Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-28-2009   #21
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster RB signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
There ya' go, must be a physics major !

That's why I like Coffee. He is not all that big, but he has a very good burst.
F = ma

But Foster will do fine as an UDFA. As long as he can stay on the field.
And with him being a complement back and not a feature back, I certainly hope that he can.
I agree.

I would be fine with Foster gaining weight, but only if he doesn't have to sacrifice speed to do so.

I think he will do fine where he is at though.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009   #22
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1064 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster RB signed

Arian Foster was one hell of a back his junior season. If he would have come out early, he would have easily been a 2nd-3rd round pick. Unfortunately, he was injured late in his junior season, so he was forced to come back one more season and prove himself all over again. If he's the same back that he was his junior season, then the Texans have themselves one helluva back.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read