Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Chiweenies

Andrew6

All Pro
My miniture Dauschound (Mini) and miniture Chuihuaha (Bob Barker) had puppies yesterday 03/25/2009. We had 4 puppies of which 2 I beleive are already spoken for if anyone is interested lemme know.

Below are some pictures of her last puppies. Kinda looks like a small black lab.

Andrew

t4.jpg

t3.jpg

t2.jpg

t1.jpg

they're very cool dogs, the puppies are more like the chihuhua with the activity level. Our dauschound is more laid back and relaxed. But they look more like the dauschound go figure.

Dachshunds are cool! (note my avatar)
Rebel would have too much fun with a bro or sis like him, at least one that is not 12 like Dammutt.
Good luck Andrew, I am sure they will get loving homes fast. :)

i think we only have 1 possibly left depending on whether or not Amy wants to keep one or not. I'm trying to talk her out of it. If she ends up gettin her way we are completely out of puppies.

I have a miniature Dachshund too...wonderful dogs. It looks like you have the worlds first weinerlab.

I have a miniature Dachshund too...wonderful dogs. It looks like you have the worlds first weinerlab.

not a weiner lab Vinny lol, tis a weiner chuihuaha mix. Just came out looking like a miniture lab. Talked to some of the people that got a few of the other puppies and said theirs never really got any bigger than they were as a puppy. Turner was kind of a freak and got taller and bigger/fatter than the rest. I guess he's the giant of the puppies. The rest of the new puppies are about the size of my cell phone.

i think we only have 1 possibly left depending on whether or not Amy wants to keep one or not. I'm trying to talk her out of it. If she ends up gettin her way we are completely out of puppies.

I have a feeling Amy gets her way!!:nicedog:

Chiweenies are of age now so if anyone is interested lemme know.

2 Boys 2 girls all black, Girls are fluffy boys are slick. I think wife wants to keep a girl.

Last edited:
still have one boy(Marley) left if anyones looking for a puppy. And yes looks like Amy got her way. I think we're keeping the girl (Dora, cause she's an explorer)

Back