Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2009   #881
Mari-OWNED!
Bucco Bruce

Rep Power: 4281 Mari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk (Post Combine) Member Mock Draft

Meh, if yall continue on to the 4th round and on, someone can take my Iggles.

If you start over though with a new one I'd be down. I just don't really care for going beyond the first three rounds.
Old 03-16-2009   #882
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 15877 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post
Meh, if yall continue on to the 4th round and on, someone can take my Iggles.

If you start over though with a new one I'd be down. I just don't really care for going beyond the first three rounds.

I'll take yhe Eagles if thats cool with everyone through the 7th...
Old 03-16-2009   #883
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
I'll take yhe Eagles if thats cool with everyone through the 7th...
what ever works.

Last edited by Specnatz; 03-17-2009 at 01:00 AM.
Old 03-17-2009   #884
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in

I'm going out of town but will check in regularly
Old 03-17-2009   #885
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4547 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, Ill take my last 3rd rounder, but I'm not going past that.
Old 03-17-2009   #886
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Giants still on clock
Old 03-17-2009   #887
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56209 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Giants still on clock
It's been way longer than 12 hours too. Closer to 20.
Sponsored links
Old 03-17-2009   #888
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6688 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
It's been way longer than 12 hours too. Closer to 20.
Group pick time.
Old 03-17-2009   #889
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56209 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

I won't be on for a couple of hours but if y'all are gonna do a group pick then here are some names:

The Giants have already addressed WR, TE, & OT (in that order).

If they want some more depth behind Jacobs there are still some good RB's out there (R. Jennings, S. Greene, A.Brown, J. Davis).

They could go OLB (G. McRath, T. McKenzie).

Or get some depth at FS (D. Pegues)
Old 03-17-2009   #890
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54460 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

I vote OLB McKenzie for the Giants here.
Old 03-17-2009   #891
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

I think McKenzie is the guy as well. He'd fit with the Giants nicely.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
Old 03-17-2009   #892
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
I think McKenzie is the guy as well. He'd fit with the Giants nicely.
defensive player, McKenzie is fine.
Old 03-17-2009   #893
bah007
Hall of Fame

Sorry Lork 88.

With the 91st overall pick in the 2009 NFL Mock Draft the New York Giants select:

Tyrone McKenzie - OLB, South Florida

Indianapolis Colts and Texan_JBZ are on the clock for the #92 pick...
Old 03-17-2009   #894
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143551 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Sorry Lork 88.

With the 91st overall pick in the 2009 NFL Mock Draft the New York Giants select:

Tyrone McKenzie - OLB, South Florida

Indianapolis Colts and Texan_JBZ are on the clock for the #92 pick...
That's a good pick. When I was looking into the Gints in the first Mock, a lot of guys on the Giants boards were screaming for a new OLB.
Old 03-17-2009   #895
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15877 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
That's a good pick. When I was looking into the Gints in the first Mock, a lot of guys on the Giants boards were screaming for a new OLB.
The G-men are going to have a killer D. They got Canty, Boley, and if they get McKenzie to add onto there current defense...thats one sick
Old 03-17-2009   #896
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
The G-men are going to have a killer D. They got Canty, Boley, and if they get McKenzie to add onto there current defense...thats one sick
They also brought in Rocky Bernard. I think it's obvious what the Giants are trying to do. The Texans will likely do the same through the draft. BUILD THE DEFENSE!
Old 03-17-2009   #897
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6688 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
They also brought in Rocky Bernard. I think it's obvious what the Giants are trying to do. The Texans will likely do the same through the draft. BUILD THE DEFENSE!
mmmmhhhmmmm... You mean that's what the Texans are doing through the draft.

Nice pick with McKenzie.
Old 03-17-2009   #898
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1064 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected

With the 92nd Pick, the Indy Colts select Mitch King, 6'2" 280lbs, DL, Iowa. (Note: I don't know if he's been selected already because I've been out of town. If he has let me know)

Versatile player who can play both the 3-tech and DE for the Colts. Quick and hard-nosed player.
Old 03-17-2009   #899
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
With the 92nd Pick, the Indy Colts select Mitch King, 6'2" 280lbs, DL, Iowa. (Note: I don't know if he's been selected already because I've been out of town. If he has let me know)

Versatile player who can play both the 3-tech and DE for the Colts. Quick and hard-nosed player.

Hmmmm....the Colts couldv'e used some other players still avaiable but okay. Honestly, don't know too much about him but thanks for making the pick....
Old 03-17-2009   #900
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143551 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

With the 93rd pick, the Carolina Panthers select Nate Davis, QB.

With Delhomme getting old and having some questions about Matt Moore, the Panthers select probably the 4th best QB in this draft. He's big, he's strong... and he needs some time to get polished.

From FF Toolbox:
Quote:
Davis has it all. A big frame, powerful arm, and accuracy to go along with them. He is athletic enough to buy time with his leg, and he goes through his progressions with relative ease. Check his second and third options rather regularly. He is a leader who takes command of the huddle. However, he lacks experience, his throwing motion needs refinement and his footwork needs more development.

Davis, a junior, is a rare physical specimen. He is a true NFL product. If he declares, and all indications points towards that, he would be highly sought after by many teams. He is a second round talent who, with a great last two months of the season, could sneak into the later stages of the first round. Davis will be a starter in the NFL by 2010.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read