Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2005   #61
THEFUTURE
All Pro
 
THEFUTURE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 519
Rep Power: 10 THEFUTURE is ridin' the pine
Default

actually jak.. we beat you in week 8? put us at 4 and 3... we werent statistically eliminated until i think week 13 or 14... but like i said before... i dont care about standings...the fact is the jags didnt come close to beating the texans, side step the truth all you want, and bring about other facts to dodge the truth, but what it boils down to is the jags were proven to be inferior against the Texans this year
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005   #62
TEAL CURTAIN
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 52
Posts: 33
Rep Power: 0 TEAL CURTAIN is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFUTURE
actually jak.. we beat you in week 8? put us at 4 and 3... we werent statistically eliminated until i think week 13 or 14... but like i said before... i dont care about standings...the fact is the jags didnt come close to beating the texans, side step the truth all you want, and bring about other facts to dodge the truth, but what it boils down to is the jags were proven to be inferior against the Texans this year
Funny I thought the standings did matter, but the mighty Texans dont want to talk about that because the only ones looking up to them would be the Titans. Maybe you could beat the Jags' next year and finish in the cellar below the Titans and you would be happy just because you beat the Jags. HHHMMMMMMMM that seems rather odd.
TEAL CURTAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005   #63
THEFUTURE
All Pro
 
THEFUTURE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 519
Rep Power: 10 THEFUTURE is ridin' the pine
Default

where do standings matter now? both teams didnt make the playoffs... the only thing i have stated numerous times, is that you are coming on here saying jaguars are this, jaguars are that.. when the fact is, the jags were nothin but a smudge on the texans cleats this year. ill tell you what, next year if the texans somehow lose to the jags next year, unlikely, and the jags have the better record, come say something... and if the texans have a better record, but lost to the jags both times, then come say something.... but as of the most recent year, and since the texans existence, we are 4-2 against the Jags, so in a head to head comparison, which is what this is all about... the Texans are better, period... so go run back to your little message board and stay there
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005   #64
TEAL CURTAIN
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 52
Posts: 33
Rep Power: 0 TEAL CURTAIN is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFUTURE
where do standings matter now? both teams didnt make the playoffs... the only thing i have stated numerous times, is that you are coming on here saying jaguars are this, jaguars are that.. when the fact is, the jags were nothin but a smudge on the texans cleats this year. ill tell you what, next year if the texans somehow lose to the jags next year, unlikely, and the jags have the better record, come say something... and if the texans have a better record, but lost to the jags both times, then come say something.... but as of the most recent year, and since the texans existence, we are 4-2 against the Jags, so in a head to head comparison, which is what this is all about... the Texans are better, period... so go run back to your little message board and stay there
Your right. We'll just have to see which team will be the door mat the Jags' will be wiping their dirty feet on next season, the Texans or the Titans.
TEAL CURTAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005   #65
JacksonvilleJaguar4
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 24
Posts: 93
Rep Power: 10 JacksonvilleJaguar4 is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagualex
I love to hate you tinhorns, you did get us both times this year. Props to you and your team. love some of your players (Glenn, Gafney) but hate some others(CARR). Well good season to you guys, good luck on draft. and looking forward to our continuously increasing rivalry between us.

we are moving up in the afc south by the way. it wont be long before we are the dominating teams as Cap casualities is about to wreak havok on the colts and titans.
Dude, shut it!! Your acting like a damn *****! Just coming over and starting somethin', Making us look stupid you don't just start something because your board, do whatever you want, I can't stop you but your just being a poor sport! True fans don't just start something. But I'm different anyway because I don't trash talk, but you go ahead and run your mouth like 6 month old cheese I don't care! You don't trash talk to a team that beat you twice in the regular season! That's just about as pointless as George Bush making a dictionary! We are gonna have to play are *** of next year if we want to even split the series! The Texans arn't pushovers!! They have proven that! And if you keep treating them like that there gonna want to shut you up!!! They are a tough team and I think in the next couple of seasons it'll be the Texans & Jaguars battling for the top spot in the South! SO what if they poke fun at Byron Leftwich or our fans all you can do is show up and then they can't say anything bad about you because you were there, that's what opposing fans will do especially division rival fans they'll find ways to eek under your skin, you just have to learn and deal with it like I have it'll always be there it isn't gonna change! But just stop acting like a damn *****!!! The Texans are a tough team how else would they have beaten us twice this year it wasn't luck they outplayed us run your mouth after a win not after two losses it's common sense! Which in this case I don't think you have any!! As a fan you have to realize as long as there is another team playing yours on that field, there is a chance you can win OR lose!!! I'm out!!!!





-Joey
__________________
SCREW THE RIVALRY! GET WELL SOON AUSTIN CARR!!

