Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 04-27-2009   #1
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Jerry, what were ya thinkin' ?

Dallas fans have got to be asking this question while most Texans fans are scratching their heads and chuckling under their breaths.

How has Dallas improved their situation to avoid past years' embarassing breakdowns? I don't see it. A string of backups at best, with highly questionable potential. Another look-alike Romo QB with the smell of another Quincy Carter pick...........and coming off a significant shoulder injury. And isn't Flozell getting long in the tooth?.........with no real groomable takeover candidate.

Have you heard of drafting for what you actually NEED? Jerry, I know that I'm no GM, but when the heck are you going to take the hint that your GM prowess is not ever going to be your legacy? If your owner had any sense at all, you would have been fired long ago.

"The fool doth think himself wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
William Shakespeare
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009   #2
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 48009 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: Jerry, what were ya thinkin' ?

Third most senile owner in the league IMO... (behind Davis and Adams)
brakos82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009   #3
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Third most senile owner in the league IMO... (behind Davis and Adams)
I don't think he's senile at all. I just think he's really, REALLY bad at talent evaluation and football operations.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009   #4
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1858 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
I don't think he's senile at all. I just think he's really, REALLY bad at talent evaluation and football operations.

Which is great for dallas cowboy haters.
Old 04-28-2009   #5
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 30061 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, I think some need to look at this a little more realistically...editted,

First of all, I wasn't particulaly happy with the draft for a few reasons. The biggest being that they had 12 picks and my thoughts were that they should have used the picks to move up or down continuously to hit targeted guys. I also think they reached for 2-3 of the guys in Rds 3-5. I think they also should have taken some flyers on another WR or safety.

With that said I also think their theory made sense. If you pick 12 and 6-7 hit then you actually have a really good draft. Also, the Cowboys special teams blew at least 3 games last year so they took guys with speed and skills who could compete at their position but who are going to play a big ST role. Thirdly, he was setting the team up for the uncapped year and saving money with middle round picks so he could sign Ware and have money during the uncapped year or before a new agreement. He set this all out before the draft as a goal. Also, besides a few holes they really weren't going to find guys to start. Its not like a laundry list of needs. Lastly, all of the guys they took were high motor, high hustle, no baggage guys. I like that alot. Also, considering the Texans liked their second rounder so much...they should relate to some of the Cowboys picks. Alot of them are in the same vein....high motor, get after it player.

As for specific players.

I like McGee pick. Almost every grading out there had that as one of their best picks. I hate A&M but he was a pro style guy in high school. A&M misused him. All scouts liked his combine and personal workouts. He isn't being brought in to start like Quincy. So that is just a bad comparison. Some had him in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

3rd rounder Jason Williams is a fast hitting machine and fits their 3-4 scheme

Didn't like Brewster because he is slow with questionable footwork

Brandon Williams in the 4th was a stud in my book. I think he will be a nice replacement or potential replacement of the always complaining Greg Ellis and Chris Canty is gone now. Victor Hunter was soso in my book but he was brought in as a replacement too and a ST guy.

DeAngelo Smith is a hitter who will play safety and be a punt returner

Mike Mickens in the 7th was also a steal. The guy had the top number if ints in college last year and along with Smith was the top secondary in the NCAA. He got hurt and was a 3rd round talent that slipped because of the injury.

TCU S Steven Hodge is one of the high motor guys. He is a Roy Williams like hitter at SS but will play ILB in the 3-4.

Now the kicker was a head scratcher because they have Folk, a top kicker. Again, this was a special teams move because they guy can boot it deep. Not only that but he is Casey-esque in that he can play other STs. He played LB and RB in JUCO ball before USC.

Manuel Johsnon had some big games but his only hope is as a slot guy IMHO

So overall, unless you are a fan of the team you wouldn't know who they were looking to replace or what their roles were. Again, I was hoping they would move up in the 2nd to get Chung at safety but all of the guys they wanted went off the board. I do think Jerry tries to get too cute and pick flyers on guys who they have rated high due to scheme. In reality they should just take BPA, target a few guys and use the picks to move around to get them..like the Pats.

