Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-24-2005   #41
Beastlyman2003
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSteelBlue

Is it just me or does teal curtain sound kind of " alternative lifestyle"? The Will and Grace version of Steel Curtain .
HAHA, not only that, the "TEAL CURTAIN" booked their idol to perform at the Super Bowl......Paul McCartney
Beastlyman2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005   #42
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEAL CURTAIN
You guv's envy Dallas so much you even had to steal your name from them. Remember the DALLAS TEXANS ? They had better uniforms too.
I hate to participate in this weak smack thread, but the Old Texans are the team currently known the Kansas City Chiefs.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005   #43
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I know the Jags' games are like Super Bowls to you guy's but maybe you should concentrate on playing other teams as well.
Really? I believe that the Jags probably think this way. 41-6? And you still spew this? HA!

Maybe you'll learn this lesson after getting pasted at home by the hapless BROWNS.......now that's bad!
That was bad. But we swept you so what does that say about you teal people? Lame?

Funny you bring up uniforms, I'm still trying to figure out what the hell that is on your helmets.
I would explain it to you but think it would be a lost cause.

You guv's envy Dallas so much you even had to steal your name from them. Remember the DALLAS TEXANS ? They had better uniforms too.
Like Vinny explained to you, the Chiefs. The Texans are known as the residents of the State of Texas. They are a proud state and brand their pride on everything. It is a fitting name for the largest city in Texas to bestow upon their football team. I know you FL folks want no part of this because it would be hard to take a state seriously with a tube of BenGay as your logo.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005   #44
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 171483 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

You know ESPNs playmakers looked alot like the Jags. Taylor could'nt be the druggy running back he'd play more. I think the part about the WR is true but in higher volume. I hear they wear Jaguar pattern jocks GRRRR!!
Jim Rome would say " Who has scoreboards" and that would be the Texans. GRRRR! MEEEOOOWWW!
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005   #45
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34613 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Dear Jag Fan can you guys name the one AFC South team that the Texans have a winning record against. Check your Teal colored mirror!
Old 01-24-2005   #46
THEFUTURE
All Pro

the jags are pothetic, how many touchdowns did you score against the texans?
Lefwich vs Texans
G Att Comp Pct Yds YPA Lg TD Int 1st 1rst % 20+ Sac Rate
2 54 31 57.4 262 4.85 28 0 3 10 32.3 1 3 47.0

POTHETIC!

a note to all jags fans, dont come around talking smack to us... maybe when you post a winning record against us, maybe then...but until that day when hell freezes over, just keep to yourself
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005   #47
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

is this not the most annoying thing you've ever seen ? You whip up on somebody and they still talk smack, its just crazy, but hey we all know what happened this year, and what will happen next year. 0 tds on us
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-24-2005   #48
TEAL CURTAIN
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
is this not the most annoying thing you've ever seen ? You whip up on somebody and they still talk smack, its just crazy, but hey we all know what happened this year, and what will happen next year. 0 tds on us
Try to at least go 8-8 some season, and maybe someone will respect the Cowboy wanna-be's. As of right now nobody ( including the BROWNS) does.
TEAL CURTAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005   #49
THEFUTURE
All Pro

maybe the jags should start or will you wait til after we sweep you again next season? really we dont care. we dont need the approval of a jags fan. and wannabe's? teal curtain? wanna be the Steelers much? we are not sitting here arguing standings, we are stating the fact that the Texans owned the Jags
Old 01-24-2005   #50
TEAL CURTAIN
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFUTURE
maybe the jags should start or will you wait til after we sweep you again next season? really we dont care. we dont need the approval of a jags fan. and wannabe's? teal curtain? wanna be the Steelers much? we are not sitting here arguing standings, we are stating the fact that the Texans owned the Jags
We don't go around saying we "own" any body because that's not true. We beat the Packers but we don't go around saying we "own" them. According to you the pathetic BROWNS OWN YOU.
Old 01-24-2005   #51
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
We don't go around saying we "own" any body because that's not true. We beat the Packers but we don't go around saying we "own" them. According to you the pathetic BROWNS OWN YOU.
How many times did you play the Packers this year? That's right once. You played the Texans twice, and got blanked once and managed 6 pts the second go around. You even lost one to the Titans. Yes the very same Titans that the Texans swept. Your team fizzled out at the end of the season, and as much as you'd like to think you deserved the playoffs. You didn't. You're in the same spot as 20 other teams.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005   #52
THEFUTURE
All Pro

