Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-27-2009   #1
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1227 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Post "well..."

WITH THE TITANS LOSIN' HAYNESWORTH TO THE 'SKINS, THAT WILL HELP A WHOLE LOT OF US WINNIN' OUR DIVISION AS MY GOAL COMES CLOSER AND CLOSER FOR MY TEAM THE HOUSTON TEXANS.

WE PLAY THE TITANS TWICE A YEAR AS I KNOW YA'LL KNOW AND FOR THAT FREAK OUTTA THE MIDDLE OF THEIR D IS ONE OF THE BEST HIGHLIGHTS ALREADY IMO THIS OFFSEASON. I KNOW WE AIN'T SIGNIN' NO BIG NAME FA'S (WE ARE THE TEXANS), THAT'S JUST NOT US. BUT WE CAN SIGN SOME BAD ASS GUYS ON DEFENSE SO I WAS THINKIN' 'BOUT THAT WE COULD DRAFT JENKINS CB FROM OHIO STATE.

I HAVEN'T REALLY SEEN HIM PLAY BUT AS FAR AS WHAT I HEARD FROM HIM HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE BEST CB'S DRAFTED FROM THIS YEAR'S DRAFT. I SAY HE FALLS TO US OR BETTER YET ORAKPO (YEA RIGHT), WE SNATCH 'EM QUICK LIKE.
Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #2
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 253700 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "well..."

to much coffee?

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #3
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
to much coffee?
Bwaaa hahahaha
Old 02-27-2009   #4
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 124145 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

NICE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #5
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 124145 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Quote:
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
Old 02-27-2009   #6
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

I PUSH BUTAN. I POST THRED.

EDIT: yay.
Old 02-27-2009   #7
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9611 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected

Gotta love how unassuming the title of the thread is though. Then SMACK.
Old 02-27-2009   #8
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice, Quick to the Kill jackel. I mean PapaL.
Old 02-27-2009   #9
PapaL
Loose Screw

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro-Texan View Post
Nice, Quick to the Kill jackel. I mean PapaL.
You take the shot when it's there.

BANG!

Quote:
Old 02-27-2009   #10
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

this is my passive aggressive type.

Hmmm. It doesn't let me all-cap if I change the size.
Old 02-27-2009   #11
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87319 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imatexanfan View Post
WITH THE TITANS LOSIN' HAYNESWORTH TO THE 'SKINS, THAT WILL HELP A WHOLE LOT OF US WINNIN' OUR DIVISION AS MY GOAL COMES CLOSER AND CLOSER FOR MY TEAM THE HOUSTON TEXANS.

WE PLAY THE TITANS TWICE A YEAR AS I KNOW YA'LL KNOW AND FOR THAT FREAK OUTTA THE MIDDLE OF THEIR D IS ONE OF THE BEST HIGHLIGHTS ALREADY IMO THIS OFFSEASON. I KNOW WE AIN'T SIGNIN' NO BIG NAME FA'S (WE ARE THE TEXANS), THAT'S JUST NOT US. BUT WE CAN SIGN SOME BAD ASS GUYS ON DEFENSE SO I WAS THINKIN' 'BOUT THAT WE COULD DRAFT JENKINS CB FROM OHIO STATE.

I HAVEN'T REALLY SEEN HIM PLAY BUT AS FAR AS WHAT I HEARD FROM HIM HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE BEST CB'S DRAFTED FROM THIS YEAR'S DRAFT. I SAY HE FALLS TO US OR BETTER YET ORAKPO (YEA RIGHT), WE SNATCH 'EM QUICK LIKE.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009   #12
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
First Jive Dude: Shiiiiit, maaaaan. That honky muf' be messin' mah old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head, you know?
Second Jive Dude: Hey home', I can dig it. Know ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you, man!
First Jive Dude: I say hey, sky... subba say I wan' see...
Second Jive Dude: Uh-huh.
First Jive Dude: ...pray to J I did the same ol' same ol'!
Second Jive Dude: Hey... knock a self a pro, Slick! That gray matter backlot perform us DOWN, I take TCB-in', man!
First Jive Dude: Hey, you know what they say: see a broad to get dat booty yak 'em...
First Jive Dude, Second Jive Dude: ...leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em!
First Jive Dude: COL' got to be! Y'know? Shiiiiit.
Classic!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080339/quotes

Last edited by alphajoker; 02-28-2009 at 10:43 AM. Reason: quote reference
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009   #13
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 53235 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

hijack successful...
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009   #14
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 57823 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
to much coffee?

No such thing,

Old 02-28-2009   #15
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Now you know why they call him "bottom line" Bud.

And the one who put them in this hole is Saint Vincent.
Old 03-01-2009   #16
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1227 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs down Re: "well..."

GOTTA LOVE MY TEXANSTALK BUDDIES EVEN THOUGH THEY LOVE TO TALK SHIT, AIN'T THAT RIGHT PAPAL N B0NG?! LOL.
Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read