Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Beerlover Final Cut Mock Draft

beerlover

Hall of Fame
1. Detroit Lions - Matt Stafford, QB, Georgia ~ Able to read & check down coverage, good mobility, solid character, experience & strong arm give him the edge @ QB position.
2. St. Louis Rams - Jason Smith, OT, Baylor ~ Rams replace Orlando Pace, franchise LT 6050 309 bench 33 reps. needs to develop base, feet not as fluid as Eugene Monore but has more upside combined with good work ethic should improve & very durable without injury or character concerns.
3. Kansas City Chiefs - Aaron Curry, LB, Wake Forest ~ The Cheifs need a defensive leader & playmaker. generally regarded as both the safest pick & best defensive player in this draft.
4. Seattle Seahawks - Eugene Monroe, OT, Virginia ~ Seattle has a chance here to address the aging wonder LT Walter Jones. Monore has excellent footwork & fluidity to handle speed off edge but only did 23 reps, needs to get stronger & does have some injury concerns which is the reason why I rated Smith ahead of him. Still a legitimate top 5 pick in area of need for the Seahawks.
5. Cleveland Browns - Michael Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech ~ Braylon Edwards has got to go, his lack of focus & determination on the field represent a Browns slide one year removed from the playoffs. Crabtree is everything Edwards is not, less than ideal measureables but all the production & game changing plays on the positive you look for in a #1 WR.
6. Cincinnati Bengals - Andre Smith, RT, Alabama ~ Protection for Carson Palmer is essential, Andre is also excellent in run blocking & surprisingly mobile. remember I did have him as the top rated OT in the draft before the combine & projected his natural position @ LG. He is also should easily fill RT position which is an area of need with loss of Stacy Andrrews. Natural knee bender with fluid hips for size biggest question is conditioning & how hard he can be pushed, which could be addressed with incentive layden contract.
7. Oakland Raiders - Jeremy Maclin, WR, Missouri ~ Very sound fundementals, can be used in return game, very productive money player something the Raiders are desperate to find & exploit JaMarcus Russell's arm strength. Not saying the Raiders are this smart but Maclin is a very safe pick @ a position of need.
8. Jacksonville Jaguars - B.J. Raji, NT/DT, Boston College ~ Jacksonville blew it trading Stroud away now realize they must fill a HUGE HOLE with best interior DT. most people priject him @ the nose but while he could just as easy fill interior gaps in Jacksonville 4-3. would complement Henderson, has excellent burst, fluid for size & disruptive.
9. Green Bay Packers - Brian Orakpo, DE/OLB, Texas ~ physical specimen, elite pass rushing skill that translates to OLB in revamped 3-4. Aaron Kampman lines up on the left side while Brady Poppinga is all they have coming off the right edge they need to upgrade.
10. San Francisco 49ers - Mark Sanchez, QB, USC ~ if Stafford slides it stops here but I expect Detroit takes Stafford, which leaves Sanchez as next best option. Mark likes to treated like a football player not a QB his workout & mentality match-up well with HC Mike Singletary who loves competitive players.
11. Buffalo Bills - Michael Oher, OT, Ole Miss ~ I would not have traded Jason Peters for the 28th pick, however Buffalo did so they must address LT with the best prospect available.
12. Denver - Tyson Jackson, DE, LSU ~ The Broncos rush defense has been the league's biggest joke for years Tyson projects to be a perfect fit as Broncos new 3-4 DE.
13. Washington Redskins - Robert Ayers, DE, Tennessee ~ Need 4-3 RDE to compliment interior DT "expensive-agent" Albert Haynesworth. I realize this is high for Ayers but his stock is soaring, a natural RDE with size & speed coming from the outside w/repertoire of pass rush moves.
14. New Orleans Saints - Malcolm Jenkins, CB/FS, Ohio State ~ Cannot imagine the Saints not taking Jenkins if available. gives that defense much needed back-side support.
15. Houston Texans - Aaron Maybin, DE/OLB, Penn State ~ Struggled with the Texans pick who hasn't? Aaron has that explosive first step & natural pass rush skills Texans covet. In a Frank Bush defensive scheme his upfield, aggressive style can fit @ OLB just as long as he keeps his weight down & focuses on speed. if he grows into his body @ somepoint he may have to kick inside to RDE but if thats the worse thing that can happen its not such a bad downside is it? With Antonio Smith crashing from LDE & improved interior play Maybins private workout & game film tape may be enough to sway the Texans brass if they can't trade down to select him #15 overall to solidify DeMeco & Company.
16. San Diego Chargers - Rey Maualuga, ILB, USC ~ There was a time when I thought that Maualuga would be the last USC starting LB off the board, but the Chargers 3-4 gives him a chance to thump in run defense while covering him up in passing situations. Tough player - good fit.
