Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 02-27-2009   #1
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking miley syrus song go's well 4 texans

corny i saw it on disney it called the climb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb4Uul18a-A

lyrics

I can almost see it
That dream I´m dreaming but
There´s a voice inside my head saying
You´ll never reach it

= play offs super bowl

Every step I´m taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking

= takeing mario 1st pick draft heck yah i was shakeing beter beleve it

But I
I gotta keep trying
Gonna keep my head held high

= going 8-8 two times in a row

There´s always gonna be another mountain
I´m always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I´m gonna have to lose

= loseing to colts over and over

Aint about how fast I get there
Aint about what´s waiting on the other side
It´s the climb=

takeing so long to get here but suceding =]

The struggles I´m facing
The chances I´m taking
Sometimes they knock me down but
No I´m not breaking

the training that was not supost to hapen but geting thue it =][/color]

I mean I know it
But these are the moments that
I´m gonna remember most
Yeah
Just gotta keep going

sage flying in the air

And I
I gotta be strong
Just keep pushing on

sage trying to come back

i put this here becuse i thaught it fit perfict with the texans

no negitave fead back please!

please dont post about speeling im verry tired will fix tomaro

and the red words is what i think fits with the texans =d
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #2
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10689 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: miley syrus song go's well 4 texans

Slantonisabeast is offically someone messing around.

At first I encouraged him, no more.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #3
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

if u want me gone fine.... all i tried 2 do is bring some fun... but what ever peace all
Old 02-27-2009   #4
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Dude you stayed up all night transcribing molly syrus lyrics..... Staying up for F/A scoop news isn't that important.
Old 02-27-2009   #5
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 36501 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
Slantonisabeast is offically someone messing around.

At first I encouraged him, no more.
Haha, I'm quite intrigued to see whats next to be honest!

We've had the equivalent of a fantasy draft at the start of a new franchise game of Madden, a slightly effeminate battle song....whats next? A super hot rumor that the Texans are relocating?

mattieuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #6
rarazz00
VOLUME 10

Rep Power: 114 rarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, I can think of worse things to do on Free Agency Eve...
Old 02-27-2009   #7
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarazz00 View Post
Well, I can think of worse things to do on Free Agency Eve...
Like watch the Rockets take on the team with the best record in the East?
Old 02-27-2009   #8
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Exclamation Re: miley syrus song go's well 4 texans

im sorry if i have offended any 1 if you want me gone say under my post thank you
Old 02-27-2009   #9
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
im sorry if i have offended any 1 if you want me gone say under my post thank you
Just relax and have some fun!! Don't take anyone to seriously either. It's the off season and this board is full of TEXAN fans who are BORED and hungry for football, so they get a little giddy and mouthy at times. You ride your feelings on your shoulders and they will be more than happy to knock them off. Just be cool!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #10
Txn_in_FL
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 33753 Txn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Just relax and have some fun!! Don't take anyone to seriously either. It's the off season and this board is full of TEXAN fans who are BORED and hungry for football, so they get a little giddy and mouthy at times. You ride your feelings on your shoulders and they will be more than happy to knock them off. Just be cool!!
Yeah, what she said. Don't get all butthurt about it, check out the boards and see people in here mess with posters all the time. Nothing to worry about, all in good fun...

Well, except for the No-Spin-Zone. May want to stay out of there.
Old 02-27-2009   #11
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

thanks all and i love the mlb hunter siggie =p
Old 02-27-2009   #12
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Like watch the Rockets take on the team with the best record in the East?
And end up putting a *****-slapping on them. Friggin awesome game!

As far as the thread....Miley Cirus?? Are you a dude?
Old 02-27-2009   #13
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Exclamation Re: miley syrus song go's well 4 texans

i got bord last night had me evan wandering 0_0
Old 02-27-2009   #14
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What?
Old 02-27-2009   #15
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

aka im a guy...... and im jokeing

edit

please some 1 close threade thank you =[
Old 02-27-2009   #16
rarazz00
VOLUME 10

Rep Power: 114 rarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
don't sweat all that...and don't leave it up to us posters to decide...Like i said earlier, there can be worse things than the "Miley Song"...suggestion...try a different artist...
Old 02-27-2009   #17
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

thanks =]
Old 02-27-2009   #18
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

man something's wrong this disney product's face...
Old 02-27-2009   #19
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
huh? Reasonably formatted english is preferred. Thanks.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #20
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Johnsonfan?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read