Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 03-14-2009   #21
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 160 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Idea that I have

I like the picture, i dont think it matches the caption though...

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009   #22
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

"Don't Buck with these Bulls"?

I like the drawing too, pretty nice.
Old 03-14-2009   #23
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Yall throw out some good slogans. Wonder if Mr. T will let me use "I pity the fool, that messes with Texas"
Old 03-17-2009   #24
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

See you in the Super Bull
Old 03-17-2009   #25
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
See you in the Super Bull
thats actually pretty good. Good thinking Joe
Old 03-17-2009   #26
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
thats actually pretty good. Good thinking Joe
The sun shines on a dogs a$$ some days.....
Old 03-19-2009   #27
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Some quotes that I found. I liked some of them, thought some were funny.

Texas Quotes

“Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.”

Texas will again lift it's head and stand among the nations. It ought to do so, for no country upon the globe can compare with it in natural advantages.”
Sam Houston quote

“Texas, to be respected must be polite. Santa Anna living, can be of incalculable benefit to Texas; Santa Anna dead, would just be another dead Mexican.”

He could live in that moment for years,”

Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”

General George S. Patton quotes (

“There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee...that says, fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me...you can't get fooled again.”

billbill
George W. Bush quotes (

Some folks look at me and see a certain swagger, which in Texas is called "walking."”

George W. Bush quotes

“As governor of Texas, I have set high standards for our public schools, and I have met those standards.”

George W. Bush quotes (

Saskatchewan is much like Texas- except it's more friendly to the United States”

Adlai E. Stevenson quotes

There is a growing feeling that perhaps Texas is really another country, a place where the skies, the disasters, the diamonds, the politicians, the women, the fortunes, the football players and the murders are all bigger than anywhere else.”

Pete Hamill quotes

The Clinton administration launched an attack on people in Texas because those people were religious nuts with guns. Hell, this country was founded by religious nuts with guns. Who does Bill Clinton think stepped ashore on Plymouth Rock?”

P. J. O'Rourke quotes
Sponsored links
Old 03-19-2009   #28
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

'You can all go to hell! I'm going to Texas'

~Davy Crockett
Old 03-19-2009   #29
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
The sun shines on a dogs a$$ some days.....
Sorry man, I can't e-mail you any sunscreen
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009   #30
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Sorry man, I can't e-mail you any sunscreen
Quit stalking me.

Old 03-19-2009   #31
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Quit stalking me.

I see your every post...

But seriously who has time to stalk someone that has posted 109398285729587 times?
Old 03-19-2009   #32
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
I see your every post...

But seriously who has time to stalk someone that has posted 109398285729587 times?
I dunno but somehow you do.
Old 03-19-2009   #33
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5860 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Ummm...don't quit your day job to bet on t-shirt sales.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009   #34
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Ummm...don't quit your day job to bet on t-shirt sales.
hadn't planned on it. just a recreational deal.
Old 03-19-2009   #35
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

How about on the front it says "This is our house"
and on the back it has the picture and it says "Come and Take it"

You could even put the canon on there
Old 03-20-2009   #36
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
How about on the front it says "This is our house"
and on the back it has the picture and it says "Come and Take it"

You could even put the canon on there
the little bitty cannon that makes a BIG noise?
Old 03-20-2009   #37
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Texan Bill has a Cyber Stalker, Who Knew?
Old 03-20-2009   #38
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Texan Bill has a Cyber Stalker, Who Knew?

Too bad its not a hot chic. Poor Bill.
Old 03-20-2009   #39
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
Too bad its not a hot chic. Poor Bill.
Doesn't everyone wish for a hot chic cyber stalker???

Tb just gets real jealous that I sit on the shady side of Reliant. If anything he is stalking me. Someone take his binoculars away next home game, it's a little creepy.
Old 03-20-2009   #40
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Doesn't everyone wish for a hot chic cyber stalker???

Tb just gets real jealous that I sit on the shady side of Reliant. If anything he is stalking me. Someone take his binoculars away next home game, it's a little creepy.
The only reason I look acrposs at you poor saps in the SEZ is to wonder why y'all are sitting on your hands.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read