Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 04-15-2009   #1
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default NFL/Cowboys Schedule

Just wanted to put this here since there is alot of hate but also some of us...Star, myself and WWJD...with love. I think this sets up tough for Dallas. Besides the Giants, Eagles and Washington being 6 tough games you get some tough tests from Carolina, Denver, Atlanta, GB and San Diego. And AGAIN, Romo must prove himself in December/Jan because it is BRUTAL with at Giants, SD, at New Orleans, at Washington and ending with Philly. As I said in the Texans prediction thread, you never know who is going to be in the tank and who is going to rise up but as is this is a tough road to 10 or more wins.

Sun., Sept. 13: @ Tampa Bay (FOX), Noon

Sun., Sept. 20: NEW YORK GIANTS (NBC), 7:15 p.m.

Mon., Sept. 28: CAROLINA (ESPN), 7:30 p.m.

Sun., Oct. 4: @ Denver (FOX), 3:15 p.m.

Sun., Oct. 11: @ Kansas City (FOX), Noon

Sun., Oct. 18: BYE

Sun., Oct. 25 ATLANTA (FOX), 3:15 p.m.

Sun., Nov. 1: SEATTLE (FOX), Noon

Sun., Nov. 8: @ Philadelphia (NBC), 7:15 p.m.

Sun., Nov. 15: @ Green Bay (FOX), 3:15 p.m.

Sun., Nov. 22: WASHINGTON (FOX), Noon*

Thurs., Nov. 26: OAKLAND (CBS), 3:15 p.m.

Sun., Dec. 6: @ New York Giants (Fox), 3:15 p.m.*

Sun., Dec. 13: SAN DIEGO (CBS), 3:15 p.m.*

Sat., Dec. 19: @ New Orleans (NFLN), 7:15 p.m.

Sun., Dec. 27: @ Washington (NBC), 7:15 p.m.

Sun., Jan. 3: PHILADELPHIA (FOX), Noon*

*Game times and broadcasts subject to change.
Old 04-15-2009   #2
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL/Cowboys Schedule

They have already said they are going to be more run oriented this year but it will all come down to Romo's play. As usual. Will be interesting!
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009   #3
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD View Post
They have already said they are going to be more run oriented this year but it will all come down to Romo's play. As usual. Will be interesting!
Well the NFC East teams are great at stopping the run...so they better hope Romo is up for that challenge !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009   #4
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I am certain of one thing. The scheduler's for the NFL LOVE the Dallas Cowboys!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009   #5
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I am certain of one thing. The scheduler's for the NFL LOVE the Dallas Cowboys!!
Is that due to "primetime" slots?..lol. The schedule overall though sets up tough in December on the road...their achilles.
Old 04-15-2009   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Cheese and rice man!! Who did Jerrah blow??

Thank God, the Cowpatties will suck this year.
Old 04-15-2009   #7
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1185 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Sun., Sept. 13: @ Tampa Bay (FOX), Noon - W
Sun., Sept. 20: NEW YORK GIANTS (NBC), 7:15 p.m. - L
Mon., Sept. 28: CAROLINA (ESPN), 7:30 p.m. - W
Sun., Oct. 4: @ Denver (FOX), 3:15 p.m. - W
Sun., Oct. 11: @ Kansas City (FOX), Noon - W
Sun., Oct. 25 ATLANTA (FOX), 3:15 p.m. - L
Sun., Nov. 1: SEATTLE (FOX), Noon - W
Sun., Nov. 8: @ Philadelphia (NBC), 7:15 p.m. - L
Sun., Nov. 15: @ Green Bay (FOX), 3:15 p.m. - L
Sun., Nov. 22: WASHINGTON (FOX), Noon* - W
Thurs., Nov. 26: OAKLAND (CBS), 3:15 p.m. - W
Sun., Dec. 6: @ New York Giants (Fox), 3:15 p.m.* - L
Sun., Dec. 13: SAN DIEGO (CBS), 3:15 p.m.* - L
Sat., Dec. 19: @ New Orleans (NFLN), 7:15 p.m. - L
Sun., Dec. 27: @ Washington (NBC), 7:15 p.m. - L
Sun., Jan. 3: PHILADELPHIA (FOX), Noon* - L

I'd call it 7-9. Maybe 9-7 at the high end.
Old 04-15-2009   #8
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmar74 View Post
Sun., Sept. 13: @ Tampa Bay (FOX), Noon - W
Sun., Sept. 20: NEW YORK GIANTS (NBC), 7:15 p.m. - L
Mon., Sept. 28: CAROLINA (ESPN), 7:30 p.m. - W
Sun., Oct. 4: @ Denver (FOX), 3:15 p.m. - W
Sun., Oct. 11: @ Kansas City (FOX), Noon - W
Sun., Oct. 25 ATLANTA (FOX), 3:15 p.m. - L
Sun., Nov. 1: SEATTLE (FOX), Noon - W
Sun., Nov. 8: @ Philadelphia (NBC), 7:15 p.m. - L
Sun., Nov. 15: @ Green Bay (FOX), 3:15 p.m. - L
Sun., Nov. 22: WASHINGTON (FOX), Noon* - W
Thurs., Nov. 26: OAKLAND (CBS), 3:15 p.m. - W
Sun., Dec. 6: @ New York Giants (Fox), 3:15 p.m.* - L
Sun., Dec. 13: SAN DIEGO (CBS), 3:15 p.m.* - L
Sat., Dec. 19: @ New Orleans (NFLN), 7:15 p.m. - L
Sun., Dec. 27: @ Washington (NBC), 7:15 p.m. - L
Sun., Jan. 3: PHILADELPHIA (FOX), Noon* - L

I'd call it 7-9. Maybe 9-7 at the high end.
This is funny because a guy in the DMN had them 8-8 after a 8-3 start and had them losing the last 5 too

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/ar...inish-8-8.html
Old 04-15-2009   #9
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1185 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
This is funny because a guy in the DMN had them 8-8 after a 8-3 start and had them losing the last 5 too

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/ar...inish-8-8.html
Really? Maybe I missed my calling in life!

(of course, if you saw how far off most of my schedule predictions end up being, you might beg to differ)
Old 04-15-2009   #10
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

3 of the last five on the road + dallas typically stinks in December = Not a good scenerio for the girls =
Old 04-15-2009   #11
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129047 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
They should be more run oriented for sure.

I don't think this added pressure on Romo is fair though. All I hear from everyone is all about how this is a make or break year for Romo and how he has to do this and that, and I hardly hear anything about the rest of the Cowboys team and what they have to prove. The last two playoff losses are all on ROmo and he gets all of the blame when the entire Cowboys didn't play so well in both games, but once again it all gets put on Romo. There have been a lot more problems on the Cowboys team that were worse problems than anything Romo has caused. The fans and the media keep expecting this guy to be some wonder QB that can do no wrong, but he is one of the better QB's in the league and the Cowboys should be glad to have the guy if you ask me. They need to put more pressure on the entire team, stop putting it all on Romo.

And I'm not saying that you are specidifcally WWJD.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009   #12
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
They should be more run oriented for sure.

I don't think this added pressure on Romo is fair though. All I hear from everyone is all about how this is a make or break year for Romo and how he has to do this and that, and I hardly hear anything about the rest of the Cowboys team and what they have to prove. The last two playoff losses are all on ROmo and he gets all of the blame when the entire Cowboys didn't play so well in both games, but once again it all gets put on Romo. There have been a lot more problems on the Cowboys team that were worse problems than anything Romo has caused. The fans and the media keep expecting this guy to be some wonder QB that can do no wrong, but he is one of the better QB's in the league and the Cowboys should be glad to have the guy if you ask me. They need to put more pressure on the entire team, stop putting it all on Romo.

And I'm not saying that you are specidifcally WWJD.

I rag the guy more for his demeanor and comments. He seems a little mopey during games when it is going bad and a little easygoing and philosophical after losses. I want him to take the losses hard and to really take it upon himself to lead. Whether he likes it or not,,that is what QBs do. Besides that you are right though. What many failed to see last year was that he was getting pounded because the O-line was overrated and horrible. The playcalling wasn't helping the situation much either. But he also made some mistakes against Baltimore that changed momentum. You don't want to take away his playmaking but you have to have him maybe throw a ball or two away instead of playing chunk it deep and see what happens. Guys like Ed Reed make you pay. Roy W is going to have to step up as a #1 too. Also, on D, they were way too inconsistent last year and really didn't show their true mettle until games 10-14. Then they stunk against Baltimore and Philly. So the secondary needs to be healthy.

