Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 05-27-2009   #1
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default any 1 no who was at allacess

the reason i need 2 no is my teacher is going and said she will get me a auto graph....=] and i gave her a texan towl to get it on .....

please tell me!
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #2
DoCRoN
Veteran

Section: 608!!
Rep Power: 1329 DoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: any 1 no who was at allacess

According to the e-mails, ALL Texans players are at All Access tonight...
Old 05-27-2009   #3
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 19952 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

We just got back. Schaub, AJ, TJ, Mario, Cushing and more were all definitely there. I didn't get a single autograph due to having my five year old son with me, but we had a blast anyway. There were also several players "up stairs" that were signing but I didn't get a good look at who they were. The lines were very long, so I hope your teacher got a beer before waiting. As for us, my son did the football toss once, the bungie cord thing once and the obsticle course about seven times. He loved every minute!
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #4
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

thanks ill tell yall who i get tomaro hope it slaton or mairo or matt =o~

good night all gota go bed darn it =p
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #5
Ckw

I walked out with Slaton. Extremely pleased with that.
Old 05-27-2009   #6
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

I had a blast! Saw TexansChick, Yankee, and Gary! Have a thread coming about my experience tonight. Probably in a few days. I'm about to head on back to Austin. Bleh!
Old 05-28-2009   #7
whiskeyrbl

Got Slaton, Casey, Molden, and about 14 others.

Last edited by whiskeyrbl; 05-28-2009 at 12:00 PM.
Sponsored links
Old 05-28-2009   #8
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 122673 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
Got Slaton, Casey, Moulden, and about 14 others.
Did you get the chance to ask Molden how his leg is coming along?
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009   #9
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

AJ's blog

Quote:
Thousands of Texans fans showed up at Reliant Stadium tonight for a taste of football in May as the Texans hosted their fourth annual All Access event.

In terms of Texans off-season fan events, nothing beats the Draft Luncheon, (is there going to be one this year?) but "All Access" runs a close second.

One good thing about All Access is that itís free. Well, itís free if youíre a season ticket holder or know someone who is.

All of the Texans players participate in the event and fans get access to places that only players, employees and official visitors get to see during the other 364 days of the year.

Another good thing about this event is that you run into friends that you haven't seen for a few months and it's fun to catch up on news and thoughts about the new season.
The stadium floor was jammed with Texans fans getting autographs of their favorite players. Those who arenít into autographs (like me) had the luxury of walking up to the side of the tables to take a quick photo of guys like Matt Schaub, Brian Cushing, Antonio Smith and many others who were signing for excited fans.
http://www.examiner.com/x-778-Housto...exans-Examiner
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009   #10
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: any 1 no who was at allacess

I saw ALL the usuals (from here), Alto, Brooke Bently, most of the players, Tony Wiley, breifly got to meet Nito Honda and his son, and was able to get stuff signed by Cushing, Walter, AJ, and Mario.

My buddy who has never seen Reliant's innards took the tour with my wife.

All in all a good event.

The kid's zone was HUGE imho, so plenty for everyone.

Autograph lines are huge, it helps to have 3 or 4 people in your party to split up

Also, couldn't much hear the players speak, but cushing said he would lay out Sanchez
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009   #11
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I had a blast! Saw TexansChick, Yankee, and Gary! Have a thread coming about my experience tonight. Probably in a few days. I'm about to head on back to Austin. Bleh!
very nice to FINALLY meet you Have a safe drive.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 05-28-2009   #12
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
I walked out with Slaton. Extremely pleased with that.
Sweet, did y'all go grab a beer? :-P
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 05-28-2009   #13
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Did you get the chance to ask Molden how his leg is coming along?
Actually my wife snagged that auto while I was in line for Slaton. Pretty sure she didn't ask.
Old 05-28-2009   #14
whiskeyrbl

Did anyone else notice how big Casey is? That dude has some muscles. I was amazed at how large he is, he just did not look that big on TV or in the videos. I imagine he will be able to hold his own on blocks.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read