Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans ALL ACCESS

I just wanted to give a heads up to all season ticket holders. I signed into my account today and was able to print off my tickets for the all access.

It is on May 27th @ 6pm!!

C

Ckw

If anyone isn't using theirs, I would love to go. I went last year and had a blast! I was even lucky enough to be in the line to get Mario and OD's autographs. Please PM if you don't plan on using yours.

Drew_Smoke

@Drew_Smoke
Having it on a Weds will lower the crowd I bet.

I wonder if our resident scalpers already have theirs on e-bay??

I wish I could add an "lol"

BSofA04

Veteran
If anyone isn't able to make it and is willing to sell their tickets please message me. Jobs outta college just don't pay enough for those season tickets =(

Dr2bKay

Rookie
I am sooo excited about All Access...I had to miss last year's since I was out of town...but I am going to be in Houston for this for sure! It will make a good pre-Vegas activity since I will fly out Thursday morning.

Drew_Smoke

@Drew_Smoke
If anyone isn't able to make it and is willing to sell their tickets please message me. Jobs outta college just don't pay enough for those season tickets =(
If you are willling to drive all the way from SA to go to this I will print you off 2 of mine. PM if you're coming.

Overalls

All Pro
I guess that is one of the good things about my job heading down the crapper. By the time the 27th comes around, I might not have to get up early on the 28th.