Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

How about this mock draft

Mari-OWNED!

Bucco Bruce
Not bad, just one huge mistake though...

No way Evander Hood drops to the 4th round, at worst he falls to the 2nd, but a lot of analysts even have him as a possibility to go late in the 1st!

------------------------------

Also I'd rather have Patrick Chung over William Moore. (If Chung is available)

I really like Malcolm Jenkins, and if he is available at #15 and the Texans do not draft him, I will be very disappointed.

Andre Brown in the 4th is a solid pick.

Wolf6151

All Pro
1. Jenkins is a good pick
2. Moore is a good pick
3. Freeman is a good pick
4. Brown will be gone by the 4th round
4. Hood will be gone by the 4th round
5. Williams, I don't know much about him
6. Knox, I don't know anything about him but we don't need a WR
7. Davis, he'll be gone by the 7th round and we don't need another QB.

V3rm0nt3r

Rookie
1. Jenkins is a good pick
2. Moore is a good pick
3. Freeman is a good pick
4. Brown will be gone by the 4th round
4. Hood will be gone by the 4th round
5. Williams, I don't know much about him
6. Knox, I don't know anything about him but we don't need a WR
7. Davis, he'll be gone by the 7th round and we don't need another QB.
i like the pick and i like the guy. he ran a 4.34 at the combine and his size reminds me a lot of Desean Jackson not to mention im not sure how you feel but watching JJ fumble punts is getting a little old on me and is probably ticking Kubiak off a bit not to mention hes been invisible so far in the passing game.

Wolf6151

All Pro
i like the pick and i like the guy. he ran a 4.34 at the combine and his size reminds me a lot of Desean Jackson not to mention im not sure how you feel but watching JJ fumble punts is getting a little old on me and is probably ticking Kubiak off a bit not to mention hes been invisible so far in the passing game.
You make a good point regarding JJ's fumbling of punts, I think this will be his last chance to impress coaches and try to keep his job.

Hottoddie

Veteran
Knox has great hands & incredible speed for a 6 footer. Here's a video clip of the kid.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/wr/Johnny-Knox.php

Edit: Well, that didn't work. Just click on this link & scroll to the bottom of the page to watch the video.

Last edited:

V3rm0nt3r

Rookie
Knox has great hands & incredible speed for a 6 footer. Here's a video clip of the kid.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/wr/Johnny-Knox.php

Edit: Well, that didn't work. Just click on this link & scroll to the bottom of the page to watch the video.
i'd spend a 5th on him after that video. low risk huge reward if you ask me. the only true knock other than the givens (hes not big) are that he didn't produce as a returner and that he didn't face a lot of competition in college (but look at the last WR we drafted). draft him and coach him into a deep threat (again im reminded of Desean Jackson).

rarazz00

VOLUME 10
I agree that Ziggy Hood won't last to the fourth. He'' be gone by round 2

Johnny Knox won't last past the fourth round. Al Davis sniffs out speedy recievers like a pervert sniffs panties...That "scent" has hit Al Davis's radar and he's already got"wood". Johnny Knox is no longer one of the best kept secrets of the draft....He'll be gone before round 5:texflag:

Last edited: