Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-26-2005   #121
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtX
That's funny, now Jag fans are siding with Texan fans to bust on the Colts.
I guess looking up at the Colts is tough and you have to stick together.

Again no one can dispute the facts that I have stated.
Colts scoreboard, and it will stay that way until next year.
Yeah Manning choked but he and the Colts still played TWO more than the Texans and the Jags. Deal with it.

FILO Girl said I was "hatin on us" . No, I have been polite and have not attacked anyone (or called them a troll).
I did tell some of you to get over yourself because not only were you bashing other teams (which is fine) but you attacked other cities, their fans' intellingence and their discussion boards.
Get a grip.
Don't worry I won't be back here ever.
Last time I checked, you chose to participate in this silly thread. We have plenty of fans from other teams that post here frequently, but then again, most of them don't get into silly smack threads. It's your choice to come back or not, but if you post in silly smack threads....try to remember that all you get out of that kind of participation is silly smack back. If you look hard enough, our board is full of decent discussion.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005   #122
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Yeah Manning choked but he and the Colts still played TWO more than the Texans and the Jags. Deal with it.

FILO Girl said I was "hatin on us" . No, I have been polite and have not attacked anyone (or called them a troll).
I did tell some of you to get over yourself because not only were you bashing other teams (which is fine) but you attacked other cities, their fans' intellingence and their discussion boards.
Get a grip.

This sounds more like one of my kids tattling.
Listen little man, if you come busting in on a thread between us and the Jags and think you are going to look good, think again. We both do not care about your #1 spot and we both are aiming to dethrone your Colts. You come in sounding high and mighty, and you will be set right back on your *** because this is a TEXANS board. You are a visitor and act as such. You were not polite, you were condescending. And in the words of Ron White...THAT IS WRONG. NO one asked for a horse shoe's opinion anyway.
Probably for the best you are gone (if that indeed is truly the case). Someone's emotions can't take our "harsh" board.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005   #123
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

SUPER BOWL APPEARANCE TALLY (MANNINGS):

A. Manning 0
P. Manning 0
E. Manning 0

SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP TALLY (MANNINGS):

A. Manning 0
P. Manning 0
E. Manning 0

Like father, like sons.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005   #124
brickmantexanfan
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to brickmantexanfan Send a message via Yahoo to brickmantexanfan

Thats funny you take the first name initials from the three great mannings and it spells APE.
Old 01-27-2005   #125
brickmantexanfan
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to brickmantexanfan Send a message via Yahoo to brickmantexanfan

Quote:

Get a grip.
I'ts true that the colts played 2 more games than the Texans or Jags,But the Texans and Jags also beat a Team that the Colts lost big to.You remember the Chiefs don't you?We really are all going in the same direction and not that far apart when you look at teams beat and teams lost to.Just thought I would throw a kink in the chain.
Old 01-27-2005   #126
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEAL CURTAIN
When were the mighty Texans' eliminated this year.......after week 5? MMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH.
Just after Christmas.

When were the Jags eliminated?

I think it was a game after the Jags were shut out. Who did they get shut out by??
Old 01-27-2005   #127
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

now now now teal curtain, dont get your teal leopard skin panties in a bunch. I mean so what you guys lost to us twice this year, and so what yall failed to score a td, and so what we shut ya out during a game that had play-off implications for you guys. I do see your anger, and really hate to inform you that you are suffering from post dramatic getting ya A*S kicked syndrome, and buddy it dont look good. Give me a call to schedule an appointment next season and i'll see if i can hook ya up w/ the 49ers, and try to cure this problem !

Dr. Johnny S.
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-27-2005   #128
TEAL CURTAIN
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
now now now teal curtain, dont get your teal leopard skin panties in a bunch. I mean so what you guys lost to us twice this year, and so what yall failed to score a td, and so what we shut ya out during a game that had play-off implications for you guys. I do see your anger, and really hate to inform you that you are suffering from post dramatic getting ya A*S kicked syndrome, and buddy it dont look good. Give me a call to schedule an appointment next season and i'll see if i can hook ya up w/ the 49ers, and try to cure this problem !

Dr. Johnny S.
Everybody's going to take it out on the Colts.
TEAL CURTAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005   #129
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Everybody's going to take it out on the Colts.
That philosophy works for me. We will take it out on the Colts AND the JAGS. And the Tacks too (don't want any favortism here).
Old 01-28-2005   #130
TEAL CURTAIN
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl
That philosophy works for me. We will take it out on the Colts AND the JAGS. And the Tacks too (don't want any favortism here).
Now now Filo-girl, let's not get ahead of ourselves. The Jags' will probably acquire a taste for barbecued Texan steaks after they are done devouring the Colts. No worry about the Titans. BTW you wouldn't happen to be a Texan cheerleader would you?

Last edited by TEAL CURTAIN; 01-28-2005 at 04:44 AM.
TEAL CURTAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005   #131
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Now now Filo-girl, let's not get ahead of ourselves. The Jags' will probably acquire a taste for barbecued Texan steaks after they are done devouring the Colts.
I beleve the Jags are vegetarian based solely on how they played. The Texans did develop quite taste for Jaguar this year, didn't they?
Old 01-28-2005   #132
rhc564
Veteran

Default Compassion

Quote:
When were the mighty Texans' eliminated this year.......after week 5? MMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH.
'cmon Texans, have some sympathy for this Teal guy!! Think about it...
SuperBowl is in his town next week and he's passing out grief on our
board!!?? Talk about a board life!!!...unless some of you spent your time
on the Jag's board last year (SuperBowl Week), which I doubt!!!...just ignore him, thus giving him the respect he deserves...let him take the low road,
maybe Jag fans don't want him either....

Last edited by rhc564; 01-28-2005 at 08:37 AM. Reason: delete portion
rhc564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005   #133
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Quote:
Now now Filo-girl, let's not get ahead of ourselves. The Jags' will probably acquire a taste for barbecued Texan steaks after they are done devouring the Colts. No worry about the Titans. BTW you wouldn't happen to be a Texan cheerleader would you?
You must have seen that blurb I had on your board. No, me and the one that I posted just share the same name. I am a little old to be in a rah-rah suit (except for my husband, and that is only on the 3rd Saturday of the month). I played the sports, didn't cheer for them.

I don't think that Jags like Angus. They find it a little tough. :woot We need to rename the AFC South the Italian division. Everyone is feasting on meatballs. "I'd like the Bud Adams spaghetti with Titans please".

I hear that J-ville has built a new skyscraper for the SB, that is great. I even found a pic so everyone can marvel at Northern Florida archatecture! Watch that first step, it can be a doozy!!

Old 01-28-2005   #134
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

..Titans aside, I would have to vote the AFC East as the Italian Division..nmc :0)

... there are cheerleaders and then there are CHEERLEADERS ..lol
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005   #135
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyTexan
... there are cheerleaders and then there are CHEERLEADERS ..lol
The Buffalo Bills cheerleaders are the worst...hands down.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #136
Fargin
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl
I thought all your people were instructed to stay off our boards.
This coming from the tinhorn troll who spends a considerable amount of time at www.jaguars.com/mb. I came here looking for some decent smack but after reading this thread it's obvious that there is nothing but lameness here. Think I'll quit wasting my time and go back home. Bye.
Fargin is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read