Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Attention Blue Crew

I'm still having a hard time figuring out facebook. :gun:

I'm still having a hard time figuring out how to use my pc period!!:hide: I get lost trying to figure out MySpace and facebook.

I hope it turns out well for you though Ted!! BUT, if you need to reach me, I still rely on e-mail.

I'm still having a hard time figuring out how to use my pc period!!:hide: I get lost trying to figure out MySpace and facebook.

I hope it turns out well for you though Ted!! BUT, if you need to reach me, I still rely on e-mail.

I think that I was able to join... (I think, mind you).

I tried, BUT, it won't accept my password, which I KNOW is correct because I just signed up and wrote the damn thing down. :scarygirl:

Check the old upper / lower case. I can get in fine, I just can't figure out how to work any of the thingymaboppers..

Grandma...you need to get on there so you can see all my baking pictures!! :) I love facebook!!! Miss you and love you!!

OK, I know I'm signed up, but, I can't sign on, if that makes any sense. I've gotten a bunch of notifications from some friends and family members, but, I can't respond. Why do they make these things so difficult!:confused: I'll keep trying. I'm off this weekend so I'll get one of the kids to help me.

Kimberly!! I MISS YOU TOO! Gotta find some time to come up and visit you and Keith. I'll get with ya about that.

I might be SLOW with this facebook thing, BUT, I will NOT be defeated!!:)

dog-facebook.gif

You lost me John! Sept 22nd in on a Tues! We play the Jets on Sept13th or the Jags on Sept 27th. Maybe we need to tailgate all week!!

LOL, I mean Aug 22, the pre-season game against the Aints.
But yeah, I don't think Bill would be opposed to a week-long tailgate!

Ted!! It's all YOUR fault Marcie has become addicted to Farmtown!! Not sure we can salvage her, she is a lost cause!!:)

Ted!! It's all YOUR fault Marcie has become addicted to Farmtown!! Not sure we can salvage her, she is a lost cause!!:)

She admitted her addiction to me the other day. I just had to laugh, you would think she would get enough of that on a day to day basis.

You and your suckling pigs! Whose milk ya' been feeding them, I want to know! :devilpig::devilpig:
John, in reality we have a new project of feeding a fawn Kyle found and he drinks goats milk :shades: This will screw his deering hunting up for sure!!!

SheTex is gaining, but I have to admit Diapher has the SECOND best of the TT farms.....behind this one. :D

FarmTown.jpg

lol. A tailgating thread that morphs into a Farm Town thread! That's awesome! :joker:

p.s. I have to admit my own addiction to this game, too. Football season can't get here fast enough!

lol. A tailgating thread that morphs into a Farm Town thread! That's awesome! :joker:

p.s. I have to admit my own addiction to this game, too. Football season can't get here fast enough!

Dude, I need to add you as a neighbor so we can trade work. It's hard with Marcie and SheTexan.....they are hard to beat to the harvest....LOL

I have to admit that TD is correct! BUT, due to the LIMITED time I have to spend farming, I think I should get cut some slack! Not like I have nothing to do but sit around all day and FARM!! Geeezzzz!!!:) PLUS, I have to share my farming computer with two other people!! Are my excuses getting better? :thinking: J/K! TDs farm rocks, and he shares ALL his pumpkins with Marcie,:scarygirl: SOOOOOOO I detect a conspiracy here!! I think DB, Hardcore and I should buddy up and create some competition!!:kingkong:

I have to admit that TD is correct! BUT, due to the LIMITED time I have to spend farming, I think I should get cut some slack! Not like I have nothing to do but sit around all day and FARM!! Geeezzzz!!!:) PLUS, I have to share my farming computer with two other people!! Are my excuses getting better? :thinking: J/K! TDs farm rocks, and he shares ALL his pumpkins with Marcie,:scarygirl: SOOOOOOO I detect a conspiracy here!! I think DB, Hardcore and I should buddy up and create some competition!!:kingkong:

977384623_56097daf56.jpg

I'll be glad to let you harvest my farm. :howdy:

Back