17. New York Jets - Percy Harvin, WR Florida ~ I don't think the Jets panic again & make another Farve move. Clemens could be decent given a chance & Ratliff is a productive back-up to compete for significant minutes. I think the Jets look to next years draft, specificly the 1st overall pick & Sam Bradford, Tim Tebow or Colt McCoy. I guess I'm the only one who is not sold on Josh Freeman, but the Jets have other needs to address & have things set up for the next guy like WR. Harvin is this years DeSean Jackson but bigger, more durable & much stronger.
18. Denver Broncos - Knowshon Moreno, RB, Georgia ~ The Broncos are going to be more of a run oreinented offense, to spread weapons out & keep defenses honest. Last years RB meltdown, demonstrates how important talent & depth are for Denver to address. Moreno is immediate starter & helps Orton who likes to check down, excellent receiver out of the backfield too. BPA on the board @ this stage in the draft.
19. Tampa Bay - Josh Freeman, QB, Kansas State ~ Not crazy about this pick for Tampa, but who do they have? Luke McCowen? Brian Griese? Josh Johnson? I like Peria Jerry better here but what do you do, too many question marks.
20. Detroit Lions - Eben Britton, OT, Arizona ~ Follow the Atlanta model, QB 1a./OT 1b. If your going to take a franchise QB who better find & buy him some protection, this mistake we know all too well as Texans. Stafford/Britton should rival Ryan/Baker.
21. Philadelphia Eagles - Chris "Beanie" Wells, RB, Ohio State ~ Westbrooks carries should decline & Wells between the tackles should extend his longevity. If he falls this far the Eagles would have a tough time bypassing help in this area with an elite talent still on the board.
22. Minnesota Vikings - Vontae Davis, CB, Illinois ~ Pass coverage ability in this division will be essential, however still have physcial abiltiy to hold up in aggressive run support means the more impressive physical specimen Vontae is rated higher on the Vikings board than slight-build framed Darius Butler. with Adrian Peterson the star, & solid defensive linemen the Vikings should have no fear of holding Davis character issues in check.
23. New England Patriots - Brian Cushing, OLB, USC ~ Throw a blanket over Cushing/Matthews/Laurinaitis all excellent OLB prospects, of the three I still have Cushing rated #1 of the groupl @ 3-4 OLB position because of pass rushing ability.
24. Atlanta Falcons - Peria Jerry, DT, Ole Miss ~ The Falcons should address their defense but could be tempted with Brandon Pettigrew. Honestly I have no problem with either pick, actaully like Brandon more but Jerry seems like a safe enough pick in area of need.
25. Miami Dolphins - Clay Matthews, OLB, USC ~ Seems like a Parcells kind of guy to me who fits the 3-4 OLB position better than the 4-3. If the Texans where to trade back & Matthews the target instead of Maybin they could not trade down past Miami & still feel safe about it.
26. Baltimore Ravens - Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR, Maryland ~ Flacco has ability to stretch the field yet has nobody to fill that role. there is also some tempting defensive talent to replace Bart Scott so thats a possiblity but if they fall in love with a WR Darrius has the speed, long arms & frame to compete in this league.
27. Indianapolis Colts - Evander Hood, DT, Missouri: ~ Been saying Ziggy for at least a month, could also take a WR like Robiskie but they have to address the defense or they won't be able to stop anybody as this group is undersized & aging. The Colts could also be a team who wants to trade up for Peria Jerry?
28. Buffalo Bills - Brandon Pettigrew, TE, Oklahoma State ~ The Bills like in-line blocking TE's & Pettigrew is the best in this draft, they would be so lucky if still here on the board & almost automatic if this scenero plays out. This should also soften the blow of losing Peters & starting a rookie LT.
29. New York Giants - Kenny Britt, WR, Rutgers ~ System fit big framed /sure handed WR to replace recently released Plaxico Burress. very familar with his game, playing in own backyard familarity big w/Tom Coughlin.
30. Tennessee Titans - Evertte Brown, DE, Florida State ~ I feel people are jumping to conclusions when they say this draft is not decent, just look @ who is still on the board? I really like Evertte as a DE because he is such a good pass rusher, a little undersized & reason I rated Ayers higher, but great motor & skill set to fit into a Jeff Fisher defense. maybe the Texans should think about addressing their offensive line?
31. Arizona Cardinals - Donald Brown, RB, Connecticut ~ Feature back who fits well with Zona offense, can slip out of the backfield & run after the catch. very durable, tough with great instincts, Cardinals stay on a roll, teams will not be able to lock on Warner with improved running game.
32. Pittsburgh Steelers - Eric Wood, C/G, Louisville: ~ Center seems to be the popular pick & Wood the most physical, mauler of the group who just fills out a Steeler uniform to perfection. They won't get another shot until the end of the 2nd so they have their choice here of the lot @ Center position.

