Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 02-25-2009   #1
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default William Moore Interview - NFLDC

Quote:
Scott Wright: What is your accurate height, weight and forty time

William Moore: 6í0 | 225 | 4.4

Scott Wright: What type of player do you feel you are, a rangy free safety or an in-the-box strong safety?

William Moore: I feel Iím versatile! I can play both.

Scott Wright: You were bothered by some injuries in college. Do you feel durability is a concern and where are you health-wise today?

William Moore: Some might consider durability a concern but we must keep in mind that football is a very physical sport, and Iím 100% as of today!
Quote:
Scott Wright: What current NFL safety do you most admire and who do you think you compare favorably to?

William Moore: Brian Dawkins
Quote:
Scott Wright: Who was the most impressive player you saw at the Senior Bowl, on either team and at any position?

William Moore: I would say the Defensive Lineman from Tennesee, Ayers I think!
Not much here beside the impressive forty time along with his sizes, and him giving props Ayers.

I mentioned this in another thread, but I would love to trade back and draft Ayers in the mid-twenties of the first and also pick up William Moore in the 2nd. Granted that Delmas is already off the board.

Last edited by J-Russ; 02-25-2009 at 10:33 PM.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read