Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 05-09-2009   #1
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default George Is Better Than Kenny But...

....not by much.

Look out...the "concert of the year" is about to be dumped upon us again....lol
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009   #2
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: George Is Better Than Kenny But...

I'm sure your talking about this.

If I was in Houston I would be going.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009   #3
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Love George Strait.

He's awesome.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009   #4
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I was able to buy tickets yesterday but not today wonder why that is
Old 05-09-2009   #5
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Little pencil dick is hamburger to George Straits serloin! The boy will never measure up to the mighty George!! JMO!

I plan to be there, although I'm not a fan of Sugarland.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009   #6
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Little pencil dick is hamburger to George Straits serloin! The boy will never measure up to the mighty George!! JMO!

Amy wants to go I can only assume that she's got a little thing for George
Old 05-09-2009   #7
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

The rodeo just wasn't the same with George not performing, but I'm sure the wife would love to go to this show. I'll have to try and get some tickets.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-09-2009   #8
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

I like George's music and all, but that being said, his concerts are kinda, well, boring.
Old 05-09-2009   #9
Andrew6
Site Contributor

I think the chick from Sugarland is a hottie
Old 05-09-2009   #10
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Little pencil dick is hamburger to George Straits serloin!

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009   #11
Revolution
All Pro

Rep Power: 304 Revolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I was going to give you rep, but couldn't because I love Sugarland.

The first part was HILARIOUS though...
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009   #12
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

George sells tix...ain't no doubt about that. The scenery he attracts at his shows is quite awesome.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009   #13
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution View Post
I was going to give you rep, but couldn't because I love Sugarland.

The first part was HILARIOUS though...
That's ok! Sugarland is somewhat OK, I just don't care for the chicks voice. Gets on my nerves. BUT, they won't keep me away from a GS concert!!
Old 05-10-2009   #14
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
George sells tix...ain't no doubt about that. The scenery he attracts at his shows is quite awesome.
Amen !!!
Old 05-11-2009   #15
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Just saw George down here in the Valley Saturday night as he opened his tour. Outstanding show...it's just like he says in Pure County "The smoke, the lights, it ain't me." His "lack of stage presence" is always talked about, but again, just like the movie, it's about him and his music. He hadn't been down here since 1987 so people ate it up. Great show!
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009   #16
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleytexfan View Post
Just saw George down here in the Valley Saturday night as he opened his tour. Outstanding show...it's just like he says in Pure County "The smoke, the lights, it ain't me." His "lack of stage presence" is always talked about, but again, just like the movie, it's about him and his music. He hadn't been down here since 1987 so people ate it up. Great show!
Sounds like it was fun! Good for you...

George is just about the music. That's it.
Old 05-11-2009   #17
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD View Post

George is just about the music. That's it.
And that's the way I like it! THE MAN, his voice, and his guitar! What more do ya need!! (well, his tight pants sure don't hurt!!)
Old 05-11-2009   #18
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Quote:
And that's the way I like it! THE MAN, his voice, and his guitar! What more do ya need!! (well, his tight pants sure don't hurt!!)
Yep! True! For us ladies he is a looker as well and that doesn't hurt.

Chesney tries to be real sexy..tries too hard I think....

He's one of those guys that should never take his hat off.
Old 05-11-2009   #19
Andrew6
Site Contributor

I got 6 floor tickets
Old 05-11-2009   #20
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
I got 6 floor tickets
Sounds like you got some great seats. Have fun.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read