Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 03-07-2009   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Path to the Draft......

This is a great program. If you are like me, and you don't know these kids, don't watch college football but you're interested in the draft.

Also, if you don't watch other teams, and you're unfamiliar what other teams needs are. This program is for you.
Old 03-07-2009   #2
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Path to the Draft......

You are correct. Nice catch up program if you're not one of the draftnicks and you get some more professional type points of view on the players. Of course you need to watch and listen to Charley Casserly, but I guess there are downsides to everything.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009   #3
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783 View Post
You are correct. Nice catch up program if you're not one of the draftnicks and you get some more professional type points of view on the players. Of course you need to watch and listen to Charley Casserly, but I guess there are downsides to everything.
I just love it when CC is critiquing the offensive tackles. I'd love it if one of them would turn to him and say well Charlie how about a brief run down of the seven takles you brought into the roster for the Texans and why none of them didn't work out so well. CC is the last guy I'd listen to for QBs or OT's. From my tree he hasn't hit either in twenty five years.
Old 03-10-2009   #4
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
I just love it when CC is critiquing the offensive tackles. I'd love it if one of them would turn to him and say well Charlie how about a brief run down of the seven takles you brought into the roster for the Texans and why none of them didn't work out so well. CC is the last guy I'd listen to for QBs or OT's. From my tree he hasn't hit either in twenty five years.
he is pretty set in his ways. I think it would be a difficult for him to change his opinion with out vigorous discussion. Opinions based using slide rulers & TI calculators with acute case of Alzheimer's disease retarding his evaluations simulating old glory days or something that no longer exist. I'm almost completely over what Casserly did here to the Texans, almost, I'm trying hard as hell to forget
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009   #5
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Is it just me or does Charles Davis seem to have his lips firmly planted on Mayock's ass? The guy gets annoying since he constantly agrees with Mayock.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009   #6
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Dukes doesn't. I thought he and Mayock were going to come to blows over Andre Smith.

Charles Davis called Stephen McGee Buckey Richardson Friday.

I got that tomato tucked away on that one. I have no idea if he's on the Texan's radar or not. I'm assuming...he's an Aggie...second fastest QB in the class....terrible long ball. But that didn't stop Joe Montana. He's just bad enough you could hide him on the PS. And just enough upside he could run the offense if he can develope the arm a little bit over the next couple of years.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read