Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: do you like 5 worst 1 best
5 11 40.74%
4 1 3.70%
3 2 7.41%
2 4 14.81%
1 9 33.33%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2009   #1
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Exclamation my list of hope to get players... please rate

i did this for the texans but if i put in the wrong section im verry sorry

this is what the stats say
Player Position Status Height Weight Experience 2007 Team 2008 Team

1st runing backs relly schould draft 1 tho....
Marion Barber /RB/ RFA /6'0" /221 /3rd Season/ Cowboys /Cowboys

wide recivers
i duno if randy moss is relly on the list it says on nfl.com tho please tell me if you no if it is true!!!! i want him ~!!eric moulds was ok for the texans and he might can take away jacobys job so i would look in to it
Randy Moss WR UFA 6'4" 210 10th Season Patriots Patriots
Eric Moulds WR UFA 6'2" 225 12th Season Titans --

defenvive ends
Jared Allen DE Franchise 6'6" 270 4th Season Chiefs Vikings
Albert Haynesworth DT Franchise 6'6" 320 6th Season Titans --
Terrell Suggs DE/LB Franchise 6'3" 260 5th Season Raven --

ok allen has 13 sacks i think and he could be worth looking into

qb

Byron Leftwich QB UFA 6'5" 250 5th Season Falcons Steelers
Derek Anderson QB RFA 6'6" 230 3rd Season Browns Browns

and for a laugh lolololololloolololololol
David Carr QB UFA 6'3" 216 6th Season Panthers Giants

i did not do line backers and corner backs and spechal teams

sorry if i put this in the wrong section mostly needed to no is randy relly is a free agent

Last edited by HouSportsWriter; 02-16-2009 at 07:04 PM.
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009   #2
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104725 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: my list of hope to get players... please rate

Eric Moulds was horrible here and couldn't even catch on with a team that doesn't even have good viable starters at the WR position. I don't think he even played last year.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009   #3
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

kk thanks becuse he was doing good for titans 1 year he was just the top of the head pickany ways

=]

@#$edit$#@
did yall find info on randy moss ??
@#$edit$#@

Last edited by HouSportsWriter; 02-16-2009 at 07:19 PM.
Old 02-16-2009   #4
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 70559 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Let me add to the list:

Tom Brady
Peyton Manning

Adrian Peterson

Larry Fitzgerald

Jason Witten

Troy Polamalu
Adrian Wilson

Asumagho
D. Revis

Ngata
DFreeney

Dqwell Jackson
Jared Mayo
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009   #5
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Exclamation Re: my list of hope to get players... please rate

a kid can dream cant he =p

@#$edit$#@
i relly wana no about randy moss =[] i want to see a aj rm combo who will get the ball more haha
@#$edit$#@
Old 02-16-2009   #6
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Unhappy Re: my list of hope to get players... please rate

btw im 14 and im a texans fan and dont no much players other then the texans cut me some slack =d

Old 02-16-2009   #7
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16557 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

I can tell u right now we are not getting any of thoes players u can quote me on this
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 02-16-2009   #8
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Smile Re: my list of hope to get players... please rate

kk i was justg makeing a list of what i wanted and wanted it rated on the base of the players and maby 1 or 2 come 2 the texans thank you for your oppion tho =]
Old 02-16-2009   #9
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33473 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Well we're obviously not getting Randy Moss, David Carr (just signed up for a year), and we're not giving picks in a trade for a QB, Barber isn't coming here, isn't Allen only 1 year into his contract?

Other than that, Suggs will probably resign with the Ravens, and Haynesworth won't be touted by our front office because of the money, and worries about attitude after his pay day.

Oh, and Eric Moulds...probably not, we're sorted at WR, and he wasn't a hit here first time round anyways...
mattieuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009   #10
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113798 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
I can tell u right now we are not getting any of thoes players u can quote me on this
We are not getting any of these players. End quote.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009   #11
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Smile Re: my list of hope to get players... please rate

thanks for all the posts
Old 02-16-2009   #12
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

is this a joke?
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009   #13
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

This is a weird post what happened to the choices???? all I see is one through five no players next to choices.....
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009   #14
SteveSlaton20
All Pro

Rep Power: 717 SteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to SteveSlaton20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
is this a joke?
He's 14, what do ya expect?
Old 02-17-2009   #15
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

can I get a bottle of 100 year old cognac to go with the list?
Old 02-17-2009   #16
Ckw

How do any of you even understand what this post says?!?
Old 02-17-2009   #17
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

I call BS on this poster.

I bet you that BlazingArrow made this screen name up and is secretly posting this gibberish, because: a. he has the time, b. he knows this type of rhetoric(being a tit-fan), and c. he secretly knows that Slaton is a beast.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009   #18
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

14 and already a shining example of public education in Texas.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009   #19
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
How do any of you even understand what this post says?!?
I dont ... at all... I stopped reading after the name Eric Moulds to be honest.

My list of players I would like to get, I'm only going to do the defense though.

D-Secondary.
SS Jermaine Phillips, he's 29, close to 30, but packs a wallop and has pretty good coverage skills.
SS/FS Micheal Huff, terrific physical attributes, gives David Gibbs a toy to play with.
CB Jabari Greer, replaced by Leodis McKelvin, was a starter before and I've always like his play on the few times I watched the Bills. Fight out at TC with Petey, Reeves, Bennett, and Mouldin

I really hope we get one of those safeties. Greer is a good affordable CB with starting experiance

LB corps.
Karlos Dansby, Adibi becomes great depth at the WLB spot. Worked with Frank Bush is rookie and sophmore year (his 2 best not counting last season)
Leroy Hill, Take Diles spot at SLB, unsure how healthy Diles returns from injury, but would be a good backup. Hill can also play MLB as insurance for Ryans (knocks on wood)

If we got both of these guys and 1 of the safeties, I would hoop and holler and jump for joy. If I had to pick between one of these 2 though, it would be Leroy Hill.

DL
Terrell Suggs, the only Gigantor name on my list, making him the RDE would free up Mario to go to the LE spot, then Mario can return to the RDE spot on run stuffing downs.

DT Shaun Cody, I know, he was on a team that went 0-16, I know even they are down on him. But I think he has the size and quickness to excell as a gap shooter from the NT spot. We could always use him as a smoke screen for not wanting B.J. Raji.

Dream Defense next year

..............Huff..........Phillips
Bennett............................Robinson
........Dansby..Ryans..Hill
.....Suggs..Okoye..Cody..Williams
Old 02-17-2009   #20
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
I call BS on this poster.

I bet you that BlazingArrow made this screen name up and is secretly posting this gibberish, because: a. he has the time, b. he knows this type of rhetoric(being a tit-fan), and c. he secretly knows that Slaton is a beast.
Itz reely mee.... Johnsonfan.

Lulz!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read