im a maybin fan so i wont complain. he'd be a solid addition. hes my 4th choice pick after raji, jenkins & everette brown

btw why is everybody after dropping everette 15-20 spots in their mocks in the last week?

im a maybin fan so i wont complain. he'd be a solid addition. hes my 4th choice pick after raji, jenkins & everette brown

btw why is everybody after dropping everette 15-20 spots in their mocks in the last week?

I don't project him into the hybrid OLB mix which is all the rage & deep in talent. I like him strictly as a 4-3 DE.

I was talking about Maybn....at 235 he has the best first step in the class...at 249, he's just an over puffed up wanna be. I do not beleive Maybin is on thier board...at all.

c'mon guys just a few more days & its over- lets discuss :spit:

you know it would be a first if I actually got it right (about who the Texans will draft in the 1st rd). Has anyone else noticed :hmmm: how secretive NFL organizations have become? despite a 24 hour NFL Network actual team news regarding new information few & far between. we used to at least know who they brought in for private workouts, now they're just that private. thats fine, like I said it will all be over in a matter of 3 days & 12 hours. Another year of following, analyizing & projecting team needs & how/where they'll address them down the tubes :beerfunnel:

I like him strictly as a 4-3 DE.

Then I disagree with the pick. If we get Maybin I want him to be OLB first, then putting a hand down when called upon. Putting on 20 lbs is nice but how far from 230 can he get while maintaining what got him into the 1st round? If he can even keep it up to 250...I think he'd be one of the smallest DE's in the league and would get thrown about too often to make his speed a factor.

He's starting to look like Vernon Gholston...not pumped up...swollen.

Then I disagree with the pick. If we get Maybin I want him to be OLB first, then putting a hand down when called upon. Putting on 20 lbs is nice but how far from 230 can he get while maintaining what got him into the 1st round? If he can even keep it up to 250...I think he'd be one of the smallest DE's in the league and would get thrown about too often to make his speed a factor.

He's starting to look like Vernon Gholston...not pumped up...swollen.

I was not referring to Aaron Maybin. it was in reference to Everette Brown & why his stock is falling as question was posed by Maddict5.

I have stated in another thread, one of the things that killed the Texans in earlier drafts was using high picks on project players. Trying to convert Maybin to an OLB in the Texans 4-3 would fall under the category of major project. Not a fan of the pick for this team.

I was not referring to Aaron Maybin. it was in reference to Everette Brown & why his stock is falling as question was posed by Maddict5.

the second article said:
Since then, the biggest questions have focused on Maybin's weight. At 6 feet 4, he played at 230 pounds in college and put on 20 pounds for the February combine. He has held around the 250 mark through his pro day and subsequent workouts and is considered a hybrid linebacker-defensive end.

Projected as an outside linebacker in a 3-4 scheme, Maybin believes he can play defensive end in a 4-3 defense or standing up in a 3-4.

A guy who is starting to look maxed out, cartoon-ish bubbly muscles style, at 250 is not big enough IMO to play 43 DE. Clearly a speed rusher, I wonder how well he holds the run and how well he tackles since that will be at least half of his job if not more. At LB I think he'd be a monster though the nuance of the position would have to be drilled into him. Coverage might be tough but he's got sideline to sideline speed and he seems pretty smart so I think he could do it. His position on the field is in question much like Matthews, though I think Matthews tends to lean more towards LB where Maybin leans toward DE.

