Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 04-27-2009   #1
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Quan Cosby thread

I know that there was another one, but for some reason I was not able to post in it and the reply option was not there.

I can't believe that no team drafted Cosby. I know that he is old, but I think he could be a really nice slot WR for someone, because he is a gamer and catches everything thrown to him. I would really like to see the Texans bring him in and see what he can do. He might make a nice slot for us and be better than Derek Anderson. Plus, right now we could possibly trade Anderson for one of Denver's RB's or something. We still have Davis any way. I love Anderson, but with a little time, I think a guy like Cosby could be better than Anderson.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009   #2
MojoMan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11949 MojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quan Cosby thread

He is heading to the Cincinnati Bengals:

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews....bengals-1.html
MojoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009   #3
Polo

I think cosby could be better than Anderson too simply because he can go up and get balls in traffic...

But I wouldn't bring him in to replace DA because of chemistry, familiarity with the system, ect...

If we want to make a serious push for/into the play-offs we don't need to rely on too many rookies and newcomers...JMO...

I'd bring him in to see if he could beat somebody out though...

Last edited by Polo; 04-27-2009 at 12:16 PM.
Old 04-27-2009   #4
Polo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoMan View Post
He is heading to the Cincinnati Bengals:

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews....bengals-1.html
/thread
Old 04-27-2009   #5
Big Poundcake
Veteran

Rep Power: 15 Big Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden cover

I think he will do well there.
Big Poundcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009   #6
RipTraxx
Free Agent

Rep Power: 40 RipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to RipTraxx

He comes off as a great character guy. Lord knows the bengals need that.

Hope he does well.

those clips with him and Bill Cosby were hysterical, man is still funny all these years laters.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read