Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-27-2009   #1
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Exclamation espn live covrage questions i asked

omg so sry i mean scout this is not espn this is scout plz mod change the name for me thanks

Charlie Bernstein
Editor-in-Chief
Posted Feb 26, 2009

i asked

who will be the most expencive free agent for the texans pick a few that could happen for me

Peppers could be the most expensive

texans will they get a de in free agency if so who ?

Don't count them out of a trade for Peppers. Otherwise, look for Chauncey Davis.

Comment From brandon]
is Patrick Ramsey a good fit for texans because The Texans are expected to sign free agent Patrick Ramsey to replace Sage Rosenfels as Matt Schaub's backup http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...ort=nfl&id=116

10:49 He shouldn't break anyone's bank.

if you will like to ask him questions your self go here http://hou.scout.com/2/842721.html

i will edit when i ask more questions =]
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #2
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: espn live covrage questions i asked

so what do yall think of this post is it beter then mily cyrus hehe =]

i love the fact he mentions pepers =]
Old 02-27-2009   #3
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
omg so sry i mean scout this is not espn this is scout plz mod change the name for me thanks

Charlie Bernstein
Editor-in-Chief
Posted Feb 26, 2009

i asked

who will be the most expencive free agent for the texans pick a few that could happen for me

Don't count them out of a trade for Peppers. Otherwise, look for Chauncey Davis.

Comment From brandon]
is Patrick Ramsey a good fit for texans because The Texans are expected to sign free agent Patrick Ramsey to replace Sage Rosenfels as Matt Schaub's backup http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...ort=nfl&id=116

if you will like to ask him questions your self go here http://hou.scout.com/2/842721.html

Thanks for the link, I left a question under Ron T.
Old 02-27-2009   #4
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

no prob =p
Old 02-27-2009   #5
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 28177 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
so what do yall think of this post is it beter then mily cyrus hehe =]

i love the fact he mentions pepers =]
It would be a whole lot better if you used capitalization and punctuation and spelled a little better. People might think you have something to offer instead of giving the impression that you are just a 10 year old kid.
Old 02-27-2009   #6
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
It would be a whole lot better if you used capitalization and punctuation and spelled a little better. People might think you have something to offer instead of giving the impression that you are just a 10 year old kid.
Does a 10 year old spell that badly?
Old 02-27-2009   #7
houstonbola
Rookie

I doubt that the trade for Peppers will happen. Still had to ask the question, with the Texans just tendering OD and not signing him to a long-term deal, is there a possiblity that they are hoping someone(Buffalo) signs him to an offer sheet in order for us to regain the 1st and 3rd rounders we would lose, if we dealt for Peppers?? Something that has been bouncing around in my head all day. I'd rather keep OD with us than try to deal for Peppers, but speculation is must in the offseason.
houstonbola is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 02-27-2009   #8
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 28177 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Does a 10 year old spell that badly?
You are correct. My 8 year old granddaugther spells better than that.
Old 02-27-2009   #9
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68181 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
You are correct. My 8 year old granddaugther spells better than that.
Well, slatonisabeast has said he is 14. I think we should cut the kid a little slack when it comes to grammar. Lord knows I miss a few capitalizations from time to time.

And you may want to spellcheck when critiquing someone else's spelling...
Dan B. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139057 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

One thing Johnsonfan errrrrrrrrrr Slatonisabeast could do is type out his comments or posts in Word. Then use the spell and grammar check. Once he makes the recommended corrections, copy and paste it here.

Just a suggestion so that people would understand the posts better and get off his back.
Old 02-27-2009   #11
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 176918 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
One thing Johnsonfan errrrrrrrrrr Slatonisabeast could do is type out his comments or posts in Word. Then use the spell and grammar check. Once he makes the recommended corrections, copy and paste it here.

Just a suggestion so that people would understand the posts better and get off his back.
There are a couple of ADULTS on this board who could use some help in that department as well.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139057 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post
There are a couple of ADULTS on this board who could use some help in that department as well.
I do spel good. I got edumicated.
Old 02-27-2009   #13
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 143924 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Firefox and Opera 10 have built in spell checkers.

Got a squiggly line? Right click for the proper spelling.

/GetoffIErant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #14
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Download goggle toolbar has a built in spell checker as well.
Old 02-27-2009   #15
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 33364 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

I use this one for troublesome words.

ieSpell - A Spell Checker for Internet Explorer
Texan Asylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #16
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a paper due next week and was wondering if you guys could help me with APA?
Old 02-27-2009   #17
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

eye wundir eff aye powst liek thsi eff et wheel peees pippel awf.
Old 02-27-2009   #18
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 239367 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Charlie Bernstein
Editor-in-Chief
Posted Feb 26, 2009

i asked

Comment From brandon]

What school you went????
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #19
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Guys I think it's pretty obvious that this poor soul is just a small japaneese child who is just learning Engrish.
Old 02-27-2009   #20
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Come on Vultures he's like 14....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read