My comparison is VGholston. Lots of hype, lots of muscles, little game.

I have stated in another thread, one of the things that killed the Texans in earlier drafts was using high picks on project players. Trying to convert Maybin to an OLB in the Texans 4-3 would fall under the category of major project. Not a fan of the pick for this team.

i agree and i feel bad about it because my sig is two of beerlover's quotes. i can see Maybin being a pro-bowler in 3-4 years if he were to play in a 3-4 but this organization needs to win now. that's why, given this scenario i think Smith would pull the trigger on someone like Davis or Butler because they can step in now and produce on this team in an area of need.

i agree and i feel bad about it because my sig is two of beerlover's quotes. i can see Maybin being a pro-bowler in 3-4 years if he were to play in a 3-4 but this organization needs to win now. that's why, given this scenario i think Smith would pull the trigger on someone like Davis or Butler because they can step in now and produce on this team in an area of need.

after the Texans make their selection you can post "Beerlover was dead on" :)

A guy who is starting to look maxed out, cartoon-ish bubbly muscles style, at 250 is not big enough IMO to play 43 DE. Clearly a speed rusher, I wonder how well he holds the run and how well he tackles since that will be at least half of his job if not more. At LB I think he'd be a monster though the nuance of the position would have to be drilled into him. Coverage might be tough but he's got sideline to sideline speed and he seems pretty smart so I think he could do it. His position on the field is in question much like Matthews, though I think Matthews tends to lean more towards LB where Maybin leans toward DE.

My comparison is VGholston. Lots of hype, lots of muscles, little game.

I'm not sure how you make this arguement, between the lines, with myself :confused:

I'm not projecting Aaron Maybin to the Texans with the 15th pick @ DE. I'm projecting him as a 4-3 SLB for Texans with 15th pick. is that clear enoough :ok:

now to specifics. I think Aaron has got some bad advise trying to make weight to play DE @ the next level, maybe someday as his body naturally matures but right now his focus should be on first step quickness off the edge in blitzing situations from OLB, tackling & coverage skills. yes he is developmental but then so was Amobi Okoye & Texans took him #10 overall. very similar player @ the LB position who could kick down in passing situations. Like Okoye he is very smart, hard work ethic, good off field character traits with elite talent that needs to be coached out of him. which brings me up to the PRIMARY REASON: He fits what Frank Bush wants from his linebackers, unrelenting/high motor, aggressive upfield pass rush ability with elite speed, a factor missing from Texans defense since franchise inception. He has the physical build & body language of a LB to me not a DE.

Note: this is not my pick (meaning who I would want) its who I think the Texans want, & that there is a good chance he is available @ #15. I would prefer the Texans to trade down. there is no single guy in this draft I really, really would like to see drafted as a Texan, but there are several I would welcome who can really help this franchise move forward. I tried really hard to resist adding trade down scenero in my final Mock Draft & that depends on who/how far down they could trade down. I have two favorites for a trade down scenero, on defensive side who I like more than Maybin but @ the same time are more value picks a little later, they are @

LB Clint Sintim, Virginia, 6026 256 also has pass rushing skills does not have elite 1st step like a Maybin but is very aggressive in run support, shedding tacklers, high motor, hard worker with great LB mentality & off field character.

CB Alphonso Smith, Wake Forrest, 5090 193 competitive, productive & instinctive skill sets. Less than ideal height, sure but his ability to position his body to out effort the WR is what makes him such a playmaker. great attitude/work ethic.

I would be very happy with either prospect late 1st rd. & pick up another pick or two :)

Because the 3-4 teams are concerned....he cannot cover as a 3-4 LB. Our question with him is basically the same, will he ever be able to stand up ? The other issue with him, and it makes no sense......but they do it with every board every year....he is a Florida St. DE. that baggage cripples him in the eyes of the lame. we move down and Kollar likes the guy....I'd have no problem with the pick. anything that moves the sack total out of the mid twenties.....I'm enthusiastic about. Everette rotating with Antonio works for me. And if Maybin is his guy, I'm ok with that also....I just don't think his body will ever allow him to stand up is all. Same with Sittim. If he's their guy, fine. I gotta choice....I take English because he has better hips and has shown more of a probability that one day he could stand up with the big boys and cover a LB spot.