But he really needs to play well in that December stretch..as does the team. As I said, 10 wins will be tough and more would be icing. I'm just waiting to see the demeanor coming out and what they do with 11 picks in the draft.

Last edited by HoustonFrog; 04-15-2009 at 12:01 PM.
HoustonFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009   #13
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Uh...let me see if I can explain what I hope to see from Tony...

First of all I think the guy has far exceeded what I orginally thought of him...really I thought he would always be the guy carrying the clipboard and I kind of thought that Henson would be the guy. Well that didn't work out....

I love the way Tony plays...the Favre in him is really fun to watch...BUT he makes far too many mistakes..mistakes that are game changing...he HAS to learn to take better care of the turnovers.

He himself has said that he knows he needs to change some things and he will.

We will see.

Really I truthfully believe the season is on his shoulders. I don't think the guy is a problem in any way, shape, form or fashion teammate wise. He's one of the really good guys.

So we will agree to disagree...I think it begins and ends with Tony as far as the team goes....he's THE guy on the team right or wrong. We'll see how it all plays out.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009   #14
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 612 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Sun, Sept 13 @ Tampa Bay (FOX) Noon - W Tampa will need to grow a bit.

Sun, Sept 20 NEW YORK GIANTS (NBC) 7:15 PM L - Smacked around in their home debut

Mon, Sept 28 CAROLINA (ESPN) 7:30 PM L- Panthers will be focused

Sun, Oct 4 @ Denver (FOX) 3:15 PM - W- Coach Josh is in way over his head

Sun, Oct 11 @ Kansas City (FOX) Noon- W See Tampa

Sun Oct 25 ATLANTA (FOX) 3:15 PM - L- Good game but Falcons win at home

Sun, Nov 1 SEATTLE (FOX) NOON - W - Pull it out at home

Sun, Nov 8 @ Philadelphia (NBC) 7:15 PM- L- The better team wins

Sun, Nov 15 @ Green Bay (FOX) 3:15 PM - L Green should be better

Sun, Nov 22 WASHINGTON (FOX) NOON - W - Though the skins play them tough

Thurs, Nov 26 OAKLAND (CBS) 3:15 PM W- Oakland is a mess

Sun, Dec 6 @ New York Giants (FOX) 3:15 PM - L - Swept

Sun, Dec 13 SAN DIEGO (CBS) 3:15 PM - L- Smacked out west

Sat, Dec 19 @ New Orleans (NFLN) 7:15 PM - L- Punked by Coach P

Sun, Dec 27 @ Washington (NBC) 7:15 PM- L- Skins dash slight playoff hopes

Sun, Jan 3 PHILADELPHIA (FOX) NOON - W- Philly rests starters for playoffs..Kolb throws two TDs

7-9 is my prediction
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009   #15
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Just wanted to put this here since there is alot of hate but also some of us...Star, myself and WWJD...with love. I think this sets up tough for Dallas. Besides the Giants, Eagles and Washington being 6 tough games you get some tough tests from Carolina, Denver, Atlanta, GB and San Diego. And AGAIN, Romo must prove himself in December/Jan because it is BRUTAL with at Giants, SD, at New Orleans, at Washington and ending with Philly. As I said in the Texans prediction thread, you never know who is going to be in the tank and who is going to rise up but as is this is a tough road to 10 or more wins.

Sun., Sept. 13: @ Tampa Bay (FOX), Noon

Sun., Sept. 20: NEW YORK GIANTS (NBC), 7:15 p.m.

Mon., Sept. 28: CAROLINA (ESPN), 7:30 p.m.

Sun., Oct. 4: @ Denver (FOX), 3:15 p.m.

Sun., Oct. 11: @ Kansas City (FOX), Noon

Sun., Oct. 25 ATLANTA (FOX), 3:15 p.m.

