Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2005   #41
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2837 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Thank you CARRMOM8! We love you and your family.

The reason that MOST of the Bull Pen stays at thier seats until all the players have left the field is that we have an overwhelming love and respect for the players and families and if you check the Bull Pen after next game you will see us thanking each player, win or lose, for thier efforts.

Your son is the leader of our team as well as our emotions. We will celebrate with him in victory and die with him in defeat and I feel that every fan here died just a little when the story of what happened to Melody and kids was released. The shame I felt is now at ease with your wonderful and graceful letter.

God bless you and you family.
Old 01-16-2005   #42
Yvette
Veteran

Rep Power: 11020 Yvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respected

I just read the other day that Houston placed in the top ten for friendliest city; Charleston, SC is #1, I think.

Anyway, after having visited your city and stadium a couple of times, after tailgating with the enemy, after reading the other thread and this one, it is easy to see why Houston is in the top ten.

Congrats!
Old 01-16-2005   #43
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome back to the board Yvette!! You've been gone way tooooo long, and you are always welcome here and at our tailgate! I can attest to the fact that the Titans have their own set of "classy" fans!
Old 01-16-2005   #44
dbo78912
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to dbo78912

Can't believe the Browns fans in Cleveland would do that. Makes me ashamed.

You and David have shown TONS of class, which is unusual for an athelete such as David. Here's to YOU and the rest of the Carr family!
Old 01-16-2005   #45
TitanPop
Rookie

Thumbs up

I agree with Yvette, although I haven't been to Houston in over 20 years, when the fans come to Houston, they are great to us as we are to them.

Joe
AJ
SheTexan

and all the others I have met, y'all are great fans.

To Mom Carr, glad the family is OK and tell Melody and the kids, she and y'all are welcome at our tailgate up here in Nashville anytime.

TitanPop
HOF 2002-2003
Old 01-18-2005   #46
BigDTexansFan
All Pro

Default What about Dad's hair???

The media was all over David's hair cut, but as one who saw Dad's hair growing longer and longer. Did he get it cut also, Thank you Ma'am best wishes to you and all the fine members of a very classy family
Old 01-18-2005   #47
NFLforher
All Pro

Yeah, I saw pic's of David's dad getting shorn.

Thank you Mrs. Carr. It is great that you took the time to contact the fans here.

Sponsored links
Old 01-18-2005   #48
Keldar
Veteran

Mrs. Carr,

What a great post!!!!! My mother passed away 5 years ago, well before her time. Your post reminds me of exactly the things she would have said in your very same situation. Thank you for the warm reminder of her.

We are truly a better community with the addition of the Carr's. There is little wonder that the Texans chose, as their cornerstone draft pick, a fine young man with a great loving family. From reading your post, it's evident that the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Here's wishing you and yours, many happy and successful years in Houston.
Old 03-07-2005   #49
big sarge
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 big sarge is on the Pro-Bowl ballotbig sarge is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Thank you for taking the time to post on this website. It really means alot to the fans in and out of Houston. I pray the Carr family will never have to endure such an awfull act again, not only because it is tastless but (and I think I speak for all the fans) the Carr family is part of our family. That is how it should be. Like we say in the Army 1 team! 1 family! That is how I feel about the Texans as I did about the Oilers.Win or loose The Texans are my team. Even my wife watches the Texans, and she hates football, and she's not from Texas. Thank you for being so classy to the whole Carr family, and congratulations to David and Melody Carr. May God bless your child. and family.

GOD!
Family!
Country!
Texans!!!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read