Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-19-2005   #21
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
After playing us this last time, Byron Leftwich could've made one of those airline commercials. All dizzy from the pounding we gave him, he goes into the womens restroom to change. WANNA GET AWAY!!!????

Gary Coleman! Doom Doom DoomDoomDoom Gary Coleman! Doom Doom DoomDoomDoom Gary Coleman!! Doom Doom DoomDoomDoom.
HAHA good one.
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005   #22
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom Capers
Haha, I could bash the Jags and Byron Sandwich all day.
Hahaha, it is kind of like a car wreck being on their board. You don't want to look (read post), you know you shouldn't look (read post again) but you just can't help but look (hit reply to post). It's just one of those things.
Our Jag buddy is a little miffed because I guess it is only a Jag fan who is actually allowed to post about Gary Coleman.

jagualex, are going to go whine a report back to your board again? They told you to stay off here.

http://www.jaguars.com/mb/default.aspx?f=6&m=312694 The thread in question.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005   #23
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

i guess some people will never learn.
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005   #24
Supertex
Rookie

I heard in Jacksonville the superbowl preperations have been somewhat pathetic. I wonder if they will even have paved parking lots or will it be the typical boondocks gravel road jacksonville. Oh Yea isnt yalls stadium like the size of our stadiums handicap bathroom? Plus what team can go on a 6-2 start and then not even make the playoffs? Dont ever come on here talking about our quarterback or any of our players or fans again. Take your bored little self back to the jacksonville message board. I just checked it out and its funny here are what some of the threads yalls fans posted..

Whos the hottest cheerleader?

Where is everyone living at? Anyone actually live in Jacksonville?

JAG WIN SUPERBOWL: MADDEN 2006

check out this ebay auction.

2 Season Tix for sale (cheaper than this years rates)

pic in need of caption!!!

Happy B-Day

What a pathetic and boring message board. As one of the other texans fans said ...Wanna get away? (Dont come to our bored because we dont want you)
Old 01-20-2005   #25
Supertex
Rookie

Excuse my arogance. Not all people in jacksonville are net nerds. Its not that bad of a place and some nice people come out of it but then theres people who try to pick a internet fight over a message board and act *Tough*. Even your own friends told you to get a life *hint* Take the advice. Then again theres dumbass kids like that in every city so I cant degrade.
Old 01-21-2005   #26
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 412969 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Awwww, the Jags fans ranked the Texans at the top of their list:

Worst Jags Moments of 2004
Old 01-21-2005   #27
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

It warms my heart to see a possible rivalry brewing. The Cowboys were a possibility but it appears their going nowhere fast YEAH !!!
The Jags are better because their in our division. It also appears that their a good young team.
The curse of Bud has finally made it to Nashville another YEAH !!!
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-21-2005   #28
KeithBulluck53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagualex
I love to hate you tinhorns, you did get us both times this year. Props to you and your team. love some of your players (Glenn, Gafney) but hate some others(CARR). Well good season to you guys, good luck on draft. and looking forward to our continuously increasing rivalry between us.

we are moving up in the afc south by the way. it wont be long before we are the dominating teams as Cap casualities is about to wreak havok on the colts and titans.
im gonna be laughin when the jags go 6-10 this year the titans could get braylon edwards or derrick johnson then we got mac9 back chris brown bulluck rolle maybe no mase why do you doubt us?
KeithBulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005   #29
THEFUTURE
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithBulluck53
im gonna be laughin when the jags go 6-10 this year the titans could get braylon edwards or derrick johnson then we got mac9 back chris brown bulluck rolle maybe no mase why do you doubt us?
face the facts, the AFC south will soon be the Texans world, and we are just going to let the Titans, Colts, and Jags live in it.
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005   #30
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supertex
Take your bored little self back to the jacksonville message board. I just checked it out and its funny here are what some of the threads yalls fans posted..

Whos the hottest cheerleader?

Where is everyone living at? Anyone actually live in Jacksonville?

