Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 05-21-2009   #1
Mari-OWNED!
Bucco Bruce

Rep Power: 4281 Mari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respected
Default "Franchise Quarterback"

Franchise quarterback is a term I see tossed around A LOT in the press. I was just wondering who you think qualifies as a franchise quarterback currently in the NFL? Here's my list...

Franchise Quarterbacks
Peyton Manning
Tom Brady
Ben Roethlisberger
Eli Manning
Kurt Warner
Phillip Rivers
Donovan McNabb
Brett Favre (If he comes back)

On The Fence
Carson Palmer
Jay Cutler
Tony Romo
Drew Brees

Have Potential
Matt Ryan
Joe Flacco
Matt Cassel
Matt Schaub (Just so you guys don't freak out on me!)

What do you guys think of this list? The guys that are "On The Fence" are players that play like Franchise Quarterbacks IMO, but have not led their team to enough playoff victories to warrant that title in my eyes.

I'm interested to see your lists as well, so post 'em!
Mari-OWNED! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009   #2
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Franchise Quarterback"

Drew Brees is definitely already there. He just has no running game and a terrible defense.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009   #3
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Brees is on the list, I would drop Rivers down a notch, as well as Cutler. RIvers is on the cusp, and Cutler has a little more to prove.
Old 05-21-2009   #4
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Brees is on the list, I would drop Rivers down a notch, as well as Cutler. RIvers is on the cusp, and Cutler has a little more to prove. I'm not sure about Eli ether. Maybe on the cusp with Rivers. My only franchise QB's are Big Ben, Brady, Peyton, McNabb, and Brees.

Franchise Quarterbacks
Peyton Manning
Tom Brady
Ben Roethlisberger
Donovan McNabb
Drew Brees

On The Fence
Carson Palmer
Tony Romo
Eli Manning
Kurt Warner
Phillip Rivers

Have Potential
Matt Ryan
Joe Flacco
Matt Cassel
Matt Schaub
Jay Cutler
Old 05-21-2009   #5
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Franchise Quarterbacks
Peyton Manning (Given)
Tom Brady (Given)
Ben Roethlisberger (He started with a solid team, he can now carry the team if need be)
Eli Manning (solid)
Kurt Warner (He and Fitz carried the Cards)
Donovan McNabb (He can win with weapons around him)
Drew Brees (He can win if his team had a defense)
Matt Hasselbeck (He's a borderline franchise QB, but we saw what happened when he wasn't their QB)

On The Fence
Carson Palmer (Injury has temporarily put him in this catagory. Can he recover his franchise status?)
Jay Cutler (I think he might struggle with 0 weapons at WR)
Tony Romo (Can he carry the team? Hasn't shown yet)
Matt Schaub (Health is holding him back. Can he remain healthy?)
Phillip Rivers (Cocky asshat, but he definitely wants to be a winner)
Aaron Rodgers (He played well his 1st season while the rest of the team fell apart)

Have Potential
Matt Ryan (Nice looking rookie QB that benefitted from a good running game)
Trent Edwards (I like him......for some reason)
Joe Flacco (Not sure why I put him here. His team carried him)
Old 05-21-2009   #6
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Franchise Quarterbacks
Peyton Manning - best QB ever, ever.
Tom Brady - 2nd best QB of this generation
Ben Roethlisberger - I don't know that he's in the first tier, but I won't argue with results
Drew Brees - Marino-esque talent

On The Fence
Carson Palmer - stay on the field
Eli Manning - sure he won the SB but I don't think he's an elite
Kurt Warner - He might've been a one point but I don't think that point is now
Phillip Rivers - very solid QB

Have Potential
Tony Romo - just....stay off the field.
Matt Ryan - sky is the limit
Joe Flacco - the limit is the sky or how far Baltimore's defense takes him
Matt Schaub
Jay Cutler

Matt Hasselbeck is another name out there, he was a pretty decent QB not too long ago. Not sure where to categorize him but I feel he's in the top half of the league. Chad Pennington sure helped out the Dolphins too, though I wouldn't give him the same credit. Cassel needs to prove he wasn't just a product of Belicheck's foundation being unshakable. I would file Brady Quinn under "I wish you had someone to throw to"
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009   #7
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Changed the ratings some. Also included some backups that I felt like might win their QB competitions or start later....

