Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 04-22-2009   #21
Gymrat2005
Rookie

Rep Power: 27 Gymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My last wish list

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanAddict View Post
Could someone who watched most of UTs games the last few years tell me who was the better DT while in college; Okam or Miller? I honestly haven't watched enough UT games to know and was curious.
Okam was a sophmore in 05,and ppl saw him as a top 5 draft pick if he stayed till he was a senior,but for some odd reason he never reached the potential he had while he was a sophmore,it'd be the equilavent of Ladainian Tomlinson scoring 35 TD's in 07,and then in 08 scoring 4,frank okam was a let down,Roy Miller is better.
Gymrat2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009   #22
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

I was up on Mauluagaula for a minute a month or so ago. I think he's a MLB/ILB and we've got that already. He'll be decent for somebody, I just don't think it's us.

Nice 2-7
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009   #23
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Ill take Rey Rey in the first round no sweat he is great value at 15, but kiss Ryan's goodbye. I don't pay 2 players to play one position. Ryan's will net us something in return and we can build our team up with that. Sorry Ryan's but this is a business.

Wrap that list up and mail it to Kubiak. You have done the work for him. I love the idea of getting Unger in the 2nd, Jennings in the 3rd, Cosby in the 7th.
Thats how I feel. If they take him, you try and move Meco for a late 1st or a player for player deal. Sucks, but thats the way it would have to be.
Old 04-24-2009   #24
TexanAddict
Texan 'til I Die

Rep Power: 77 TexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respected

My wish would be for the Texans to trade down and get at least a 3rd. Then I would hope for:

1 - James Laurinaitis, LB: Could play all three spots, highly productive, top intangibles
2 - William Moore, SS: Isn't a reach to say if he plays near '07 level, he will take Barber's spot out of camp
3a - Shonn Greene, Rashad Jennings, or Andre Brown, RB: Compliment to Slaton, Jennings and Brown can catch out of the backfield
3b - Sherrod Martin, CB/S: Could be in the mix at nickel and backup FS
4a - Henry Melton, DE: Could get into the pass rush rotation, has upside
4b - Trevor Canfield, G: Plays with a mean streak, interior OL depth
TexanAddict is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read