Last edited by JacksonvilleJaguar4; 01-25-2005 at 12:28 AM.
JacksonvilleJaguar4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005   #66
THEFUTURE
All Pro
 
THEFUTURE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 519
Rep Power: 10 THEFUTURE is ridin' the pine
Default

listen to your own fans curtain... THE TEXANS SERVE DOORMAT TO NO ONE..get that straight... you have nothing to substantiate your claim that the jags will do what you proclaim they will... what? you say they will be better next year?.. hint hint, so will the Texans.

POST A WINNING RECORD AGAINST US? make a comment
GET YOUR BUTTS KICKED BY US? shut up til next year

im going to bed, arguing with ignorance is useless
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005   #67
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame
 
ledzeppelin229's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Spring / San Marcos, TX
Age: 29
Posts: 6,829
Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229
Default

7-9, 9-7 guess what we have in common? Neither made the playoffs.

20-6, 21-0, guess what we don't have it common? You never scored a touchdown

We also have a higher pick
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn
godzmn young fomkss are slow. they can all kissmy ass.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-25-2005   #68
TEAL CURTAIN
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 52
Posts: 33
Rep Power: 0 TEAL CURTAIN is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269
7-9, 9-7 guess what we have in common? Neither made the playoffs.

20-6, 21-0, guess what we don't have it common? You never scored a touchdown

We also have a higher pick
Toast to your 7-9 season and your 6-10 season next year. Have fun with your doghouse fight with the Titans!
TEAL CURTAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005   #69
THEFUTURE
All Pro
 
THEFUTURE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 519
Rep Power: 10 THEFUTURE is ridin' the pine
Default

gonna use my own thoughts here... "listen to your own fans curtain... THE TEXANS SERVE DOORMAT TO NO ONE..get that straight... you have nothing to substantiate your claim that the jags will do what you proclaim they will... what? you say they will be better next year?.. hint hint, so will the Texans.

POST A WINNING RECORD AGAINST US? make a comment
GET YOUR BUTTS KICKED BY US? shut up til next year"


listen to yourself you fool... what is it that makes you believe that we wont compete next year... because it cant be the fact that the jags are better then the texans... that is definatly not the case. so while you squable on and on about how we will be so lowly, make a case, but try as you might, there is not one
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005   #70
TEAL CURTAIN
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 52
Posts: 33
Rep Power: 0 TEAL CURTAIN is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFUTURE
gonna use my own thoughts here... "listen to your own fans curtain... THE TEXANS SERVE DOORMAT TO NO ONE..get that straight... you have nothing to substantiate your claim that the jags will do what you proclaim they will... what? you say they will be better next year?.. hint hint, so will the Texans.

POST A WINNING RECORD AGAINST US? make a comment
GET YOUR BUTTS KICKED BY US? shut up til next year"


listen to yourself you fool... what is it that makes you believe that we wont compete next year... because it cant be the fact that the jags are better then the texans... that is definatly not the case. so while you squable on and on about how we will be so lowly, make a case, but try as you might, there is not one
The Colts are the division leaders right? The Colts made barbecued steaks out of the steers right? Nobody is afraid of the Texans' taking over the division, not even your own fans who turned into boo-birds because they couldn't stand watching the Browns of all teams handing you your A***S. Who says the Texans are improving after this embarrassment to take into the offseason.
TEAL CURTAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005   #71
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame
 
ledzeppelin229's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Spring / San Marcos, TX
Age: 29
Posts: 6,829
Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEAL CURTAIN
The Colts are the division leaders right? The Colts made barbecued steaks out of the steers right? Nobody is afraid of the Texans' taking over the division, not even your own fans who turned into boo-birds because they couldn't stand watching the Browns of all teams handing you your A***S. Who says the Texans are improving after this embarrassment to take into the offseason.
Nice try, but atleast our fans bothered to show up.

Since you Jax fans can tell the future (Texans 6-10?) I guess they all foresaw the ensuing ***-kicking that Gary Coleman and friends were going to receive and decided washing the manure off their trailer was a more entertaining endeavor.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn
godzmn young fomkss are slow. they can all kissmy ass.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005   #72
THEFUTURE
All Pro
 
THEFUTURE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 519
Rep Power: 10 THEFUTURE is ridin' the pine
Default

at least our fans come to games, yours already know your pathetic outcomes and dont bother going... 7-9 is not an embarresment, its progress, we're a third year team... a third year team that beat you! BEAT YOU TWICE!!!!!! ... again, where did i say a single thing about the Colts? you are nuts, do other jag fans even like you? and why would our own fans be afraid of us taking over the division? im pretty sure thats a good thing... or maybe thats just me... its obvious we are gonna be improving, Carr, Johnson, and Davis are all offensive studs, and we got one of the best corners in the league, Dunta Robinson, and he was a rookie... you got gary coleman, an old receiver, and a decent RB in taylor... dont mention your D... the Texans ran the ball down your throats for 150+ yards... stay quiet... just try and pretend like you know what your talking about
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005   #73
TEAL CURTAIN
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 52
Posts: 33
Rep Power: 0 TEAL CURTAIN is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269
Nice try, but atleast our fans bothered to show up.