Franchise Quarterbacks
Peyton Manning (IND)
Tom Brady (NE)
Donovan McNabb (PHI)
Drew Brees (NO)
Carson Palmer (CIN)

Have Potential to be a FQ
Matt Ryan (ATL)
Phillip Rivers (SD)
Joe Flacco (BAL)
Matt Schaub (HOU)
Tony Romo (DAL)
Jay Cutler (CHI)
Ben Roethlisberger (PIT)

Middle of the Pack
Eli Manning (NYG)
Matt Cassel (KC)
Kurt Warner (ARZ)
Mark Bulger (STL)
Matt Hasselbeck (SEA)
Chad Pennington (MIA)
David Garrard (JAX)
Kerry Collins (TEN)
Kyle Orton (DEN)
Jason Campbell (WAS)
Jake Delhomme (CAR)
Aaron Rodgers (GB)

Past His Prime, Also Ran, Never Was, or Never Will Be
Brett Favre (RET)
Daunte Culpepper (DET)
Trent Edwards (BUF)
Shaun Hill / Alex Smith (SF)
Sage Rosenfels/ Tarvaris Jackson (MIN)
Derek Anderson (CLE)
JaMarcus Russell (OAK)
Byron Leftwich / Josh McCown (TB)
Matt Leinart (ARZ)
Vince Young (TEN)

Too Soon to Tell
Mark Sanchez (NYJ)
Matthew Stafford (DET)
Brady Quinn (CLE)
Alex Freeman (TB)
Old 05-21-2009   #8
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Franchise Quarterbacks
Peyton Manning (Given)
Tom Brady (Given)
Ben Roethlisberger (He started with a solid team, he can now carry the team if need be)
Eli Manning (solid)
Matt Hasselbeck (He's a borderline franchise QB, but we saw what happened when he wasn't their QB)

On The Fence
Carson Palmer (Injury has temporarily put him in this catagory. Can he recover his franchise status?)
Aaron Rodgers (He played well his 1st season while the rest of the team fell apart)

Have Potential
I think this is an accurate assesment. I think Matt Hasselbeck proved he can be a QB to build around, but he's not elite. Matt Schaub he potential to be that guy as we saw him turn the corner last year and in limited time showed top ten stats. Health and red zone issues will keep him on the fence.

IMO I would've put Kurt Warner in the on the fence category. Great QB just at this point in his career can you really build around him? I guess I'm curious how long he's going to play.

Flacco reminds me of Big Ben in a way. For a rookie he seemed poised and did what his team needed him to do, and didn't push it. He understands he doesn't need to try to carry the team, and can grow into a QB that if need be can carry the team down the road. Granted though I have to wonder how the defense is going to be without Rex at the helm.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009   #9
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
I think this is an accurate assesment. I think Matt Hasselbeck proved he can be a QB to build around, but he's not elite. Matt Schaub he potential to be that guy as we saw him turn the corner last year and in limited time showed top ten stats. Health and red zone issues will keep him on the fence.

IMO I would've put Kurt Warner in the on the fence category. Great QB just at this point in his career can you really build around him? I guess I'm curious how long he's going to play.

Flacco reminds me of Big Ben in a way. For a rookie he seemed poised and did what his team needed him to do, and didn't push it. He understands he doesn't need to try to carry the team, and can grow into a QB that if need be can carry the team down the road. Granted though I have to wonder how the defense is going to be without Rex at the helm.
Hasselbeck isn't elite, but he can carry his team. Which is my opinion of what a franchise QB should be.

I was iffy on Warner at first due to possibly being a "product of the system". But he proved it again with a different team.

Flacco and Big Ben is an excellent comparison, GS. Ben came in to a very solid defense and running game. He was able to learn on the field without having to be depended upon. Ben can now carry his team if need be. Flacco's situation seems almost identical. Nice call
Old 05-21-2009   #10
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 208658 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post
Franchise Quarterbacks
Peyton Manning
Tom Brady
Ben Roethlisberger
Eli Manning
Kurt Warner
Phillip Rivers
Donovan McNabb
Brett Favre (If he comes back)

On The Fence
Carson Palmer
Jay Cutler
Tony Romo
Drew Brees

Have Potential
Matt Ryan
Joe Flacco
Matt Cassel
Matt Schaub (Just so you guys don't freak out on me!)

What do you guys think of this list? The guys that are "On The Fence" are players that play like Franchise Quarterbacks IMO, but have not led their team to enough playoff victories to warrant that title in my eyes.