Also, this "senile" thing is laughable. The guy isn't a GM...in fact he annoys me when it comes to football.. but he is still one of the most influenetial and leading owners in the league. This stuff just gets silly after awhile. It makes me really wonder what people are watching considering the Texans haven't done a thing under their current owner or two regimes....I know, he is a good guy and I do like him at owner but it isn't like I see people questioning him for his early mistakes, etc. Jerry just made good moves to start and then has made personnel mistakes.

Last edited by HoustonFrog; 04-28-2009 at 08:41 AM.
HoustonFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Dallas fans have got to be asking this question while most Texans fans are scratching their heads and chuckling under their breaths.

How has Dallas improved their situation to avoid past years' embarassing breakdowns? I don't see it. A string of backups at best, with highly questionable potential. Another look-alike Romo QB with the smell of another Quincy Carter pick...........and coming off a significant shoulder injury. And isn't Flozell getting long in the tooth?.........with no real groomable takeover candidate.

Have you heard of drafting for what you actually NEED? Jerry, I know that I'm no GM, but when the heck are you going to take the hint that your GM prowess is not ever going to be your legacy? If your owner had any sense at all, you would have been fired long ago.

"The fool doth think himself wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
William Shakespeare
Hater!!!
Old 04-28-2009   #7
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post

Also, this "senile" thing is laughable. The guy isn't a GM...in fact he annoys me when it comes to football.. but he is still one of the most influenetial and leading owners in the league. This stuff just gets silly after awhile. It makes me really wonder what people are watching considering the Texans haven't done a thing under their current owner or two regimes....I know, he is a good guy and I do like him at owner but it isn't like I see people questioning him for his early mistakes, etc. Jerry just made good moves to start and then has made personnel mistakes.
Frog, being influential has nothing to do with players on the field. The fact is, he has made terrible decisions regarding his franchise. The fact that he does it with such arrogance, adds to people's vitriol towards him.

Compare him to McNair if you want, but Jerrah's vaunted franchise has won the same amount of playoff games that the Texans have over that same duration.
Old 04-28-2009   #8
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 30061 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Frog, being influential has nothing to do with players on the field. The fact is, he has made terrible decisions regarding his franchise. The fact that he does it with such arrogance, adds to people's vitriol towards him.

Compare him to McNair if you want, but Jerrah's vaunted franchise has won the same amount of playoff games that the Texans have over that same duration.
But you can't leave out that he actually won 3 SBs to start off his time there and that they were 1-15 and one of the worst teams I have ever seen to start that. Now granted a majority of that was Jimmy. Also, the Parcells move wasn't bad and they had 2 good drafts that got their talent back after horrible drafts before.

As I've said, Jerry is the anti-GM but he does have good scouts, etc from all that I have seen. I just don't know how much he listens to them. But you are dead right in that he hasn't done squat in a long time...14 years... and I'm not fond of him or what he has done as a football guy. Influential does make a difference when you are helping change the league for the better. He is a far cry from Al Davis, who lost all of it years ago...influence, team, ALL.

I like McNair alot. I think he will learn his lessons and the Texans will be a success. My main point is that people should be just as upset at the "personnel" moves made earlier under his watch..and I think they are.. as they are some other owners. If Kubes and the team take a step back this year then people will question him more. Money guy, great product..what is going on on the field type questions. Similar if you ask me. Just different ways of running things.

Actually I'm sorry to have made the comparisons because my main point was to look reasonably at their draft from a person who pays alot of attention to their players, etc. That was my goal. So I'll go back there. I think it is a C draft with alot of potential.

I understand that my allegiance and stance on some of this will rub some the wrong way but I try and be realistic and look at the landscape overall. I try and give another perspective. I'm not a homer about JJ or the team.

Last edited by HoustonFrog; 04-28-2009 at 09:05 AM.
HoustonFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009   #9
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

No bling for Jerry this season. Ha!