And that's the same reason that I prefer Mathews over Cushing. Mathews is the better athlete and has the hips of a safety. In my mind that is far more valuable in the long run than Cushing's college production. I mean Mathews can always become more productive. However.....you can't switch hips between the two. Either you have them or you don't. If Cushing is their guy....covers MLB and Sam....I'd have no problem with the pick. Mathews in my mind in the long run will be the better pro. He has the hips for it.

Mathews hips are so good.....he'd have no problem switching to a spare TE-H back in 2010. so good...if he was twenty pounds lighter...he'd be a pretty fair safety prospect. No matter who the guy is related to, I buy that any draft. Maybe a work out warrior in shorts....the tapes say he's not. Only thing the guy lacks is snaps. And every snap, he's only going to get better.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how you make this arguement, between the lines, with myself :confused:

I'm not projecting Aaron Maybin to the Texans with the 15th pick @ DE. I'm projecting him as a 4-3 SLB for Texans with 15th pick. is that clear enoough :ok:
Man, I'm so confused...:ok:...sorry here we go
now to specifics. I think Aaron has got some bad advise trying to make weight to play DE @ the next level, maybe someday as his body naturally matures but right now his focus should be on first step quickness off the edge in blitzing situations from OLB, tackling & coverage skills. yes he is developmental but then so was Amobi Okoye & Texans took him #10 overall. very similar player @ the LB position who could kick down in passing situations. Like Okoye he is very smart, hard work ethic, good off field character traits with elite talent that needs to be coached out of him. which brings me up to the PRIMARY REASON: He fits what Frank Bush wants from his linebackers, unrelenting/high motor, aggressive upfield pass rush ability with elite speed, a factor missing from Texans defense since franchise inception. He has the physical build & body language of a LB to me not a DE.
I agree with everything here except I think Maybin's mindset is DE based, not LB which is why Maybin would be such a huge project at OLB over a guy like Matthews or Barwin and much moreso than Okoye who is only a project because he's young not because he lacks skill sets for the time being.
Note: this is not my pick (meaning who I would want) its who I think the Texans want, & that there is a good chance he is available @ #15. I would prefer the Texans to trade down. there is no single guy in this draft I really, really would like to see drafted as a Texan, but there are several I would welcome who can really help this franchise move forward. I tried really hard to resist adding trade down scenero in my final Mock Draft & that depends on who/how far down they could trade down. I have two favorites for a trade down scenero, on defensive side who I like more than Maybin but @ the same time are more value picks a little later, they are @

LB Clint Sintim, Virginia, 6026 256 also has pass rushing skills does not have elite 1st step like a Maybin but is very aggressive in run support, shedding tacklers, high motor, hard worker with great LB mentality & off field character.

CB Alphonso Smith, Wake Forrest, 5090 193 competitive, productive & instinctive skill sets. Less than ideal height, sure but his ability to position his body to out effort the WR is what makes him such a playmaker. great attitude/work ethic.

I would be very happy with either prospect late 1st rd. & pick up another pick or two :)

Yup. The closer we get to it the more I think they're trading from the 15th spot. Either up to grab a guy who falls or down to get more picks. I'm not so big on the 2nd tier of OLB types but I'd much rather have Al Smith than a lot of guys including the top tier CBs. If we trade down I think it's pretty much BPA with little regard to team need. If we stay at 15 we'll be picking for need.

8. Jacksonville Jaguars - B.J. Raji, NT/DT, Boston College ~ Jacksonville blew it trading Stroud away now realize they must fill a HUGE HOLE with best interior DT. most people priject him @ the nose but while he could just as easy fill interior gaps in Jacksonville 4-3. would complement Henderson, has excellent burst, fluid for size & disruptive.

Couldnt you have the Jaq's pick someone other than Raji ? .... Like a new waterboy .... towelboy or something ?

Because the 3-4 teams are concerned....he cannot cover as a 3-4 LB. Our question with him is basically the same, will he ever be able to stand up ? The other issue with him, and it makes no sense......but they do it with every board every year....he is a Florida St. DE. that baggage cripples him in the eyes of the lame. we move down and Kollar likes the guy....I'd have no problem with the pick. anything that moves the sack total out of the mid twenties.....I'm enthusiastic about. Everette rotating with Antonio works for me. And if Maybin is his guy, I'm ok with that also....I just don't think his body will ever allow him to stand up is all. Same with Sittim. If he's their guy, fine. I gotta choice....I take English because he has better hips and has shown more of a probability that one day he could stand up with the big boys and cover a LB spot.

And that's the same reason that I prefer Mathews over Cushing. Mathews is the better athlete and has the hips of a safety. In my mind that is far more valuable in the long run than Cushing's college production. I mean Mathews can always become more productive. However.....you can't switch hips between the two. Either you have them or you don't. If Cushing is their guy....covers MLB and Sam....I'd have no problem with the pick. Mathews in my mind in the long run will be the better pro. He has the hips for it.

Mathews hips are so good.....he'd have no problem switching to a spare TE-H back in 2010. so good...if he was twenty pounds lighter...he'd be a pretty fair safety prospect. No matter who the guy is related to, I buy that any draft. Maybe a work out warrior in shorts....the tapes say he's not. Only thing the guy lacks is snaps. And every snap, he's only going to get better.

thats a really good post pete :tiphat:

Man, I'm so confused...:ok:...sorry here we go
I agree with everything here except I think Maybin's mindset is DE based, not LB which is why Maybin would be such a huge project at OLB over a guy like Matthews or Barwin and much moreso than Okoye who is only a project because he's young not because he lacks skill sets for the time being.

his mindset? guess that would come out in the interview process. maybe my mindset is reading too much into what I see & what I think the Texans could see in his athletic ability & upside @ his natural OLB position.

Why can't 4-3 teams have some fun with speed/power rush from OLB position just like 3-4 teams? I'm sick & tired watching them have all the fun :splits: Why can't the Texans re-invent the 4-3 & make that the defense of choice? we already have invested in an elite DE with Mario, he's a game changer by himself. two more 1st rd. DT draft picks in TJ & Okoye now add LDE Antiono Smith. All the Texans lack is speed/power on the edges or coming on stunts inside who have natural rushing intincts. see no reason why 4-3 LB's can't impact the pass rush, flush the QB, tip more passes/intercept & create havoc just like 3-4 teams, maybe Frank Bush is just the guy to do it :whip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlgGFWraKVg

Last edited:
Why can't 4-3 teams have some fun with speed/power rush from OLB position just like 3-4 teams? I'm sick & tired watching them have all the fun :splits:

3-4 teams rush from the OLB position more because when they do, they still have 7 men in coverage if need be, instead of committing 5 up front if running a 4-3 and rushing an OLB. Now there's always the possibility of dropping a lineman back to cover a short zone or flat, but it all depends on personnel.

On the other hand, at certain times, like a 3rd and long for instance, it might be better for a defense to bring as much heat as they can, and if that happens it's nice to have a talented OLB rushing the QB. Teams that do it regularly are gonna get caught eventually and get burned because of it though.

Discussion on it is a wash however because it's all very dependent on situations, personnel, team philosophies, and many more factors, but I just felt like commenting on that quote.

T-Minus 35 hours at this point.

stand pat or trade down I have to beleive based on team needs, off season aquistions & strength of this draft the Texans will allow Frank Bush the luxury of his top choice @ that position. He will be somebody who can impact this defense, add speed/toughness his resume suggests his knowledge concerning position unquestioned -
* 2009: Defensive coordinator, Houston Texans
* 2007-08: Senior Defensive Assistant, Houston Texans
* 2006: Asst. Head Coach/Linebackers, Arizona Cardinals
* 2004-05: Linebackers, Arizona Cardinals
* 2001-03: Special Teams, Denver Broncos
* 2000: Secondary/Nickel Package, Denver Broncos
* 1995-99: Linebackers, Denver Broncos
* 1992-94: Linebackers, Houston Oilers
* 1987-92: Scout, Houston Oilers
this is the primary reason I think Aaron Maybin is the choice. he would be to OLB what Mario is to DE. together they form a dynamic duo, both can move around stand up or inline.

If Maybin is off the board the Texans could trade down & take Matthews, later Sintim or English even a Connor Barwin is a possiblity. Also expect them to take another LB later, maybe more a coverage type like Marcus Freeman.

Back