JAG WIN SUPERBOWL: MADDEN 2006

check out this ebay auction.

2 Season Tix for sale (cheaper than this years rates)

pic in need of caption!!!

Happy B-Day

What a pathetic and boring message board. As one of the other texans fans said ...Wanna get away? (Dont come to our bored because we dont want you)
Hate to say this BUT!! Have you read the Texans board lately?? It's the off season, and most boards have that type of stuff. It gets boring with nothing much to cripe about!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005   #31
TEAL CURTAIN
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithBulluck53
I'm gonna be laughin even harder when the Titans' and Texans' are slugging it out for the doghouse next season. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Funny I thought the lowly Titans' were in cap trouble. McNair is toast for next season. Titans' run is done. You blew it.
TEAL CURTAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005   #32
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

The jags cant beat us, they are all mouth and no talent.

The Titans.. eh.. they could be a surprise team next season. Volek looked pretty good.. it all depends on how they do in FA and the Draft this year.

Colts are still a powerhouse.. though if they lose edge, it may cause a little speed bump for em. I have a feeling we are gonna be battling the colts for the #1 spot in the AFC south for another half decade or so.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005   #33
TEAL CURTAIN
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid
The jags cant beat us, they are all mouth and no talent.

The Titans.. eh.. they could be a surprise team next season. Volek looked pretty good.. it all depends on how they do in FA and the Draft this year.

Colts are still a powerhouse.. though if they lose edge, it may cause a little speed bump for em. I have a feeling we are gonna be battling the colts for the #1 spot in the AFC south for another half decade or so.
First you might want to concentrate on getting your first winning season under your belt's.
Old 01-23-2005   #34
brickmantexanfan
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to brickmantexanfan Send a message via Yahoo to brickmantexanfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEAL CURTAIN
First you might want to concentrate on getting your first winning season under your belt's.

Aren't you the same guy that told that chargers last year they had to have a winning season first to get back into the playoffs?
Old 01-23-2005   #35
ColdSteelBlue
Veteran

Quote:
Before the Jags make the playoffs they may want to concentrate on beating the Texans first.

Is it just me or does teal curtain sound kind of " alternative lifestyle"? The Will and Grace version of Steel Curtain .
ColdSteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005   #36
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSteelBlue
Is it just me or does teal curtain sound kind of " alternative lifestyle"? The Will and Grace version of Steel Curtain .
"Teal Eye for the Texans Guy".
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005   #37
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd take their defensive tackles. Then I'd put them into a manly blue and battle red jersey.In return they get Tony Hollings he's a carbon copy of Fred Taylor.
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005   #38
TEAL CURTAIN
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSteelBlue
Before the Jags make the playoffs they may want to concentrate on beating the Texans first.

I know the Jags' games are like Super Bowls to you guy's but maybe you should concentrate on playing other teams as well. Maybe you'll learn this lesson after getting pasted at home by the hapless BROWNS.......now that's bad! Funny you bring up uniforms, I'm still trying to figure out what the hell that is on your helmets. You guv's envy Dallas so much you even had to steal your name from them. Remember the DALLAS TEXANS ? They had better uniforms too.

Last edited by TEAL CURTAIN; 01-24-2005 at 04:02 AM.
Old 01-24-2005   #39
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 129709 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

if we are so bad by getting beat by the browns.. what does that make the jags? they got beat twice by us?
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005   #40
brickmantexanfan
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to brickmantexanfan Send a message via Yahoo to brickmantexanfan

Quote:
I know the Jags' games are like Super Bowls to you guy's but maybe you should concentrate on playing other teams as well. Maybe you'll learn this lesson after getting pasted at home by the hapless BROWNS.......now that's bad! Funny you bring up uniforms, I'm still trying to figure out what the hell that is on your helmets. You guv's envy Dallas so much you even had to steal your name from them. Remember the DALLAS TEXANS ? They had better uniforms too.

Really not sure how many Jaguars are running wild in florida but i believe there are a few million Texans in Texas

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read