Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2009   #1
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Fall Out Boy @ Sam Houston Race Park 4/18

I bought 4 tix for my kids to go to the show. Now...they can't go.

I am just trying to make back most of my $$.

$120 buys you 4 GA tix and parking.

PayPal is kewl...I will mail them.

Thanks
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009   #2
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fall Out Boy @ Sam Houston Race Park 4/18

Good deal. Wish I could buy them but I wont be in town that weekend. Good luck.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009   #3
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117888 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

I work for a ticket company (I mostly write the ads but I do some sales and purchasing as well)

I wouldn't expect to get much. Sam Houston never sells out (even with 50 Cent added to the bill)

Plus, bands that appeal to the younger generation cannot sell. Now Crosby, Stills, & Nash, Allman Bros, and James Tyalor, those will go for gold
The1ApplePie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009   #4
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 399 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
I work for a ticket company (I mostly write the ads but I do some sales and purchasing as well)

I wouldn't expect to get much. Sam Houston never sells out (even with 50 Cent added to the bill)

Plus, bands that appeal to the younger generation cannot sell. Now Crosby, Stills, & Nash, Allman Bros, and James Tyalor, those will go for gold
Woah, 50 Cent is going to be there?! Pass...
Old 04-02-2009   #5
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

I am listening if anyone wants to make an offer.
Old 04-02-2009   #6
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post

Wow. That wasnt very nice to do.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009   #7
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post

Nah..opinions are cool.

Tix sold for $120.

Thanks
Sponsored links
Old 04-02-2009   #8
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117888 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Such is the nature of the business

Quote:
Nah..opinions are cool.

Tix sold for $120.

Thanks
Glad to hear it
The1ApplePie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009   #9
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

I only ate about $35 so its all good.

Like I said...opinions are kewl. You start off with "Hey Donnie Trump...I wouldn't start spending that wad of cash just yet.," and maybe you're not so nice.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read