That's what happens when you trade your 1st and 3rd round pick for an over rated #2 WR in Roy Williams who has only gone over 850 yards once in his career.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009   #10
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Hater!!!
........Am NOT!
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009   #11
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

[QUOTE
Quote:
This stuff just gets silly after awhile. It makes me really wonder what people are watching considering the Texans haven't done a thing under their current owner or two regimes....I know, he is a good guy and I do like him at owner but it isn't like I see people questioning him for his early mistakes, etc.
I'll give you that. I frequently notice how a lot of people in here seem to either get angry when someone calls MCnair out for a ton of his horrible mistakes or like to ignore his failures as an owner up until this point, but love to laugh at Jerry every chance they get. I'll laugh at Jerry and criticize Bob though, because Bob has deserved a lot of harsh criticisms in my opinion. That still doesn't change what a putz Jerry has been the last 5 years or so, and how wreckless he's been in a lot of ways. Throwing Mcnair into this isn't going to change that.

[QUOTE
Quote:
Jerry just made good moves to start and then has made personnel mistakes.
Those early personnel moves were behind the brain of Jimmy Johnson though and not Jerry. Johnson was the genius behind that Cowboys dynasty and the coach that led them there as well and I'll still give Switzer a little cred because he didn't screw up the formula that was already working.

After that though, Jerry has just gone in circles. He bought in Parcells and Bill started building a nice team, but bill couldn't stand working with Jerry and having TO on his team either. He hated the circus of Dallas and he indirectly said it several times while he was there.

Now I'll admit that Jerry obviously learned something, since he got rid of TO, which is something that I know was hard for him to do, but in the end he did it, so I'll give him a little cred there for finally listening to people for a change. He is still an NFL owner that doesn't deserve any respect for how he empowered TO though for 3 straight years and bought in guys like Pac Man and begged the commish to let him play even after he attacked a team employee.
Old 04-28-2009   #12
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 374 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll use the same logic people use for every other teams draft...you can't judge till the guys get on the field.

Their special teams REEKED last year. He said he drafted for special teams. Ok fine.

They didn't get any help with the WR corp but Jerry said he has confidence in the younger guys.

It's gonna all play out...good draft, bad draft...whatever.

It always does.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009   #13
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 374 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
[QUOTE

I'll give you that. I frequently notice how a lot of people in here seem to either get angry when someone calls MCnair out for a ton of his horrible mistakes or like to ignore his failures as an owner up until this point, but love to laugh at Jerry every chance they get. I'll laugh at Jerry and criticize Bob though, because Bob has deserved a lot of harsh criticisms in my opinion. That still doesn't change what a putz Jerry has been the last 5 years or so, and how wreckless he's been in a lot of ways. Throwing Mcnair into this isn't going to change that.

[QUOTE

Those early personnel moves were behind the brain of Jimmy Johnson though and not Jerry. Johnson was the genius behind that Cowboys dynasty and the coach that led them there as well and I'll still give Switzer a little cred because he didn't screw up the formula that was already working.

After that though, Jerry has just gone in circles. He bought in Parcells and Bill started building a nice team, but bill couldn't stand working with Jerry and having TO on his team either. He hated the circus of Dallas and he indirectly said it several times while he was there.

Now I'll admit that Jerry obviously learned something, since he got rid of TO, which is something that I know was hard for him to do, but in the end he did it, so I'll give him a little cred there for finally listening to people for a change. He is still an NFL owner that doesn't deserve any respect for how he empowered TO though for 3 straight years and bought in guys like Pac Man and begged the commish to let him play even after he attacked a team employee.
Actually Bill has said he enjoyed working with Jerry and as I've stated in many posts on many threads Bill never stays with any team for very long. He was done there; he moves on. He needed money for his divorce. He got it. SEE YA!
Old 04-28-2009   #14
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD View Post
I'll use the same logic people use for every other teams draft...you can't judge till the guys get on the field.

Their special teams REEKED last year. He said he drafted for special teams. Ok fine.

They didn't get any help with the WR corp but Jerry said he has confidence in the younger guys.

It's gonna all play out...good draft, bad draft...whatever.

It always does.
I don't think their WR core is near as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

People forget that Witten is basically a great #2 WR and better than most #2 WR's around the league because he is good for 1,000 yards and around 8 TD's a season if Romo is healthy. He is just a TE, so people forget that. Then they have Bennett as well who showed promise last season and they should be able to run some two TE sets out there. Plus Austin just isn't a big name but he is a lot more capable than what most people think as far as making some plays. Hurd and Crayton can catch passes when they're open as well. Their running back committee is stacked and they should be more of a running team in my opinion. Roy Williams should be able to get about 1000 to 1,100 yards next season I imagine, so over all they aren't nearly as thin as what many people think.
Old 04-28-2009   #15
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Quote:

I recognize that and said it was mostly Jimmys doing in another post. Jerry did set it up though. His best move.
Old 04-28-2009   #16
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I don't think their WR core is near as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

People forget that Witten is basically a great #2 WR and better than most #2 WR's around the league because he is good for 1,000 yards and around 8 TD's a season if Romo is healthy. He is just a TE, so people forget that. Then they have Bennett as well who showed promise last season and they should be able to run some two TE sets out there. Plus Austin just isn't a big name but he is a lot more capable than what most people think as far as making some plays. Hurd and Crayton can catch passes when they're open as well. Their running back committee is stacked and they should be more of a running team in my opinion. Roy Williams should be able to get about 1000 to 1,100 yards next season I imagine, so over all they aren't nearly as thin as what many people think.
It's all gonna be on Roy...he's going to have to step up.

Witten is a spectacular player. I don't care if Tony throws to him a hundred times a game. The guy is money.
Old 04-28-2009   #17
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I recognize that and said it was mostly Jimmys doing in another post. Jerry did set it up though. His best move.
Yep.

Who hired Jimmy? Yep that dopey Jerry!

I had season tickets the last year Landry was there..I can't tell you how many times I heard fans around me say it was time for Coach Landry to go...time to get a new coach....football had passed him by.

He was never going to quit...Jerry handled it very, very poorly (and has said that is his biggest regret)...but the Cowboys needed a new direction.

It wasn't so much that Dallas fans were sorry to see Coach Landry go. It was the way he was let go.
Old 04-28-2009   #18
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Quote:
It's all gonna be on Roy...he's going to have to step up.

Witten is a spectacular player. I don't care if Tony throws to him a hundred times a game. The guy is money.
If you're counting on Roy to be the big time WR that TO was then you're going to be sadly disappointed. Jerry got gang raped in that deal with Detroit and must have been high as a crack head off of Main by the Greyhound station when he made that deal and gave up what he did. Not only that he way over paid for Roy, and Roy isn't exactly a real hard worker either.

Roy can probably swing like 1,000 to 1,100 yards max next season like I said before which won't be so bad as long as everyone else plays their part. You don't have to worry about Witten one bit and he'll give you 800 plus yards worst case scenario. I think that it will be more on guys like Crayton, Hurd, Austin, and Bennett to step up and do their parts which they should be capable of doing. The Cowboys should be more of a running team to set up the pass and let their defense keep them in games, because their defense was freaking great for like a 4 game stretch last season when Phillips finally took over.

They're in such a tough division though, and will have to compete with the Giants and Eagles next season again which is going to be tough and the Redskins won't be no push over either.
Old 04-28-2009   #19
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Yep.

Yep, and who ran Jimmy off? That same dopey Jerry.
Old 04-28-2009   #20
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Quote:
Yep.

I had season tickets the last year Landry was there..I can't tell you how many times I heard fans around me say it was time for Coach Landry to go...time to get a new coach....football had passed him by.

He was never going to quit...Jerry handled it very, very poorly (and has said that is his biggest regret)...but the Cowboys needed a new direction.

It wasn't so much that Dallas fans were sorry to see Coach Landry go. It was the way he was let go.
We are EXACTLY on the same page here.

I was excited when Jerry and Jimmy came in. Landry was still trying to run the flex on defense and was pretty much being passed by when it came to offensive philosophies. They had their runs under Danny White in the early to mid 80s and then it all dried up. Overall I was pumped that a transition was made. It was just made very badly.

Funny part is that Jerry acted alot more like he should as a neophyte owner than he does now. Yeah he said he would be in charge of everything from "jocks to socks" but he really put his effort into making money off the franchise and let Jimmy do his work. It wasn't until Jerry started realizing that Jimmy was getting all the press in the 3rd and 4th years that Jerry started getting his feelings hurt and wanted the credit.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read