listen up cheif... dont come on to a Texans board, trying to talk all big and bad about how much better the Jags are than the Texans, cuz as of now, the record doesnt show it.. i dont care about the Packers, i dont care about the Browns right now... you are a jags fan, coming in here, talking stuff, and im simply saying ... shut up, that until you post a winning record on us, take a seat, and shut your mouth
Old 01-24-2005   #53
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Try to at least go 8-8 some season, and maybe someone will respect the Cowboy wanna-be's. As of right now nobody ( including the BROWNS) does.
I thought all your people were instructed to stay off our boards. I see you listen about as well as your team plays football.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005   #54
THEFUTURE
All Pro

and maybe if fans actually went to the jags games, then they would be able to see, just how badly their jags got it handed to em...but since fans support is to say the least lackluster, i can see how they may be dilusional that the jags are any better then the texans
Old 01-24-2005   #55
TEAL CURTAIN
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346
How many times did you play the Packers this year? That's right once. You played the Texans twice, and got blanked once and managed 6 pts the second go around. You even lost one to the Titans. Yes the very same Titans that the Texans swept. Your team fizzled out at the end of the season, and as much as you'd like to think you deserved the playoffs. You didn't. You're in the same spot as 20 other teams.
And using your terms You got "owned" by the Colts' the Jags' did not. In all the games you mentioned the Jags' were without Freddy, Leftwich had a concussion the second Cows game. Leftwich missed second Titans' game. Neither the Titans' or Texans' could handle the Colts' which sets up dogfight between Texans' and Titans' for basement sweeper next season.
Old 01-24-2005   #56
THEFUTURE
All Pro

the texans are the reason leftwich was hurt, both times, just a reminder... and also had to do with injuring taylor... and get this through your thick scull, we are not talking about any other team, just the jags... have i said one things about the Colts? NO! this is strictly a problem a jags fan is having coming onto our board, no other team is involved, so not packers, colts, nothin...just Texans and Jags... the jags couldnt handle the Texans and have never posted a winning record against us.
Old 01-24-2005   #57
TEAL CURTAIN
Rookie

Quote:
the texans are the reason leftwich was hurt, both times, just a reminder... and also had to do with injuring taylor... and get this through your thick scull, we are not talking about any other team, just the jags... have i said one things about the Colts? NO! this is strictly a problem a jags fan is having coming onto our board, no other team is involved, so not packers, colts, nothin...just Texans and Jags... the jags couldnt handle the Texans and have never posted a winning record against us.
Of course you don't want to talk about any other team, according to the Texans' they play two Super Bowls each season.........against the Jags.
Old 01-24-2005   #58
THEFUTURE
All Pro

i might be wrong, but usually if you dont make the playoffs, you dont get to the superbowl... and if you dont make the playoffs, your biggest game comes from some point in the season, and how nice it was to romp the jags, i might be wrong here, but the jags didnt make the playoffs either, did they? no, no they didnt... so at some point in the regular season, the jags fans probably had a game they look back at most as being a memorable one, its just not the Texans game, because, if i was ever a jags fan (chills down my spine) i wouldnt want the memories of the games either. especially only the 2nd shutout in your franchises history, excuse me while i laugh... hahahahahaha ... OUCH gotta hurt... and the reason i am not talking about any other team, is there is no other teams insane fan, coming through trying to talk smack after getting blown out this year.
Old 01-24-2005   #59
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

a superbowl is a game between the two best teams in the league. The Texans/Jags games are a lopsided butt kicking.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005   #60
TEAL CURTAIN
Rookie

Quote:
i might be wrong, but usually if you dont make the playoffs, you dont get to the superbowl... and if you dont make the playoffs, your biggest game comes from some point in the season, and how nice it was to romp the jags, i might be wrong here, but the jags didnt make the playoffs either, did they? no, no they didnt... so at some point in the regular season, the jags fans probably had a game they look back at most as being a memorable one, its just not the Texans game, because, if i was ever a jags fan (chills down my spine) i wouldnt want the memories of the games either. especially only the 2nd shutout in your franchises history, excuse me while i laugh... hahahahahaha ... OUCH gotta hurt... and the reason i am not talking about any other team, is there is no other teams insane fan, coming through trying to talk smack after getting blown out this year.
When were the mighty Texans' eliminated this year.......after week 5? MMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read