Since you Jax fans can tell the future (Texans 6-10?) I guess they all foresaw the ensuing ***-kicking that Gary Coleman and friends were going to receive and decided washing the manure off their trailer was a more entertaining endeavor.
6-10 or maybe even 5-11.
TEAL CURTAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005   #74
THEFUTURE
All Pro
 
THEFUTURE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 519
Rep Power: 10 THEFUTURE is ridin' the pine
Default

is that all you have? now your ignorant post are boiling down to how many games we will win? PATHETIC... those type of post are for members on your own board, we usually like a little more substance around here... but since we are in the predicting mood...hell... TExans vs Jags 92-0, 100-3... Jags go 0-16.. how you like dem apples
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005   #75
TEAL CURTAIN
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 52
Posts: 33
Rep Power: 0 TEAL CURTAIN is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFUTURE
at least our fans come to games, yours already know your pathetic outcomes and dont bother going... 7-9 is not an embarresment, its progress, we're a third year team... a third year team that beat you! BEAT YOU TWICE!!!!!! ... again, where did i say a single thing about the Colts? you are nuts, do other jag fans even like you? and why would our own fans be afraid of us taking over the division? im pretty sure thats a good thing... or maybe thats just me... its obvious we are gonna be improving, Carr, Johnson, and Davis are all offensive studs, and we got one of the best corners in the league, Dunta Robinson, and he was a rookie... you got gary coleman, an old receiver, and a decent RB in taylor... dont mention your D... the Texans ran the ball down your throats for 150+ yards... stay quiet... just try and pretend like you know what your talking about
Progress? The Jags' were already in an AFC CHAMP. game at your teams age, 2 AFC CHAMP.games within the first 10 years. How many AFC CHAMP. games for the Texans? Hell they can only dream of what it's like to play in a playoff game.
TEAL CURTAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005   #76
THEFUTURE
All Pro
 
THEFUTURE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 519
Rep Power: 10 THEFUTURE is ridin' the pine
Default

thats great, so should we do what you, the panthers and the browns did, and stock up on vets, then go through a long spell of not winning jack... no, we are building a team the right way... do you know anything? and since the Texans have came into the league, have the jags been in the playoffs? nope... could have this year, but to busy getting their butts handed to em... your living in the past... look to the future, youll see the Texans at the end of the road...



TExans vs Jags 92-0, 100-3... Jags go 0-16.. how you like dem apples
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005   #77
TEAL CURTAIN
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 52
Posts: 33
Rep Power: 0 TEAL CURTAIN is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFUTURE
thats great, so should we do what you, the panthers and the browns did, and stock up on vets, then go through a long spell of not winning jack... no, we are building a team the right way... do you know anything? and since the Texans have came into the league, have the jags been in the playoffs? nope... could have this year, but to busy getting their butts handed to em... your living in the past... look to the future, youll see the Texans at the end of the road...



TExans vs Jags 92-0, 100-3... Jags go 0-16.. how you like dem apples
In the past , present, and future will see Texans' and Titans' in the rear view mirror, in the AFC SOUTH, count on it.
TEAL CURTAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005   #78
THEFUTURE
All Pro
 
THEFUTURE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 519
Rep Power: 10 THEFUTURE is ridin' the pine
Default

see , that is physically impossible... if the texans are at the futures end of the road... no one could be in front of them... so thus, not in a rear view mirror...unless your a jaguar driving away, frightened by the mighty Texan


TExans vs Jags 92-0, 100-3... Jags go 0-16.. how you like dem apples
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005   #79
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame
 
TexansTrueFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Huntsville Tx
Age: 29
Posts: 2,600
Rep Power: 12 TexansTrueFan is a team player
Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan
Default

haha the jags have some catching up to do dont ya think, and i doubt you will ever stay or BE much ahead of us. We all have seen how fast one team can turn things around,,,,Good turn around Chargers,,,,Bad turnaround Titans ! So why dont ya wait unil next season before ya start predicting the next 5 years teal curtain !
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005   #80
ColtX
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 49
Posts: 5
Rep Power: 0 ColtX is ridin' the pine
Default

By the way, didn't the Texans take a bunch of the Jaguars players in the expansion draft?
Lets see; Seth Payne, Gary Walker, Zach Wiegart and Tony Boselli.
I believe that Marlon McCree also came from the Jaguars and didn't Dom Capers and Chris Palmer coach in Jacksonville?
One man's trash is another man's treasure, I guess.

Oh well no matter........the Colts still run the AFC South. The rest of you are just side notes.
ColtX is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger