Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans Monday Night Football

SheTexan

Hall of Fame
I have't missed a Texan home game yet, so, chances are I'll be there. Although I'm not happy we're playing the friggin Titans.

Joe Texan

Inducted 04
I am sure you will be happy after the game is over, And grandma do not forget the meds for this one, I want you there till the last player walks off the feild

SheTexan

Hall of Fame
Why? Less exciting than the Raiders?

Nearly everyone on this board has begged for a MNF game so we can get MORE National exposure. WELL, DUH!!!! That gives the hated Titans more exposure also, maybe at our expense. I would have perfered playing the Colts, Jags, or Pats.

Regardless, I'll be there!

ChrisG

Road Fan
i gotta find a good deal on a hotel and plane tickets, but im pretty sure im gonna fly in for this one - all the way from NY

:fans:

GlassHalfFull

Hall of Fame
I looked up 24th anniversary gift suggestions. Here is what I found

What Are the Suggested Gifts for the 24th Wedding Anniversary?
While there are no traditional gifts given in celebration of the 24th year of marriage, musical instruments and tanzanite are recognized as the commonly suggested modern anniversary gifts for the 24th anniversary.
It looks like Dave is getting an airhorn for his present. :gotexans1

link

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
I looked up 24th anniversary gift suggestions. Here is what I found

It looks like Dave is getting an airhorn for his present. :gotexans1

link
An airhorn would be sweet!! I can see 'ol crazy Dave blasting that thing during tailgates!!

Tanzanite was discovered the same year that Texan_Bill was. :specnatz:

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
Late 20's? :thinking:
:foottap:

From Katie's link:
What is Tanzanite?
Tanzanite is a semiprecious gemstone that was discovered in 1967 in Tanzania. It has a cornflower blue to lavender hue and is used as the centerpiece of many contemporary pieces of fine jewelry. Although fairly expensive, this gem makes a lovely gift in a necklace, ring, broach, earrings, cufflinks, or tie tacks.
Bastage!!

GlassHalfFull

Hall of Fame
:foottap:

From Katie's link:

What is Tanzanite?
Tanzanite is a semiprecious gemstone that was discovered in 1967 in Tanzania. It has a cornflower blue to lavender hue and is used as the centerpiece of many contemporary pieces of fine jewelry. Although fairly expensive, this gem makes a lovely gift in a necklace, ring, broach, earrings, cufflinks, or tie tacks.
Bastage!!
Hmm, maybe you need to drop a hint in Dave's ear about Tanzanite.

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
Day 1 - Texans schedule comes out

Day 2 - Next morning Speedy puts in for vacation time.

Yes, I'm taking Thanksgiving week off with the Monday nighter and the Colts sandwiched around Turkey day. It will be the 1st Thanksgiving I've had off in about 22 years.

FILO_girl

I'm not here

Yes, I'm taking Thanksgiving week off with the Monday nighter and the Colts sandwiched around Turkey day. It will be the 1st Thanksgiving I've had off in about 22 years.
I sent an email regarding the MNF game in November 5 minutes after the schedule came out. I am known for my 'April email to Corporate". :texflag:

Getting off early for the MNF in August too. :splits:

Yankee_In_TX

Dance Lindsay!
Hopefully my tailgaters will schedules a 1/2 day vacation this year rather than bailing the week before because of 'work and traffic.'

Hardcore Texan

Magnet Man

I am taking the week off too so I can make this game and then have a few days off afterward, it's going to be awesome!