Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-29-2009   #461
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217648 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Mock Rounds 4-7

I'm in this as long as it goes. But from a work perspective, this is a bad time for me. I've got 2 projects that I have to get done over the next few weeks. On top of that, I've got some sort of illness that the doctors haven't been able to track down. They originally thought it was the flu but it's come back as something else. I may have a form of hepatitis or mononucleosis or something. So... I'm probably not going to be as active as normal. I will try to be diligent in getting my picks in, however.

I've got the Saints, Panthers, and Vikings.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009   #462
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Mussop & the Cincinnati Bengals are still on the clock...

It has been 19 hours since the last pick.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009   #463
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Fifth round:

129 Seattle (from Detroit) - Kyle Bell, RB Colorado State
130 St. Louis - Emanuel Cook, SS South Carolina
131 Kansas City - Roy Miller, DT/NT UT
132 Denver (from Seattle) - Henry Melton, DE UT
133 Philadelphia (from Cleveland) P.J. Hill, RB Wisconsin
134 Cincinnati
135 Atlanta (from Oakland)
136 Jacksonville
137 Green Bay
138 San Francisco
139 Buffalo
140 San Diego
141 Denver
142 Washington
143 New York Giants (from New Orleans)
144 Houston
145 Philadelphia (from NY Jets)
146 Chicago
147 Tampa Bay
148 Dallas
149 Philadelphia
150 Minnesota
151 Philadelphia (from New England)
152 Atlanta
153 Miami
154 Baltimore
155 Carolina
156 New York Giants
157 Indianapolis
158 Dallas (from Tennessee)
159 Arizona
160 Pittsburgh
Old 03-29-2009   #464
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

134 Cincinnati picks Cedric Peerman Virginia RBC
Old 03-30-2009   #465
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

With the 135th pick the Atlanta Falcons select... Bear Pascoe, TE, Fresno State.

The Falcons need a TE & Pascoe is the best one left on my board. Pascoe is a willing blocker, and he was one of the hardest working players on his team.

Falcons draft so far:

1. Clay Matthews, OLB, USC
2. Patrick Chung, S, Oregon
3. Keenan Lewis, CB, Oregon State
4. Chris Baker, DT, Hampton
5. Bear Pascoe, TE, Fresno State
Old 03-30-2009   #466
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Fifth round:

129 Seattle (from Detroit) - Kyle Bell, RB, Colorado State
130 St. Louis - Emanuel Cook, SS, South Carolina
131 Kansas City - Roy Miller, DT/NT, UT
132 Denver (from Seattle) - Henry Melton, DE, UT
133 Philadelphia (from Cleveland) - P.J. Hill, RB, Wisconsin
134 Cincinnati - Cedric Peerman, RB, Virginia
135 Atlanta (from Oakland) - Bear Pascoe, TE, Fresno State
136 Jacksonville
137 Green Bay
138 San Francisco
139 Buffalo
140 San Diego
141 Denver
142 Washington
144 Houston
146 Chicago
147 Tampa Bay
148 Dallas
149 Philadelphia
150 Minnesota
152 Atlanta
153 Miami
154 Baltimore
155 Carolina
156 New York Giants
157 Indianapolis
159 Arizona
160 Pittsburgh
Old 03-30-2009   #467
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

With the 136th overall selection, the Jacksonville Jaguars select...

Herb Donaldson - RB - Western Illinois

~ I fully expect Maurice Jones-Drew to be the starting RB, but now with Fred Taylor with the Patriots, a powerfull RB was a need for this team. Donaldson is a small school gem, a powerfull RB who can catch the ball and make blocks in the blackfield. Good character guy and stands for the team rather then himself and is unselfish as a player.

