Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-14-2009   #1
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Haven't seen Eric Winstons Draft Story (his own back in 2006) ? Good read.

The Jets ended up taking Nick Mangold at 29. Then Winston Justice went to Philadelphia, then Daryn Colledge to Green Bay and the freefall was on. It was my worst nightmare, with all my buddies there I could hardly watch. So we decided that for every offensive lineman that went before me from that point on, we would shotgun a beer. http://affiliate.kickapps.com/_My-Dr.../81079.html?b=

I dunno where this belongs, so just stuck it in this section ?
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009   #2
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Haven't seen Eric Winstons Draft Story (his own back in 2006) ? Good read.

Interesting to read the jets would've taken him in round 1 possibly. Although, we've seen him play, we know what he's worth now but isn't it curious how a few rounds will change a player's perspective? He says that day put a chip on his shoulder and he vowed to outlast everyone of the Olineman picked before him. Well buddy, you sure outlast one of them pretty quickly and much to the detriment of the team.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009   #3
InterestedJeff
Rookie

Rep Power: 7 InterestedJeff is on the Pro-Bowl ballotInterestedJeff is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default Re: Haven't seen Eric Winstons Draft Story (his own back in 2006) ? Good read.

His story's a pretty good one and I'm glad he's on our team. With as much as he's been working with me media lately I figured he'd do a better job keeping up with his blog. I havent seen a single response to any of the readers questions and VERY few updates.
InterestedJeff is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read