Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 04-14-2009   #1
Hoss
i need a beer..

Rep Power: 445 Hoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Hoss
Thumbs up Texans Monday Night Football

Who will be going?I def. WILL NOT MISS this one!!!

sig-False Start
Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009   #2
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Monday Night Football

I am pretty sure all season ticket holders will be there
Old 04-14-2009   #3
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Of course I will be thier, as long as the other games.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009   #4
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I am pretty sure all season ticket holders will be there
Uhhh...nah...seems like it will be a boring game. I think I will sit this one out... j/k
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009   #5
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I have't missed a Texan home game yet, so, chances are I'll be there. Although I'm not happy we're playing the friggin Titans.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009   #6
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I have't missed a Texan home game yet, so, chances are I'll be there. Although I'm not happy we're playing the friggin Titans.
Why? Less exciting than the Raiders?
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009   #7
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I am sure you will be happy after the game is over, And grandma do not forget the meds for this one, I want you there till the last player walks off the feild
Old 04-15-2009   #8
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3753 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy train View Post
Who will be going?I def. WILL NOT MISS this one!!!
Dumbest question of the day !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009   #9
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Why? Less exciting than the Raiders?

Nearly everyone on this board has begged for a MNF game so we can get MORE National exposure. WELL, DUH!!!! That gives the hated Titans more exposure also, maybe at our expense. I would have perfered playing the Colts, Jags, or Pats.

Regardless, I'll be there!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009   #10
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

i gotta find a good deal on a hotel and plane tickets, but im pretty sure im gonna fly in for this one - all the way from NY

Old 04-15-2009   #11
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

It is our 24th wedding anniversary. I can't think of a better way to celebrate it, we will be there and be loud.
Old 04-15-2009   #12
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
It is our 24th wedding anniversary. I can't think of a better way to celebrate it, we will be there and be loud.
Don't forget to wear RED!!!( Battle RED I imagine)
Old 04-15-2009   #13
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

I looked up 24th anniversary gift suggestions. Here is what I found

Quote:
What Are the Suggested Gifts for the 24th Wedding Anniversary?
While there are no traditional gifts given in celebration of the 24th year of marriage, musical instruments and tanzanite are recognized as the commonly suggested modern anniversary gifts for the 24th anniversary.
It looks like Dave is getting an airhorn for his present.

link
Old 04-15-2009   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I looked up 24th anniversary gift suggestions. Here is what I found

It looks like Dave is getting an airhorn for his present.

link
An airhorn would be sweet!! I can see 'ol crazy Dave blasting that thing during tailgates!!

Tanzanite was discovered the same year that Texan_Bill was.
Old 04-15-2009   #15
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
An airhorn would be sweet!! I can see 'ol crazy Dave blasting that thing during tailgates!!

Tanzanite was discovered the same year that Texan_Bill was.
Late 20's?
Old 04-15-2009   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Late 20's?

From Katie's link:
Quote:
What is Tanzanite?
Tanzanite is a semiprecious gemstone that was discovered in 1967 in Tanzania. It has a cornflower blue to lavender hue and is used as the centerpiece of many contemporary pieces of fine jewelry. Although fairly expensive, this gem makes a lovely gift in a necklace, ring, broach, earrings, cufflinks, or tie tacks.
Bastage!!
Old 04-15-2009   #17
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

From Katie's link:

Quote:
What is Tanzanite?
Tanzanite is a semiprecious gemstone that was discovered in 1967 in Tanzania. It has a cornflower blue to lavender hue and is used as the centerpiece of many contemporary pieces of fine jewelry. Although fairly expensive, this gem makes a lovely gift in a necklace, ring, broach, earrings, cufflinks, or tie tacks.
Bastage!!
Hmm, maybe you need to drop a hint in Dave's ear about Tanzanite.
Old 04-15-2009   #18
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Hmm, maybe you need to drop a hint in Dave's ear about Tanzanite.
I'll give Dave a hint.......................

Run!!!

Run fast!!!!!

Run NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-15-2009   #19
SouthSideTexan
HATER!!!!!

Section: 319 Row L
Rep Power: 400 SouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Comment was already in another thread.......Sorry

Last edited by SouthSideTexan; 04-15-2009 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Duhhhhhh
SouthSideTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009   #20
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 45478 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Day 1 - Texans schedule comes out

Day 2 - Next morning Speedy puts in for vacation time.

Yes, I'm taking Thanksgiving week off with the Monday nighter and the Colts sandwiched around Turkey day. It will be the 1st Thanksgiving I've had off in about 22 years.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read