Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-14-2005   #1
THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID Send a message via Yahoo to THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID
Default An 8-8 Team NFC Championship Game?

How about this matchup--Vikings vs. Rams for the NFC Championship game. To 8-8 teams who were the mockery of the league before the playoffs began fighting for a chance to go to the Superbowl. I think the game would be held in St. Louis as the Rams are the higher seed. I think this could be a reality. I think the Vikings will beat the Eagles. I think the Eagles have had to much time off, they will come off rusty in the 1st quarter, and they may be enough for the Vikings to beat them. The Eagles haven't played a real game that mattered without Terrel Owens.............I doubt the Eagles can do it. Culpepper is going to be the man throwing all over the place. Another moon for Moss? He will get his chance.

As for the Rams-Falcons game, Marc Bulger will come out hot and I think its going to be a shoot out, but the front line of the Falcons will dominate and make a stand when the have to. Coleman may be the best player on that line going unnoticed. Besides I'm not convinced the Rams defence can come close to stopping Vick.........didn't he have like 100 yards+ rushing against them in Week 2?

Falcons-Vikings final. Count on it.
THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005   #2
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Vick will be forced to pass. If he can play QB, they'll win. If he can't, they lose 17-7 St. Louis.
ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005   #3
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 23300 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

I'm sorry but STL holding a team under 20? ATL wins.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read