Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2009   #1
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Texas flag on ebay.

Saw this on Ebay didn't know if anyone would be interested. Looks like the prices of these flags have really dropped off since that one went for 350.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=140311389874

ITEM NUMBER : 140311389874
Old 04-09-2009   #2
TexanAddict
Texan 'til I Die

Rep Power: 77 TexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Texas flag on ebay.

I really like this flag, as my avatar shows. Might have to consider making a bid.
TexanAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009   #3
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

That's probably the one someone stole from me in the parking lot during a game.
Old 04-14-2009   #4
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakebomb View Post

I am pretty sure thats not it. LOL
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009   #5
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakebomb View Post
nah the one I stole from you in the parking lot is still at my house lol j/k. Did you put it on the Lost and found section on Craigslist?
Old 04-14-2009   #6
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, I have like 3 or 4 of those flags.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009   #7
Hoss
i need a beer..

Rep Power: 445 Hoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Hoss

It sold for a $120!!!HAHAHAHAHA

sig-False Start
Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-14-2009   #8
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy train View Post
It sold for a $120!!!HAHAHAHAHA
I saw one here that for over $300.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009   #9
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

I liked the rug he was standing on.

120 isn't all that ridiculous if it's something someone really wanted and was willing to part with that much money. I personally bid on it but was outbid rather quickly. If I had 120 to spend on that flag, I'd pony it up but I can't afford it. I really love that flag. It's a tremendous item to own. I love it. Hopefully it'll come up the next time my bank account is flush with money after paying bills.
Old 04-14-2009   #10
Andrew6
Site Contributor

is it me or does the guy in the picture holding the flag look like he shaves his legs lol.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read