Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

View Poll Results: Where Will Jeff Garcia End Up?
Lions 2 9.09%
Jets 10 45.45%
Browns 0 0%
Jags 1 4.55%
Other 9 40.91%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-26-2009   #1
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Where Will Jeff Garcia End Up?

Vote here. I foregot about the Bears.

Last edited by gary; 03-26-2009 at 05:29 PM.
gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009   #2
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where Will Jeff Garcia End Up?

Bears is an interesting option too.

(I voted Jets)
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009   #3
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

I voted other.

I think the Bears would be a good place perhaps but he might not be any better than Orton as this point if Orton can improve. I thought he improves last season even though he still wasn't that great.

I don't think you can count Minnesota out either.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009   #4
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33391 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

I voted Jets.

I think that the Browns is a straight out Anderson vs Quinn contest...they're not looking to get another competitor into that competition. The Bears are sticking with Orton...as long as he's healthy, hes a better option than Garcia at the moment. I'm still thinking that the Lions will be sticking with Stafford in the draft, and be playing him with Culpepper as backup. The Jags have a lot invested in Garrard, and I think they'll look to keep him starting as long as they can, without damaging the team, and I think he'll probably come through ok this year (probably more akin to his 2007 season).

So that leaves Jets.
mattieuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009   #5
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I'm betting he'll go to the Bills to reunite with TO. Those two are like peanut butter & jelly. They just belong together.

But seriously I think he won't get signed until a team has a starting QB go down or until John Gruden makes his way back into the NFL whichever comes first.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009   #6
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Other=retired
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009   #7
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

I don't think he has what it takes anymore to take a team anywhere. His best shot was early on in his career in Sanfran with T.O. he had made the playoffs or a couple of chances in TB but neither one really worked out. I see him as playing on a year to year status for the rest of his playing career how ever long that might be. He is just a one year serviceable QB while you train your long term QB for maybe the Jets or the Bills if he takes your team deep then great but if not oh, well your long term QB will be ready to go nexy season hopefully.
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read