Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2009   #1
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Attention Blue Crew

I started a facebook group. Stop by to say Howdy!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/g...8558677&ref=ts
Old 04-20-2009   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Attention Blue Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
I started a facebook group. Stop by to say Howdy!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/g...8558677&ref=ts
I'm still having a hard time figuring out facebook.
Old 04-20-2009   #3
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I'm still having a hard time figuring out facebook.
I'm still having a hard time figuring out how to use my pc period!! I get lost trying to figure out MySpace and facebook.

I hope it turns out well for you though Ted!! BUT, if you need to reach me, I still rely on e-mail.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I'm still having a hard time figuring out how to use my pc period!! I get lost trying to figure out MySpace and facebook.

I hope it turns out well for you though Ted!! BUT, if you need to reach me, I still rely on e-mail.
I think that I was able to join... (I think, mind you).
Old 04-20-2009   #5
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think that I was able to join... (I think, mind you).
I tried, BUT, it won't accept my password, which I KNOW is correct because I just signed up and wrote the damn thing down.
Old 04-20-2009   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
I tried, BUT, it won't accept my password, which I KNOW is correct because I just signed up and wrote the damn thing down.
Check the old upper / lower case. I can get in fine, I just can't figure out how to work any of the thingymaboppers..
Old 04-20-2009   #7
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Check the old upper / lower case. I can get in fine, I just can't figure out how to work any of the thingymaboppers..
I did. It still won't let me log in.
Sponsored links
Old 04-20-2009   #8
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I did. It still won't let me log in.
Hit the "Forgot My Password" link. Roc wants to be your friend.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009   #9
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 573 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LonghornBabe Send a message via Yahoo to LonghornBabe

Grandma...you need to get on there so you can see all my baking pictures!! I love facebook!!! Miss you and love you!!

Kimberly
Check out my blog at kimberlyskakery.com
LonghornBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornBabe View Post
Grandma...you need to get on there so you can see all my baking pictures!! I love facebook!!! Miss you and love you!!
I haven't even figured out how to reply to you about coming to visist!!
Old 04-24-2009   #11
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornBabe View Post
Now theres a reason to sign up Grandma! Just do it!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009   #12
SheTexan
Site Contributor

OK, I know I'm signed up, but, I can't sign on, if that makes any sense. I've gotten a bunch of notifications from some friends and family members, but, I can't respond. Why do they make these things so difficult! I'll keep trying. I'm off this weekend so I'll get one of the kids to help me.

Kimberly!! I MISS YOU TOO! Gotta find some time to come up and visit you and Keith. I'll get with ya about that.

I might be SLOW with this facebook thing, BUT, I will NOT be defeated!!
Old 04-24-2009   #13
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009   #14
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 140315 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

In there...done that.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009   #15
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I am there but yall check and let me know if I am not
Old 04-29-2009   #16
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...win&ref=search

Hey gang!
Stop by and say hello to Connor Barwin.
I have asked his family and friends to stop by the tailgate on Sept 22.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009   #17
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...win&ref=search

Hey gang!
Stop by and say hello to Connor Barwin.
I have asked his family and friends to stop by the tailgate on Sept 22.
You lost me John! Sept 22nd in on a Tues! We play the Jets on Sept13th or the Jags on Sept 27th. Maybe we need to tailgate all week!!
Old 04-30-2009   #18
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You lost me John! Sept 22nd in on a Tues! We play the Jets on Sept13th or the Jags on Sept 27th. Maybe we need to tailgate all week!!
LOL, I mean Aug 22, the pre-season game against the Aints.
But yeah, I don't think Bill would be opposed to a week-long tailgate!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009   #19
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Ted!! It's all YOUR fault Marcie has become addicted to Farmtown!! Not sure we can salvage her, she is a lost cause!!
Old 06-18-2009   #20
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ted!! It's all YOUR fault Marcie has become addicted to Farmtown!! Not sure we can salvage her, she is a lost cause!!
She admitted her addiction to me the other day. I just had to laugh, you would think she would get enough of that on a day to day basis.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read