Sun., Nov. 1: SEATTLE (FOX), Noon

Sun., Nov. 8: @ Philadelphia (NBC), 7:15 p.m.

Sun., Nov. 15: @ Green Bay (FOX), 3:15 p.m.

Sun., Nov. 22: WASHINGTON (FOX), Noon*

Thurs., Nov. 26: OAKLAND (CBS), 3:15 p.m.

Sun., Dec. 6: @ New York Giants (Fox), 3:15 p.m.*

Sun., Dec. 13: SAN DIEGO (CBS), 3:15 p.m.*

Sat., Dec. 19: @ New Orleans (NFLN), 7:15 p.m.

Sun., Dec. 27: @ Washington (NBC), 7:15 p.m.

Sun., Jan. 3: PHILADELPHIA (FOX), Noon*

*Game times and broadcasts subject to change.

Someone forgot to put an Astrix on this Sunday game as well, because if the cowgirls suck or there is a better game with more playoff implications then this game is subject to change as well. Of course heaven forbid they get knocked out of a prime-time slot.
Old 04-15-2009   #16
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

The schedule is brutal for travel as well. Tentatively I'm in for 9/20 (don't know whether to go to work dead tired or take a personal leave day), 11/22, 11/26 and 1/3. Hopefully I get a good return on Ebay.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009   #17
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129047 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Uh...let me see if I can explain what I hope to see from Tony...

First of all I think the guy has far exceeded what I orginally thought of him...really I thought he would always be the guy carrying the clipboard and I kind of thought that Henson would be the guy. Well that didn't work out....

I love the way Tony plays...the Favre in him is really fun to watch...BUT he makes far too many mistakes..mistakes that are game changing...he HAS to learn to take better care of the turnovers.

He himself has said that he knows he needs to change some things and he will.

We will see.

Really I truthfully believe the season is on his shoulders. I don't think the guy is a problem in any way, shape, form or fashion teammate wise. He's one of the really good guys.

So we will agree to disagree...I think it begins and ends with Tony as far as the team goes....he's THE guy on the team right or wrong. We'll see how it all plays out.
HOw is it all on Romo though, when he was on one of the best players on the team last season and many guys played lower than what they were expected to do. TO did, many offensive line members did, the CB's did, the safties did as well.

I mean hell, can Newman stay healthy and return to being a really good CB or is he just going to continue to ***** and act like he doesn't need to improve?

Is the Oline going to be like the O line we saw from two years ago and the beginning of last season or is it going to be terrible again?

Are the WR's like Austin, Hurd, and Crayton going to show up and play well? And especially is that over rated lazy ass Roy Williams going to actually become a play maker for you guys or is he just going to continue to be an excuse maker for why he's pretty much been a 1st round bust?

I think all of those are a lot of strong questions and concerns for the Cowboys going into this season and are even more of a concern than what Romo will do. Romo is a very good QB, but he isn't going to be making tons of plays if his O line is awful or if his WR's aren't catching balls and getting open. The Cowboys secondary is going to need to play a whole lot better to keep their defense a lot more consistent.

I don't see how this all starts and ends with Romo considering all of this. He's one of the bright spots on the team. The team needs to stop expecting Romo to be so flawless and start making it easier for him and playing like a good enough team to where when he does makes mistakes, they can overcome those mistakes like great teams do.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009   #18
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Well they do have the most primetime slots, but the Giants have 5, so I cannot complain for my NFC team !! Plus watchng them beat Dallas in one of their slots is worth it. Now the 6 games they have on TV, if you want to look at the positive, are against difficult teams, so you have the chance to watch them lose 6 times on a grand stage!!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Well they do have the most primetime slots, but the Giants have 5, so I cannot complain for my NFC team !! Plus watchng them beat Dallas in one of their slots is worth it. Now the 6 games they have on TV, if you want to look at the positive, are against difficult teams, so you have the chance to watch them lose 6 times on a grand stage!!
I dunno if Gma was referring to the primetime games, or how easy their schedule is (other than their divisional games).
Old 04-15-2009   #20
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I dunno if Gma was referring to the primetime games, or how easy their schedule is (other than their divisional games).

What's easy about that schedule?
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read