Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 03-07-2009   #1
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Bike Ride and Poker Tournament

City Line Cycles (Orange Lot) will be doing a motorcycle fundraiser ride
on April,19, Sunday. I will post the details in a few days. On June 28, Sunday, swtbound07 will be putting on a poker fundraiser tournament for the Gary J. Lynn Foundation. I will post or swtbound07 will post the details as soon as we have them
My friend ,singer Jim Moody will be at the events.
Actually, I meant tournament.
Old 03-07-2009   #2
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 53235 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: Bike Ride and Poker Tournmanet

Well, at least you don't plan on riding while you're playing poker... the mental picture of this is a little strange...
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009   #3
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

If anybody has anything that they would like to donate to the event, or knows anybody who wants to play, or just wants to be kept in the loop my email address is pocket4s@gmail.com. I think this is going to be a lot of fun, and hopefully we'll raise a lot of money for the Gary J. Lynn foundation.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009   #4
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
If anybody has anything that they would like to donate to the event, or knows anybody who wants to play, or just wants to be kept in the loop my email address is pocket4s@gmail.com. I think this is going to be a lot of fun, and hopefully we'll raise a lot of money for the Gary J. Lynn foundation.
I will donate 5 Hardcore Texan car magnets, just let me know where to send them. It's not much, but hopefully they could make a few bucks.
Old 03-07-2009   #5
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34423 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Thank you. I appreciate anything anyone donates.
Old 03-08-2009   #6
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm all in for the poker tourney! Can't wait for the details on that one
Old 03-08-2009   #7
gary
Hall of Fame

I am looking foward to this also. Pass the word.
Sponsored links
Old 03-08-2009   #8
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I will donate 5 Hardcore Texan car magnets, just let me know where to send them. It's not much, but hopefully they could make a few bucks.
Thanks very much Hardcore. Im working on getting a local place together to stage donations. I appreciate your generousity.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
Old 03-08-2009   #9
gary
Hall of Fame

Thank you.
Old 03-09-2009   #10
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Is the tournament in Florida or here? I'm just asking cause didn't you move SWT? If it's here, I'd love to enter the tournament, just give me the info. Let us know what we can do for the bike ride Gary.

Jeremy
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009   #11
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Its going to be in Houston, initial plans are for me and possibly my team to fly down and run the event.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 03-09-2009   #12
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Its going to be in Houston, initial plans are for me and possibly my team to fly down and run the event.
Any details yet on how much to enter and all? I'm not a pro poker player by any means.
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009   #13
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
Any details yet on how much to enter and all? I'm not a pro poker player by any means.
No, this event is still in its very rough stages. I know this isn't the world series, so I'm going to try to find the balance between affordable for everyone to play and financially significant to raise money and awareness.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 03-12-2009   #14
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Text sent
Old 03-12-2009   #15
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

recieved. Your awesome Ma'am! Much appreciated.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 03-26-2009   #16
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

The event is on! The website to purchase tickets should be up within the next 24-48 hours.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 03-26-2009   #17
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Some initial details for the board.

Sunday, June 28th, noon.

50 dollar buy-in, if anybody wants a more detailed structure i'll give it to them. We're expecting 500 players, and tickets are going to move fast.

Also, I won't be playing in the tournament, so you all have a shot

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 03-27-2009   #18
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Attention! Tickets Are Now On Sale. Please book quickly.

http://thessw.com/poker/

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 03-30-2009   #19
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Also, I won't be playing in the tournament, so you all have a shot
What if I did want to play against you???

you just ruined it for me...

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009   #20
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
What if I did want to play against you???

you just ruined it for me...
Headups, online, in person, anytime, any place my good friend. Just not there. Such that it is.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read