Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 04-21-2009   #21
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 96739 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Party Roll Call

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
The #1 most profitable Mollys in Houston!
Yeah, thanks in part to you, and your lady.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009   #22
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I should know 100% tomorrow.
Old 04-21-2009   #23
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be with friends on a laptop somewhere putting people in the naughty corner left and right (almost all of them will be from the official site) hoping none of the servers crash. There will be some who just fling themselves off the cliff...it's pretty predictable.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009   #24
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I'll be with friends on a laptop somewhere putting people in the naughty corner left and right (almost all of them will be from the official site) hoping none of the servers crash.
Lol, I bet you will. You should come and do it from Reliant. We would have a great time giving you advice on how to handle the offenders.

You should open two threads, one for the complainers and one for the optimists. Close everything else down, allow no more threads to be created that day.

Last edited by GlassHalfFull; 04-21-2009 at 05:54 PM.
GlassHalfFull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009   #25
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Lol, I bet you will. You should come and do it from Reliant. We would have a great time giving you advice on how to handle the offenders.
you guys are a pretty creative bunch so I'd almost be afraid of that.

Here is what Casey posted as a reminder to the fans...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcerin View Post
Hi guys,

My name is Casey and I am the Event Coordinator for the Houston Texans. I don't have all the inside PR scoop that Nick has, but I can definatley help you all out when it comes to questions about our Houston Texans events!!

The Houston Texans Draft Party presented by Miller Lite is going to be a great event. We are really excited about finding out the new additions to our team that will help us acheive our goal of making it to our first ever Playoff run!! My event parnter, Lance and I hope that you all will join us on Saturday, April 25th.

Just a reminder, the Draft will start later again, as it did last year! The party will be from 1:30pm-5:30pm at the Verizon Wireless West Club in Reliant Stadium. Just to name a few things that will be going on...
- Live Coverage of the NFL Draft on NFL Network and the Texans first draft selection
- Live SportsRadio 610 NFL Draft Show
- Autographs from Houston Texans players and Cheerleaders
- Interactive games and prize give-aways for the entire family
- NEW!!! Help Choose the 2009 Houston Texans CHEERLEADERS...yep, that's right~we our hosting our Cheerleader Tryouts the weekend before and are asking our Texans fans to help select the squad from the 50 finalist at the Draft Day party!!
- NEW!!!! Kids football clinic~we will be having a kids football clinic here at Reliant Stadium for our youngest fans to learn football techniques and drills from our Houston Texans Ambassadors.

Tickets are free, go to www.houstontexans.com to print your ticket out!!!

GO TEXANS!
Casey

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009   #26
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll should be there .
Old 04-22-2009   #27
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I am probably going to be there with the Red and Blue
Old 04-22-2009   #28
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I am probably going to be there with the Red and Blue
What does that mean?

Is any of the Blue Crew getting together? Just asking.

I'll definitely be there and want to see all my old PALS, just don't know where everyone intends to meet. Blue Crew or not, TexanTalk posters should get together someplace and rep this board real well. After all, we don't want Vinny throwing us off the cliff!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009   #29
Hoss
i need a beer..

Rep Power: 445 Hoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Hoss

I'll be there fo sho!I'll be looking for you guys at the teal lot(i think it is)!!!!

sig-False Start
Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009   #30
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
What does that mean?

Is any of the Blue Crew getting together? Just asking.

I'll definitely be there and want to see all my old PALS, just don't know where everyone intends to meet. Blue Crew or not, TexanTalk posters should get together someplace and rep this board real well. After all, we don't want Vinny throwing us off the cliff!
Let's meet somewhere and mingle without our keyboards . I think the purple lot is open at 10:00 am . We can talk draft , Texans , or whatever and maybe have a few adult beverages .

Meet Texan Bill

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 04-22-2009 at 03:47 PM.
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009   #31
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Let's meet somewhere and mingle without our keyboards . I think the purple lot is open at 10:00 am . We can talk draft , Texans , or whatever and maybe have a few adult beverages .
I'm was thinking like CT. I thought it was the Teal Lot. Anyway, I'll be there.

Earl can buy me a beer.
Old 04-22-2009   #32
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Meet Honoring Earl

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 04-22-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009   #33
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 214275 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

you guys behave yourselves. i don't want to hear about any behaviour like this...

ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009   #34
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...table> </div>

At least we won't go through this again .
Old 04-22-2009   #35
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...<br /> <br />

At least we won't go through this again .
Maybe not exactly, but there is always potential when your team's draft board isn't like Mel Kiper Hair's draft board. For character reasons or whatever.

And, we had a crisis nearly averted during the Amobi draft. Peterson was taken with the 7th pick. If he had been taken with the 8th pick, the one that the Texans switched with ATL to get Schaub, the Texans would have been crushed.

/Amobi over Willis isn't something that lights up talk radio like AD would have.
Old 04-22-2009   #36
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Hmmmmm can I make it from NIOSA...to sons tball game and then to reliant......dang....where is that bullett train to houston that we voted on.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009   #37
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Draft Party Roll Call

So, Texans have said 'no open flames.' I already know one of the super big tailgates plans on setting up.

So.....What's the word from Blue Crew and Texans Talk? The only difference being whether I bring meat to grill or not.

If so, what time?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009   #38
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
So, Texans have said 'no open flames.' I already know one of the super big tailgates plans on setting up.

So.....What's the word from Blue Crew and Texans Talk? The only difference being whether I bring meat to grill or not.

If so, what time?
What time and where? I know the teal lot, but where in particular??
Old 04-24-2009   #39
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

When and where for the Blue Crew???
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009   #40
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Draft Party Roll Call

Haven't we been Green in the past? Teal is small. What time do the gates open?

Anyone in our group openly challenging the now open flame rule?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read