Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2009   #1
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Mrs. Pete wants to go. If Mama isn't happy

This might be so ludicrous that it might not be possible. We're looking for two tickets on the side line for the October 25th game vs the San Fransisco 49ers.

We're looking for sideline tickets only. Sections 122-131. 333-344. 102-121.305-314.

Don't believe we can afford the 500's but if you got a ski trip or something planned, I'm interested. We won't pee or spill beer on your seats I promise. Been high.....been in the end zones.....I'd rather stay home. PM me.

Last edited by threetoedpete; 04-15-2009 at 08:19 AM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009   #2
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mrs. Pete wants to go. If Mama isn't happy

That is a tough one TTP due to that home game being on an island. Your doing well by starting early to ask.
Old 04-15-2009   #3
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 153429 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I've met Pete and the lovely Mrs 3TP....she knew more football than Pete or I both I think.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009   #4
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70214 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
This might be so ludicrous that it might not be possible. We're looking for two tickets on the side line for the October 25th game vs the San Fransisco 49ers.

We're looking for sideline tickets only. Sections 122-131. 333-344. 102-121.305-314.

Don't believe we can afford the 500's but if you got a ski trip or something planned, I'm interested. We won't pee or spill beer on your seats I promise. Been high.....been in the end zones.....I'd rather stay home. PM me.
Keep looking. Tickets start showing up for sale when the Texans start mailing them out this summer.
Old 04-22-2009   #5
okcfan
Rookie

TTP,
Sent you a pm
okcfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read