Listed at 5'11" 225-Lbs and runs a 4.60 40-yard dash....check this video out for more about Herb Donaldson:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3n26z6Zr98

http://www.wiuathletics.com/ViewArti...&ATCLID=631513
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-30-2009   #468
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Who wouldn't want a football player named Herb on their team. The league will probably drug test him 10x as much as a regular player.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009   #469
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess I'm on the clock. Sorry guys, just got in from work and I have no internet access there. Gimmie a few and I'll make the Packers pick.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009   #470
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

With the 137th pick the Green Bay Packers select:

SEBASTIAN VOLLMER, OT, HOUSTON and HIS ORANGE FRIEND FROM SMU

www.HoustonDiehards.com
Old 03-30-2009   #471
DiehardChris
You betcha!

SPEC and the SAN FRAN 49ERS are on the clock

www.HoustonDiehards.com
Old 03-30-2009   #472
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Holy crap and I log on .. give me a sec because I am lost beyond lost.
Old 03-30-2009   #473
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

With the 138 Pick

San Francisco 49ers Slecet:

Darryl Richard DT, Georgia Tech

Old 03-30-2009   #474
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
With the 138 Pick

San Francisco 49ers Slecet:

Darryl Richard DT, Georgia Tech

Wow, nice and quick! You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

TexansSeminole and the Buffalo Bills are on the clock

www.HoustonDiehards.com
Old 03-30-2009   #475
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66182 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

With the 139th pick the Buffalo Bills select DE Matt Shaughnessy, Wisconson

I hadn't addressed the Bills need for a pass rusher and DE. While Shaughnessy isn't the best pass rusher left, he is the most balanced DE left.

Last edited by TexansSeminole; 03-30-2009 at 10:26 PM.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009   #476
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
Wow, nice and quick! You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

TexansSeminole and the Buffalo Bills are on the clock
Truck broke down so I am in las cruces until the am, fuel filter clogged so they are doing a flush to make sure no other issues.

I hope that was a good pick I looked at several places and had a list of what I wanted but not sure if it was good or not.
Old 03-31-2009   #477
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Oh, man! Are you going to miss any work from that? Sorry you're stranded, man.

TAILGATE and the SAN DIEGO CHARGERS are on the clock

www.HoustonDiehards.com
Old 03-31-2009   #478
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104409 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
With the 139th pick the Buffalo Bills select DE Matt Shaughnessy, Wisconson

I hadn't addressed the Bills need for a pass rusher and DE. While Shaughnessy isn't the best pass rusher left, he is the most balanced DE left.
IMO, this is absolute theft! Getting Shaughnessy in the 5th would be awesome......for the Texans, of course.

I had to go back and double check if he'd already been taken. Great pick, Seminole.
Old 03-31-2009   #479
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66182 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
IMO, this is absolute theft! Getting Shaughnessy in the 5th would be awesome......for the Texans, of course.

I had to go back and double check if he'd already been taken. Great pick, Seminole.
Thanks.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009   #480
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Fifth round:

129 Seattle (from Detroit) - Kyle Bell, RB, Colorado State
130 St. Louis - Emanuel Cook, SS, South Carolina
131 Kansas City - Roy Miller, DT/NT, UT
132 Denver (from Seattle) - Henry Melton, DE, UT
133 Philadelphia (from Cleveland) - P.J. Hill, RB, Wisconsin
134 Cincinnati - Cedric Peerman, RB, Virginia
135 Atlanta (from Oakland) - Bear Pascoe, TE, Fresno State
136 Jacksonville - Herb Donaldson, RB, Western Illinois
137 Green Bay - Sebastian Vollmer, OT, Houston
138 San Francisco - Darryl Richard, DT, Georgia Tech
139 Buffalo - Matt Shaughnessy, DE, Wisconson
140 San Diego
141 Denver
142 Washington
144 Houston
146 Chicago
147 Tampa Bay
148 Dallas
149 Philadelphia
150 Minnesota
152 Atlanta
153 Miami
154 Baltimore
155 Carolina
156 New York Giants
157 Indianapolis
159 Arizona
160 Pittsburgh

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read