Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2009   #1
StephenMusel
Rookie

Rep Power: 26 StephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performer
Default Rockets - Face

The Toyota Center still has tickets available in the 100's and 400's @ face value. The Game is not sold out.

Stephen
StephenMusel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009   #2
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rockets - Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenMusel View Post
The Toyota Center still has tickets available in the 100's and 400's @ face value. The Game is not sold out.

Stephen
Me thinks I'll save my money instead of seeing em go 1 game to 3 in person.
Old 05-09-2009   #3
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenMusel View Post

Stephen
That's great but the 400s are sold out. I tried. I so desperately want to go but can't afford the going rate. Such is life! Oh well.

There are plenty of 100's but they're really expensive.
Old 05-09-2009   #4
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have 10 tickets in 424 I'll sell at 130 a peice less if you buy in bulk

6 tickets in 124 i'll sell for 175 a peice.
Old 05-10-2009   #5
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought I was going....Ma put a stop to that. Something about mother's day? I dunno...
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009   #6
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
I thought I was going....Ma put a stop to that. Something about mother's day? I dunno...
no big deal. I'm trying to decide where I'm going to take my moms for mothers day when I get off of work.
Old 05-12-2009   #7
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

The tickets for game 6 were a joke, the general public had NO chance to purchase face value tickets. I was waiting at my computer and as soon as it let me in I chose anything available and it had nothing, I hate how the Rockets do thier tickets!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-12-2009   #8
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Dude you know how many people want those 17,000 tickets in a city of 5 million
Old 05-12-2009   #9
Polo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyFresh View Post
Me thinks I'll save my money instead of seeing em go 1 game to 3 in person.
Old 05-12-2009   #10
Andrew6
Site Contributor

I have 3 pairs of tickets. I don't think you'll see face for them though
Old 05-12-2009   #11
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
I have 3 pairs of tickets. I don't think you'll see face for them though
Uper sections?
How much?
Old 05-12-2009   #12
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

If they win tonight in LA it will be impossible to buy tix. If the Rockets get rolled...tix will be available.

What time did tix go on sale, Ima? I got an e-mail for some presale but couldn't be here to try.
Old 05-12-2009   #13
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
Uper sections?
How much?
i beleive they are all already sold.
Old 05-13-2009   #14
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

They'll release the ones they have stashed. After last night....good seats will be available.
Old 05-14-2009   #15
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Well I ended up getting section 413 row 2 for 85 each plus the stupid expensive other charges.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read