there's parking lot.

It is easy in and easy out.
We may have an extra Orange pass if ya need one!!!
Old 06-16-2009   #20
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

I'm still kind of amazed we have a brown lot...
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read