Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 02-16-2009   #21
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reminder The Cook Off Is Sunday At Bubba's

Gary does your mom approve of your choice of magazine Avatar, I sure do
Old 02-16-2009   #22
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39337 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

No, she never yells but she is yelling now. All day she is on me but she doesn't know how to change the avatar so there is nothing she can do. She said if I do not change it she is taking away the computer.
Old 02-16-2009   #23
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
No, she never yells but she is yelling now. All day she is on me but she doesn't know how to change the avatar so there is nothing she can do. She said if I do not change it she is taking away the computer.
Just tell her it's a typical, red blooded, teenage male thing. I'd be more worried if you didn't have it....lol.
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009   #24
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39337 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
Just tell her it's a typical, red blooded, teenage male thing. I'd be more worried if you didn't have it....lol.
Go tell that to my mom.
Old 02-16-2009   #25
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Go tell that to my mom.
Just let her read my post, I'll take full responsibility for my words. But if it has to wait, I'll let her know to cut you some slack on Sunday, lol. I remember being 16, trust me, that photo is nothing compared to the stuff that goes on in a 16 year old kid's head.
Old 02-16-2009   #26
gary
Hall of Fame

lol.
Old 02-16-2009   #27
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Photoshop PETA under the bunny .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 02-16-2009   #28
gary
Hall of Fame

Don't have Photoshop.
Old 02-16-2009   #29
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Don't have Photoshop.
Good gosh Gary , get a sharpie then .

Round Dan
Old 02-16-2009   #30
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Good gosh Gary , get a sharpie then .
Write on my screen lol.
Old 02-16-2009   #31
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Write on my screen lol.
Yep ... that's what Titan fans do .

Round Dan
Old 02-16-2009   #32
gary
Hall of Fame

If I write something it'd be something worth my wild like T. Mac stinks lol.
Old 02-16-2009   #33
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
If I write something it'd be something worth my wild like T. Mac stinks lol.

Round Dan
Old 02-16-2009   #34
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
If I had Photoshop I'd fix this up good lol.
Old 02-16-2009   #35
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
All cookers must be there at 8 am. If you aren't going to cook the gates open at 10 am. A tasting bracelet will cost $5.00.
If you are cooking, do you need to buy a tasting bracelet?
Old 02-16-2009   #36
gary
Hall of Fame

No.
Old 02-16-2009   #37
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Dude...your avatar looks like a corpse with water balloons.

Sorry..I am kinda picky.

Last edited by Drew_Smoke; 01-10-2012 at 11:00 AM.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009   #38
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Heading to HEB after work to get the chili supplies. I'm thinking of tweaking my recipe for the cookoff, so I'll probably make a small batch this evening to see if I can kick it up a notch. Although, it is hard to improve on perfection.

Gary, just so you know, I told my wife about you last night and she can't wait to meet you. We'd like to help you out if you have any other fundraising events or any other way you need. Let us know.
Old 02-17-2009   #39
gary
Hall of Fame

Ok, thank you.
Old 02-17-2009   #40
kermit
Veteran

Rep Power: 554 kermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respectedkermit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Dude...your avatar looks like a corpse with water balloons.

Sorry..I am kinda picky.
Gary,
Do you see how that "avatar" has now taken posters off task?
Get rid of it.
kermit is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read