Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-29-2009   #21
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 128249 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak on NFLN tonite

Honestly, I don't have a problem what was said. I questioned the accuracy statement, but overall, I think it was a positive segment.

For those bashing Faulk, you know he ended up saying we'll finally turn the corner and be a playoff this season team, right?
Old 05-29-2009   #22
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
Is that by the wholefoods on Voss?

There have been quite a few player/staff sightings in that area...
It's a block over. The Wholefoods is on Woodway, this is on San Felipe and Winrock.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009   #23
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw Kubiak in a Whataburger in New York recently.

Old 05-29-2009   #24
Polo

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
It's a block over. The Wholefoods is on Woodway, this is on San Felipe and Winrock.
Yeah...That's it...

I have a friend that works at the wholefoods and he said that he's seen Mario and Rick Smith come in within the last month...

Says Rick Smith was trying to buy alchohol...Before 12 on Sunday....

Guess he's not used to trying to get a cold one before gametime......
Old 05-29-2009   #25
Playmaker
Veteran

Rep Power: 244 Playmaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
No WB locations in NY.

But I laughed anyways.
Playmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009   #26
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmaker View Post
No WB locations in NY.

But I laughed anyways.
Somebody rep GP for me. That is hilarious!
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009   #27
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Sadly, I think thats what it is. Talk about pathetic. He's one of my absolute least favorite guys on any show. He turns everything into some comparison of himself.
Marshall Faulk does love him some Marshall Faulk. He's worse than Deon.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-29-2009   #28
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 348851 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5kwatts View Post
after the interview marshall faulk was talking about schaub and was very negative, they showed game film of week 2 @ tennessee when the whole team played horrible and showed some errant passes....he then surmised that schaub isn't an accurate passer and waits too long to deliver the ball...weird how they only showed highlights of that game and not how he improved in the second game against the titans in houston

....and because faulk is a moron he went on to completely contradict himself and conceded that we are a high powered offense and named andre and some guy named walterSS (didn't know he was a texan? friggin moron faulk) but he did give props to owen daniels
Faulk is a doofus. I honestly cringe every time he opens his piehole on NFLN. I just don't find him informative, much less entertaining. And it has nothing to do with last night. I just don't find him to be a decent analyst in any regard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
For those bashing Faulk, you know he ended up saying we'll finally turn the corner and be a playoff this season team, right?
He's still a doofus.
Old 05-29-2009   #29
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 128249 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Faulk is a doofus. I honestly cringe every time he opens his piehole on NFLN. I just don't find him informative, much less entertaining. And it has nothing to do with last night. I just don't find him to be a decent analyst in any regard.

He's still a doofus.
Well, sure he is.
Old 05-30-2009   #30
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gp View Post
i saw kubiak in a whataburger in new york recently.

winnah!
Old 05-30-2009   #31
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

LOL, definitely deserves rep.
GuerillaBlack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009   #32
whiskeyrbl

Quote:

Why is Kubes paying? you would think after all the free money we gave him he would buy it for Kubes.
Old 05-30-2009   #33
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Very brief interview.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009   #34
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 241723 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Burger & fries.... $3.79
Shake.............. $1.59
Seeing that you were right about his skill level... PRICELESS
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009   #35
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Burger & fries.... $3.79
Shake.............. $1.59
Seeing that you were right about his skill level... PRICELESS
While we're on the subject of burgers, as anyone been to In-N-Out? I CAN NOT WAIT to go back to LA this summer for my graduation trip, just to eat some more In-N-Out:

The fries and burgers aren't made until you order it:

And then you get this:

Best ever.
GuerillaBlack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009   #36
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 241723 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

I have to admit, those burgers from In-and-Out are pretty tasty. I make a point to snag one whenever I get to L.A.

thick shakes too
Old 05-30-2009   #37
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

I have eaten there and honestly I will take a Dan's burger here in Austin over them any day of the week. Hell I could not even get Jalepanos on my burger there, what the hell is up with that.
Old 05-30-2009   #38
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
I have eaten there and honestly I will take a Dan's burger here in Austin over them any day of the week. Hell I could not even get Jalepanos on my burger there, what the hell is up with that.
why would you ruin a perfectly good burger with jalapenos??
Old 05-30-2009   #39
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 View Post
Somebody rep GP for me. That is hilarious!
Ditto that since I have to spread it around first. That was great.
Old 05-30-2009   #40
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

GP erases about 73 obnoxious negative karma posts with that picture....hilarious. Looks like you will keep your membership here. congrats.

Marshall Faulk is just like most of the fans in the league. We've never ever had a season over .500 and we are going on a decade in the league. I don't really think it's hard to believe that most people are not going to believe in this team on spec. We've never exceeded anyone's expectations outside of opening day in 2002.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read