I'm interested to see your lists as well, so post 'em!
Part of being a franchise QB is the play. The other part is thqat the franchise is committed to you. You are the face of the franchise, so to speak. So IMO, Favre is no longer a franchise QB (though he was the epitome of one some time ago), nor is Kurt Warner. Carson Palmer and Drew Brees are absolutely franchise QBs. Brees is pretty much the most prolific stat-gatherer in the past few years, and NO is committed to him. Palmer is absolutely one of the best QBs in the game when he's healthy, and I don't see CIN looking for a replacement anytime soon.

Cutler will be a franchise QB, I have no doubt. Schaub will also be, I hope. I could also see Matt Ryan being of that caliber. Flacco, I have my doubts about.
Old 05-21-2009   #11
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
Drew Brees is definitely already there. He just has no running game and a terrible defense.
How dare you put down the greatest RB that ever graces the earth!

Where was that video of Reggie on the ground when I needed it?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009   #12
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171407 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

One FQ category was left out:

Behind The Fence--Michael Vick
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Franchise Quarterbacks
Peyton Manning (Given)
Tom Brady (Given)
Eli Manning (solid)

On The Fence

Have Potential
Pretty accurate to me. Maybe a tweak or two, but that's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
How dare you put down the greatest RB that ever graces the earth!

Where was that video of Reggie on the ground when I needed it?
For your viewing pleasure:

Old 05-21-2009   #14
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

I've seen that but not the part of him CRAWLING back to the huddle. That almost makes me feel bad for him...

almost.

I forgot to put McNabb up somewhere. Probably non-elite without weapons, elite with weapons zone. I don't think he's great when he doesn't have the supporting cast whereas a Tom Brady is.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009   #15
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

LMHO.
Thanks, man!

He did graze the earth pretty well there!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009   #16
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 282778 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So much for the "baby Matrix" label.
Old 05-22-2009   #17
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I've seen that but not the part of him CRAWLING back to the huddle. That almost makes me feel bad for him...

almost.

I forgot to put McNabb up somewhere. Probably non-elite without weapons, elite with weapons zone. I don't think he's great when he doesn't have the supporting cast whereas a Tom Brady is.
Can't disagree more about not McNabb being elite. If you get your team to what 3 NFC championship games with James Thrash being your best "threat" at WR, you're elite IMO.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009   #18
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 173167 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Can't disagree more about not McNabb being elite. If you get your team to what 3 NFC championship games with James Thrash being your best "threat" at WR, you're elite IMO.
agree totally

Must spread rep.
yada, yada, yada

In my mind, if a given team would go from being playoff competitive to mediocre/sucky if they lost their starter, he's a franchise QB.
McNabb is franchise because the Eagles would suck if he wasn't there.
Arizona sucked when Leinart ran the offense. When Kurt came in they started clicking.
The Colts would probably suck if Manning went down. okay, scratch that "probably".
So would the Saints if Brees gets hurt. The fact that they aren't a consistent playoff team is mostly on the defense.

Roethlisberger takes the Steelers from a good team to a VERY good team when he's in there. But they won when he was out too. That's also what Brady does for the Pats. I mean, they went 11-5 without him but the year before they went 16-0 with him.

But if your team can win, regularly, without you; are you really the franchise??

Last edited by ObsiWan; 05-23-2009 at 01:31 PM.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009   #19
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Why isn't Phillip Rivers a franchise QB? He's one of the best QB's, definitely top 10. He is the leader of the team, not Tomlinson, not Gates, not Shawne Merriman. He played in a playoff game with a torn ACL I think it was, so he's got some big ones on him. He's not very PC, he's not a "let's just have fun" kind of guy; he's cocky, but that's something you want from your starting QB.

I think his stats may give him the "on the fence" label, but after Antonio Gates, I don't like what he has at WR. It's not as bad as Cutler's weapons, but he doesn't have the receivers Brady, Manning, Rodgers, and Roethlisberger have, and Carson Palmer and Jay Cutler had.

Hasselbeck is underrated; he doesn't have elite talent, elite athleticism, or elite marketability, but he's a solid West Coast QB who puts his team in position to win. He's essentially the anti-Vince Young.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009   #20
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

Franchise Quarterbacks
Peyton Manning
Tom Brady
Ben Roethlisberger
Eli Manning
Kurt Warner
Donovan McNabb
Drew Brees
Brett Favre

On The Fence
Carson Palmer
Jay Cutler
Tony Romo
Phillip Rivers

Have Potential

Matt Ryan
Joe Flacco
Matt Cassel
Matt Schaub

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read