Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 05-27-2009   #1
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 133036 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default T.O. tells fan Garrett, Romo chased him out

Terrell Owens blames Dallas Cowboys offensive coordinator Jason Garrett and quarterback Tony Romo for running him off the team in a Twitter reply from the receiver to a fan, according to several reports.

A fan wrote that he wasn't happy the Cowboys cut Owens. T.O. replied, "neither ws i, blame the OC & romo!! but i'm happy 2 b where i am but i miss the other guys tht were & r true teammates!!"

The exchange happened on May 19 but wasn't picked up by media outlets until now. The Twitter is not from an imposter, as the tweet is still posted on TerellOwens.com, the wideout's official website.

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...c.php?t=552805

Well it looks like the real TO has finally shown up and like clock work is blasting and pointing the finger at his old QB and coordinator once again.

Lol! at all of the Cowboys fans that went on and on talking about what great buddies Romo and TO were and how their relationship was "different" than with his other teams.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #2
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T.O. tells fan Garrett, Romo chased him out

Quote:
"neither ws i, blame the OC & romo!! but i'm happy 2 b where i am but i miss the other guys tht were & r true teammates!!"
And this guy went to college?
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #3
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
And this guy went to college?
Yeah, but it was in Tennessee.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #4
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 65244 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

... but, I thought that has his quaterback?
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #5
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 267323 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

"Chaos, panic, & disorder - my work here is done."
Terrell Owens
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #6
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

I read this a few days back in the DMN. The guy is a piece of work. Always the other guy. So misunderstood.
Old 05-27-2009   #7
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 10634 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: T.O. tells fan Garrett, Romo chased him out

So who will he blame next time?
Sponsored links
Old 05-27-2009   #8
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Tiger View Post
So who will he blame next time?
I'll put money on Trent Edwards.
Old 05-27-2009   #9
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

If everywhere you go stinks like the poop, it ain't everywhere, it's you.

We ought to call him P.U. Get it? Like T.O. except he stinks?
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #10
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 110481 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
"neither ws i, blame the OC & romo!! but i'm happy 2 b where i am but i miss the other guys tht were & r true teammates!!"
Is he a 13 year old girl? OMG LOLZ!!1

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #11
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Who cares really?

IMO, the media created TO by reporting every move he made down to the color and density of his morning shit.

Vick, Favre, TO, etc. Give me a f--kin break man! Can we not find something that includes football to talk about? Screw them sumbitches! Hell, turn on a few camp cameras if you don't have something football related to convey to the public.

/End Rant/
Old 05-27-2009   #12
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 267323 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Who cares really?

IMO, the media created TO by reporting every move he made down to the COLOR and density of his morning shit.

Vick, Favre, TO, etc. Give me a f--kin break man! Can we not find something that includes football to talk about? Screw them sumbitches! Hell, turn on a few camp cameras if you don't have something football related to convey to the public.

/End Rant/
And what color would that be??????............inquiring minds want to know.......
Old 05-27-2009   #13
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

"I love me some me"

signed,

Terrell
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #14
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
And what color would that be??????............inquiring minds want to know.......
Do a search. I'm sure it's been reported by some hack at one time or another.
Old 05-27-2009   #15
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Who cares really?

IMO, the media created TO by reporting every move he made down to the color and density of his morning shit.

/End Rant/
QFT.

Ugh that was my favorite part of him signing in Buffalo, that it's so remote in the league that he'd fade away finally.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009   #16
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
QFT.

Ugh that was my favorite part of him signing in Buffalo, that it's so remote in the league that he'd fade away finally.
That was my first thought when he went to Buffalo too. I hope he does fade away, Favre finally shuts his face and retires and Vick is banned for life for gambling. It would be a dream come true. They'd actually be forced to talk and report football.
Old 05-28-2009   #17
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

You know it's the offseason when an article is written around a whopping extra 20 MINUTE "bonding" time between TO and his new victim QB.

A somewhat IRONIC statement in this article:

Quote:
Owens has never had a problem getting in sync with his previous quarterbacks, and predicts it won’t take long for the chemistry with Edwards to develop.
Bills' Edwards, WRs work OT after OTA
Old 05-28-2009   #18
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
You know it's the offseason when an article is written around a whopping extra 20 MINUTE "bonding" time between TO and his new victim QB.

A somewhat IRONIC statement in this article:

Bills' Edwards, WRs work OT after OTA
That's actually very clever. It's a funny statement to those who follow the NFL, and just a run-of-the-mill compliment to the average Bills fan.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read