Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-18-2005   #1
jagualex
Rookie

Default Ahh you texans

I love to hate you tinhorns, you did get us both times this year. Props to you and your team. love some of your players (Glenn, Gafney) but hate some others(CARR). Well good season to you guys, good luck on draft. and looking forward to our continuously increasing rivalry between us.

we are moving up in the afc south by the way. it wont be long before we are the dominating teams as Cap casualities is about to wreak havok on the colts and titans.
jagualex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005   #2
Rightnow
Veteran

Well the Pats/Colts game reminded us of one important fact. A really good defense beats a really good offense in the playoffs.

The Texans and Jags emphasize defense which is a good thing.

Many people like the excitement of a "Payton Manning" style offense, but it hasn't worked in the playoffs.
Rightnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005   #3
jagualex
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rightnow
Well the Pats/Colts game reminded us of one important fact. A really good defense beats a really good offense in the playoffs.

The Texans and Jags emphasize defense which is a good thing.

Many people like the excitement of a "Payton Manning" style offense, but it hasn't worked in the playoffs.

i agree with this and i think that we do emphasize defense. hah and im surprised you didnt come out and say something bad about the jags. which is usually the mentality of the people here towards me it seems.
Old 01-18-2005   #4
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

your team plays dirty and their uniforms suck. oh and Byron looks like gary coleman.

Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005   #5
Rightnow
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagualex
i agree with this and i think that we do emphasize defense. hah and im surprised you didnt come out and say something bad about the jags. which is usually the mentality of the people here towards me it seems.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Jags suck.

Rightnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005   #6
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid
oh and Byron looks like gary coleman.

LMFAO, omg and its so true!!!!!!!!!!! Good one grid LMAO i wont be able to get over that one for a long time LoL ........... Haha ok im done. LLLLLLLLLooooooooLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!
Old 01-18-2005   #7
jagualex
Rookie

ok, take your shots but at the end of the day we will know whos quarterback has a hair stylist (gay). that gives him a bunch of macho points huh. and our uniforms are ugly? ouch that hurts. i mean really. your team has the mentality of a limp wrist david carr. so bring it
Sponsored links
Old 01-18-2005   #8
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
ok, take your shots but at the end of the day we will know whos quarterback has a hair stylist (gay). that gives him a bunch of macho points huh. and our uniforms are ugly? ouch that hurts. i mean really. your team has the mentality of a limp wrist david carr. so bring it
Ok.....you QB looks like Gary Coleman........LoL........ I'm never going to get over that.
Old 01-18-2005   #9
jagualex
Rookie

gary coleman over ***
Old 01-18-2005   #10
NFLforher
All Pro

Quote:

Gary Coleman!

NFLforher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005   #11
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid
your team plays dirty and their uniforms suck. oh and Byron looks like gary coleman.

What choo talking bout Willis????
Reddevil63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005   #12
dirty steve
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 dirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to dirty steve

it is funny that myself and three of my buddies will be coming to j-ville next year and we will outnumber the jags fans there. i can't believe your city has a SB, it'll be the only time that place is filled this year.
Old 01-19-2005   #13
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The only thing good about Jacksonville is that you are about an hour away from Gainesville. A place where a real football team exists. Gators put the Jags to shame. Not only with their play, but, their uniforms look alot better. Gator fans fill the stadium for every game.
Old 01-19-2005   #14
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreJ
Ok.....you QB looks like Gary Coleman........LoL........ I'm never going to get over that.
As they say " A pictures worth a 1000 words"

shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005   #15
Doom Capers
Veteran

I heard that was Leftwich playing the role of Fat Albert in his new movie. I think he had to drop a few pounds for the role though. "Hey Hey Hey, it's Byron Leftwich!!!!!"
Doom Capers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005   #16
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom Capers
I heard that was Leftwich playing the role of Fat Albert in his new movie. I think he had to drop a few pounds for the role though. "Hey Hey Hey, it's Byron Leftwich!!!!!"
That or he'd make a good "Doopy"...Just something about his expression...lol...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005   #17
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

oh lord a jags fan, their message board must be as empty as their stadium during the season !
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005   #18
Doom Capers
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
oh lord a jags fan, their message board must be as empty as their stadium during the season !
Haha, I could bash the Jags and Byron Sandwich all day.
Doom Capers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005   #19
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

you aint lying, since the first time we played them i have not liked them.
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005   #20
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

After playing us this last time, Byron Leftwich could've made one of those airline commercials. All dizzy from the pounding we gave him, he goes into the womens restroom to change. WANNA GET AWAY!!!????

Gary Coleman! Doom Doom DoomDoomDoom Gary Coleman! Doom Doom DoomDoomDoom Gary Coleman!! Doom Doom DoomDoomDoom.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read